• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunted. PG 16

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Flurry froze in shock the moment Silver landed in front of her. After a moment her eyes filled with tears and she let out a whine as the other two Pokemon attempted to treat him. Carefully she crawled to him trembling as she thought N..no..Pl..please she thought nuzzling him. "Silver why did you have to come after me...wh-why!" she wailed crying into the fur of her unconscious mate. "Please wake up. Please!" she cried. "Silver you can't leave me. You can't. Knowing you where alive and fine was my inspiration to staying alive and finding a way to get of this island."

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Silver's eyes opened slightly.

"You want me here, but you don't want me here...? You should really make up your mind..."

His usual sarcasm and smart remarks have returned, despite his condition. There was a fresh scar across his muzzle now (this is how he gets it), probably a bullet graze. Bleeding. He made a Wish, making him, healing himself until all that remained was an unuasable left arm and a deep scar on his muzzle. He frowned and held his paw against him.

I need something... Like a cast...

He sighed and sat next to Flurry, ignoring his wounds like usual.

"I missed you..."

He said quietly to her. His tail began to move again, shifting around slowly.

Lilliana

Years
Flurry cried harder hugging him being careful not to hurt him. "I missed you too" she whispered as she cried. "Why did you have to follow me. I pushed you out of sight so you wouldn't get hurt...Silver if they had spotted you with me...They wouldn't have even captured me. They would have captured you and killed me on the spot" she whimpered before cringing in pain from her infected wound and broken paw.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
StarDust looked at the Glaceon, and noticed her broken paw. She stepped forward. "If you want I can fix that for you....or at least get rid of the infection for you...it looks really bad", she said. She looked at the Mew and decided to introduce herself. "My name is StarDust. I'd say it's nice to meet you, but under the current circumstances, I'm not sure if its a good thing or not", she said. She bowed gracefully, then straightened up. "You had quite a nasty landing there, my oddly colored friend. I pulled out the bullet. Thankfully it didn't go too deep." She looked back and saw Holly sleeping with the leaf in her tiny paws. "Sweet dreams, little one", she whispered.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Feather finally maneged to get up, despite the extreme pain in her wing, and went to a tree near the other Pokemon. Tap! Tap! Tap! her strong beak started burrowing through wood, until she made a well-crafted hollow. The wood was smooth on the inside, and had a door of bark. She gently laid moss down on the floor of the hollow, cushioning it. "Take him in." Feather said, flicking her glossy tail towards Silver. "We'll be out of sight in my hollow, its big enough for five." Feather had taught herself to climb, she tried not the shake at the thought of her wing, the pain was enough to rip her apart, but she kept on climbing and entered the hollow. A small blue head poked out

"Will you come in?"

miley810

Assassin
Years
Ariana stood up.She had been sitting,hoping her bleeding front right leg would stop bleeding.She didn't want to move to much where the blood wouldn't come out to fast.She'd been waiting for a hour,it'd been to long.She walked forward.She hadn't been here long but she was already 100% tierd of it.She kept moving on,growling under her breath at the anger of her leg hitting the sharp branch.She kept on walking.She looked down at her leg and moaned.She flopped to her side.She was restless,she was having trouble being compterbal.She flipped on her back and her legs rested against her chest.She looked at the sky frowning.After a few miniutes she got back on her feet and walked more.She wanted to find another pokemon around,she was lonely.It took alot for her to want somebody around,so this was suprising to her.She kept on walking.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver poked at his most likely broken paw, immobile, his head down.

"You don't get it!!"

He hated when she made brash heroic decisions to protect him. Knowing she was in danger, or worse, tears him apart.

"If anything had happened to you, I'd... I-I'd..."

I'd kill whoever hurt you, and then myself...

He didn't finish his sentence, she very well knew what he would say. The very thought of losing her made him suicidal. His pupil-less gaze softened and he hugged her.

(H yeah, heh heh, he has no pupils, just blank purple eyes, he's blind. When I say he 'sees' something, it's with his other senses, which are greatly heightened. He has many issues. Suicidal thoughts, for one. Many more to come as well. He absolutely REFUSES to seperate from Flurry too. On an extra note, his entire family is dead, so Flurry is more important to him than ANYONE or ANYTHING.)

"You never get it... I'm absolute destitude... I'm nothing without you. You're the only thing that keeps me alive..."

He whimpered a bit, hugging her with his working right arm. His eyes were very soft with affection, a pale color of amethyst purple. His blind gaze directed to the Umbreon. He nodded politely to her.

"Hello StarDust... I am Silver... Um... I have millions of issues and most people hate me for it... And I have no family. And I'm blind. And I have thoughts of suicide unless Flurry is around. And I think I'm mentally insane. I hate myself. A lot. And so does everyone else."

Clearly 'No self-confidence' and 'Negative' and 'Crazy' were added to the list. His light eyes directed to Flurry.

"I don't get it... Everyone hates me... They pick on me... They beat me... I don't understand!!"

He had curled up and began crying a lot. Add 'Bi-polar' and 'Clinically depressed'. His whole body shuddered in tears.

"W-why...? Why do they hate me...? Why do you stay with me? Why don't you hate me like the others? How come you never attack me?"

Add 'Clueless'...

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
"It seems as though everyone has lost someone in their capture..." Tigersnow muttered under his breath as, off to the side a bit, he heard everyone's stories. Right now he paid special attention to the Mew and Glaceon, finding it curious that the two seemed to care for eachother almost as much as mates, especially Silver.

However, the white Arcanine could not dwell on the thoughts of mates without it goinig to toughts of his own. He whimpered at the memory, then stopped himself with a growl. Crying wasn't going to help anyone, least of all Tigersnow or Firemane. Instead, Tigersnow looked around for a berry bush and was happy to find one with oren berries. He knew that these kinds of berries did wonders for wounds. He took and ate a few for himself, then turned to the others and called out in a growling voice, "There's some oren berries here! They should be able to help with any wounds anyone has."

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
Tapping his foot lightly on the ground, Shaman relaxed his shoulders and exhaled in relief as Silver woke up. As Tigersnow called out, Shaman twisted his body in that direction. When his eyes saw the oran berries, they lit up. Perfect, he thought, we need to be healthy to survive here.
In three long strides, he walked over to the bush and picked the berries. Then, he turned and flipped some to Silver and Flurry.

DarkAngel91

Years
Holly woke up, sniffling. "Momma? I don't feel good", She said. StarDust hurried over. She pressed her nose against Holly's forehead. She recoiled in seconds. "Oh god Holly. Your burning up." Holly sneezed. She was shivering. "I'm cold Momma.", she said. StarDust was in shock. How could Holly get so sick? She snapped out of it and gently picked her up in her mouth. She carried her to a cool spot on some moss. "Momma...", Holly said weakly. "Shhhhhh, sweety. Momma's here. I'm right here baby", StarDust said. She laid down next to Holly. Holly burrowed into Stardust's side, shivering. After a few moments, Holly fell asleep. StarDust looked at the Cacturn. "Please, help her. I-I don't know what's wrong with her....Please", She said. Her eyes were pleading. "I-I can't lose her...She's all I have left in the world....." StarDust refused to lose another baby. Sha had already lost one. She was not about to lose Holly. "Oh god, baby.....please, hold on....for Momma", She said softly.

Last edited:

Lilliana

Years
Flurry whimpered and weakly hugged him back speaking in a weak voice. "I can't hate you. I love you so much. Silver your my mate...I could never do any of those things to you...and it hurts me that you've been treated so badly." she whispered vision blurring out of focus for a second as she weakened more. "Silver. I need you to be strong for me...please. I'm weak and injured. I haven't been able to find water or food in days because I've been so busy hiding and trying not to let the hunters or my injuries kill me." she added voice sounding weaker before she whimpered his name and blacked out from the pain her body feeling feverish against his fur.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
He felt tears flood as her body lay unconscious against him. The suicidal thoughts were returning.

"N-no, don't go!!!"

He shut his eyes tightly and made so many wishes at once. Most of which were to heal her and wake her up. one of which, caused it to rain. Water. He was already crying now because she passed out. He glowing blue tears dripped and he gripped her tightly. His voice was almost a shout, pleading, desperate, as if his life depended on hers. It really did.

"P-p-please, d-don't, don't leave me!!"

Lilliana

Years
Flurry didn't wake up immedietly but after a few minutes her eyes slowly opened and she croaked out voice hoarse. "Si-Silver!" before feeling his tight grip on her and relaxing in his arms. "Do-don't let me g-go! Pl-please...I....I can't be separated from you again." she begged terrified she was going to be separated from him again. As she spoke she noticed the rain falling and felt it wash the blood and dirt off her matted fur and she nuzzled her head under his trying to get closer to the warmth and safety she felt when near her mate.

DarkAngel91

Years
It started raining. StarDust quickly dug deeper into the moss, making a hollow spot beneath her big enough for Holly. She stood up and picked Holly up in her mouth, putting her down in the hollow spot. StarDust laid down, covering the spot, keeping Holly dry and warm while she herself became quickly soaked and was shivering. She refused to move even an inch. Keeping Holly warm and dry was the highest priority she had. She could be cold and wet later. So she laid there, not letting the rain phase her in the least little bit.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
As the rain fell harder, Shaman glanced at the sleeping Eevee and pulled his robes tighter. He looked quickly down at his tan robes, then back up as his arms rose, pulling the robes off with them. Softly, he laid them on the Eevee to keep her warm and dry.

DarkAngel91

Years
StarDust looked at the Cacturn. "Thank you...but aren't you going to get cold and wet?", she asked. The robes were warm, and she was thankful he had thought of it, but she was also worried.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver floated over to a tree, smelling the different herbs to find the right one. He picked a few and chewed them into poultice, applied it to Flurry's paw, and fixed it (still ignoring his own broken unusable paw, lol). He hugged her tightly.

"Never ever leave me again..."

He sighed exhaustedly and rested his head on her, his blank eyes starting to close. He just flew, for a long, uninterupted time, and got shot, and crashed down, then used a ton of energy making wishes. He was so tired right now, he felt like he'd fall asleep any second - which was bad. They had seen him flying, shot him, and watched him fall. The humans were probably coming to claim their rare prize - a legendary, a shiny, a complete oddity. Silver just wanted to sleep right now.

"F-flurry, go hide, the... The humans are coming... Go... Hide..."

Silver yawned and curled up to sleep. He may have a concussion, added to exhaustion, and craziness. He was acting a bit wierd, but recent events were to blame. He closed his blank eyes, feeling the warm pleasant sense of sleep approaching, he smiled as he layed there, eyes closed.

(Humorous, yes? Although serious... You know how some people talk funny when they're half-asleep, or just really tired? Yeah, he's like that, with a concussion on top X3)

miley810

Assassin
Years
Ally walked on.She saw a blue mew curled up,but it looked pretty worn out,so she didn't want to disturb it in any way.She stood completly still,her ears standing strait up and her eyes closed.She was listening for hunters.She didn't hear any.She untensed and softly walked forward.After walking for about ten minutes she found a big tree.She curled up against it,and fell into sleep quietly.She didn't snore,she didn't make any sounds while asleep.If her stomach didn't show her breathing others would think she was dead.She hoped she didn't disturb any pokemon.

Lilliana

Years
Flurry whimpered nuzzling him trying to wake him. "Honey I know you want to sleep but you can't." she whimpered starting to cry again. "Silver if you sleep you might never wake up. Please you can't leave me" she whimpered and even through the rain she knew it was turning to night. "The humans won't be hunting until dawn. We have time. We still have to get deeper into the woods. I know of good places to hide" she said through her tears as she kept trying to get through to Silver.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Ally woke up.She couldn't stay asleep wrong,cause in the back of her mind she knew she had to get deeper in the forest.Her ears perked up.She heard something in the distance.It sounded like crying.Ally walked back in that direction and now saw a umbreon with another pokemon she couldn't quite make out what it was.

"Whats wrong?"She asked.

Last edited:
Back