• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
  • Okay, everything on mine's finished. Except the history. x_x Got brain-block on that part right now.

Also, kind of just a question to miley810: isn't the power to stop time, well, really over-powered? It just seems like it would make the purpose of the Scarers, let alone anything that chases you, extremely pointless, it kind of ruins what should be about a third to a half of the plot when it's put into perspective. (If Max had that power the first three books would've been much shorter, frankly.)

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Can I be a Scarer too? :D

Name: Ezekiel Prince

Nickname: Zeke

Snake type: Black Mamba.

Powers: Zeke, like the Black Mamba, travels at an exceptional speed. Although earthbound, this speed allows him to jump great distances and attack before his enemies can brace themselves. This stealth is added to by Zeke's Disillusionment ability, which allows him to blend into his surroundings. This isn't full invisibility and he can be spotted if efficient vigilance is taken, but Zeke can become somewhat 'camouflaged' against a background, as if he were translucent.
    Zeke's greatest power is his ability to conjure up energy. Zeke can blast of energy from his person, whether as 'balls' or as powerful bursts. He can also transfer and feed off other energy sources such as electricity, but he does tend to 'power down' quickly. This power is hard to control, and has caused Zeke problems in the past.

Appearance: Zeke, to his discontent, has adopted physical attributes from his animal DNA that make him incredibly conspicuous. Zeke is tall at 6'2'' and incredibly slim, with a long, sloping gait. His movements are fluid and graceful, whether in battle or simply walking the streets. Zeke has straight, shoulder-length black hair and a narrow, pointed face. His eyes are a pure, glittering black, and the iris fills the entire eye. Just like the Black Mamba, the inside of Zeke's mouth is inky black, and his fangs are proteroglyphous, meaning that they aren't retractable.
    In an attempt to embrace his physical abnormalities, Zeke will dress smartly in black. He wears black skinny jeans, a slim-fitting white shirt and a black waistcoat and tie. On his feet he wears pointed black shoes, and he will often wear black fingerless gloves to prevent damaging his hands when exerting his power.

Personality: If you were looking to describe Zeke in one, simple word, that word would be 'cold'. Zeke doesn't do friends, and considers compassion a weakness above all others. As much as Zeke hates his enemies, he would not think twice about screwing over another Scarer if the situation demanded it. It's not as if Zeke doesn't have a heart, he just thinks it works better at pumping blood than making decisions. Zeke doesn't really like to bond with anyone, but he's not afraid to use other people for his own personal gain. Because of his unusual appearance, Zeke tries to avoid going out in public with non-mutants, making him something of a recluse. He has adopted many behavioural traits of the Black Mamba, including its fearless aggression and tenacity.

Flaws: Zeke, although he would never admit it, has very low self-esteem, born out of his insecurities concerning his appearance. His reclusive nature means that he does not know how to communicate in any way other than through spite and anger. Zeke is paranoid that he is being mocked, and will take any insult extremely personally, meaning that he cannot take any joke made at his own expense. Zeke will stubbornly hold on his belief that 'friendship is weakness', and will become increasingly hostile to anybody who wears their heart on their sleeve.

Perfections: Zeke has a venomous (if you pardon the pun) tongue; his words alone can slice through his less secure enemies. Being so insecure himself means that he can pick up on the weaknesses of his opponents and exploit them. He is also proud to have one of the most rapid-acting poisons at his disposal; one small dose of Black Mamba venom has been known to kill a human in less than 15 minutes and without treatment, survival after three hours is unheard of. Zeke's venom is capable of taking down an adult elephant. Zeke is cunning and sharp minded, and can think fast on his feet in a heated situation.

Likes: Zeke, vengeful and bitter, likes to kill for fun. He doesn't really like much else, although he does enjoy listening to white noise when trying to relax.

Dislikes: Ironically, Zeke was never a big fan of snakes. He has an irrational hatred and jealousy of people with 'normal' lives, and is irritated by any sort of authority. He hates to lose, and hates being looked or stared at.

History: The Princes were an upper-working class family, living in California. Zeke was an only child of two strict workaholics, neither of which had much time for their son. Zeke grew fed up of being alone, and often threatened to move away. He would ditch school and throw tantrums, trying to get the attention he desperately craved, but it was to no avail.
    One day, Zeke had stayed home from school when a lovely young man came to his door. Zeke and the man talked for hours about everything and anything, and Zeke thrived off the attention. Eventually the man got up to leave, and Zeke begged to go with him. When the young man agreed, Zeke didn't bother to pack his things; he got straight into the car waiting outside, while the young man talked to him about a wonderful place called The School...

Zeke was eight years old when he was taken in by the White-Coats. They didn't hesitate to start experimenting, and Zeke soon came to realise he'd made a terrible decision. However, despite the pain and humiliation he went through, the White-Coats still gave him more attention than he had ever had at home. He was trained from the day he arrived, growing to hate Gen 127 with their beautiful wings and much more attractive side-effects. With hindsight Zeke wonders whether he was brainwashed to hate all other mutants, but the feeling was far too embedded into him to be undone by a sudden revelation.

On the day of the Gen 127 escape, Zeke was one of the first sent to eliminate them. He certainly was successful, but being in the outside world made him far more insecure than he thought possible. His blackened mouth and eyes made him appear like a demon to civilians, and so most of his time was spent travelling under the cover of darkness, only instilling fear in those he wished to.

Zeke only visited his parents once after his escape. It had appeared that they had been searching for him since his disappearance, and so he had expected a warm embrace like he'd never encountered from his parents. The reality was far worse than he'd imagined. Rather than being pleased to see their son, the Princes recoiled in terror at his immovable snake fangs, his demonic eyes and his deep black mouth. His mother broke down in tears while his father bellowed that he should never cast a shadow on their doorstep again. Turning his grief into anger and motivation, Zeke left the house in the suburbs and hunted the missing mutants for blood and misplaced revenge.

Other: Zeke sometimes eats birds and small mammals, as weird as that sounds. He usually cooks them first and everything, but still.

RP Sample: I already gave two RP samples in my first SU, do I need another?

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Arcaray, aren't Apolla and Jamie already friends/rivals? Anyways, if you'd like, Apolla could know Storm. Maybe because they got in an argument when Storm screamed. Besides, water, fire, and wind are kind of hard to defeat together. :)

BTW, changing matter hopefully only applies to inanimate objects and siren powers should probably take effect after a certain amount of time. Stopping time and mind control are overpowered powers. Maybe slowing time is better for Jamie.

TornZero

Years
  • Okay, I would've used the Black Mamba, but I had to change a few things 'cause of Arcaray. XD

And note the warning in the history section that states clearly that I can't think of a history, so I sucked at making it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Ummm... Arcaray, does Zeke hate only the winged Gen 127?

And TornZero, Jay's molecular power works on anything touching her hands, even air and water?

TornZero

Years
  • It can affect anything that's directly touching her hands, but it would work much better on solid matter. Air molecules would bounce away too quickly to actually be useful for anything (unless she manually keeps each and every molecule she'd use in place with her second ability, and that's a huge waste of time and energy), and water she'd have to have submerged her hands to use it effectively (and it's the same case as with air if she's not near a large enough body of water). Solid matter is pretty much already set up for her to manipulate, since it's all bonded together; a rock could make a knife without much trouble, for example.

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • So Jay's like Pain from Naruto, but can move things more freely and has a power like Jamie's, except with a couple of restrictions. Her molecular level power is more of an atomic level thing so she can change atoms and both of them can affect other living beings right? If so, then I'm making Storm more like Crocodile.

TornZero

Years
  • If she gets her hands on someone, yes, Jay could affect a living thing both positively and negatively. I think her second power's best related to Midnight's Reflector Magic from Fairy Tail, though, since she normally uses it defensively.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • @TornZero If we are both accepted, would you be cool with Zeke and Jay knowing each other? I can imagine Zeke hating Jay, but not being able to ditch her because she's so useful and let's him do all the killin's.

Just a thought. :)

TornZero

Years
  • I don't have a problem with that; it could be funny if Zeke knew Jay since he came into the School and still has no clue she's a girl. The fact she doesn't talk much could piss him off even more considering his paranoia. XD

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Done with my SU. Sorry I can't include an RP Sample, but my phone won't be able to fit it. My phone can only type to 5524 spaces & it's already near its limit if I add more.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Oh, I just realized that I didn't answer d4rka8isz' question! No, Zeke pretty much hates all Gen 127. Although I did specify the wings in the SU, he is a generally jealous and vengeful person. He questions whether he was brainwashed into hating all other mutants, and the winged ones were specified simply to draw up a correlation between Zeke's insecurities and the majestic beauty associated with birds.

However, as I develop his character more in-play, he may become more inclined to hate fliers. I've not quite decided yet!

AND YES TORNZERO, THEY WERE A MATCH MADE IN HELL.

TornZero

Years
  • YES TORNZERO, THEY WERE A MATCH MADE IN HELL.

I keep thinking of more ways for them to hate each other, too. (All the more reason to stick them together! |D )

• Zeke isn't a fan of snakes, Jay isn't a fan of Scarers.

• Zeke loves killing, Jay actually shows a little mercy (and may possibly very frequently stop Zeke from killing someone).

It's like they're lovers already. XD

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Arcaray- I think we should all know most of us, but not know a couple just to keep things intresting, ya know? But you know, this isn't just my RP, it's our RP, so if yall really want us to know each other, you know, up to yall. You are once again accepted! Well done.

TornZero- The whole freeze time thing is limited. All powers are, including mine. Just because I'm GM doesn't mean I make my charecters any more powerful than yours. Sense they're all 'corrupted' their powers can't be used perfectly. The time-freeze thing only lasts for a couple of seconds and sometimes doesn't work. The matter-changing power only works on inanimate objects and if they're too big she can't change them. And it drains her energy a lot. Using powers drains all their energy somewhat.

ShinyDiamond- You are accepted! Good job.

Everyone- All of our powers have restrictions. I don't mean it being rude (and I've had a rough day so don't let anything I say offend you) but it really made me mad how you were all talking like I was making Jamie God-Powerful. I gave her cool powers, sure, but like all of us they have restrictions. Like I said, freezing time just lasts a few seconds and doesn't always work, changing matter only works on inanimate objects and she can't transform big things, ect. All of us are 'corrupted' if you read the plot, so all of us have flaws in our powers. I don't find myself any better than you guys, and I try hard to make sure everyone knows that, so I was offended when you guys were saying stuff like 'time freezing is a really over-powerful power' and stuff.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • I need to go to bed, so i'll finish this tomorrow. :)

Name: Tatiana Redrose

Nickname: (Optional.)

Snake type: The Egyptian King Cobra

Powers: Shadow Lurking and Telekinesis.

Appearance: Tatiana, has darkish pinky grey, long, curly hair. It goes up to her hip's. She also wears a small, black cute top hat on the side right of her head The hat has a small, red rose on the right corner, and ruffles at the bottom. Tatiana has bangs that go up to under her eye's, you can see her eye's but not every bit of it. She has big, wide black eye';s with short eyelashes. She wears one, black pearl on her ear because it fit's with her thin eyebrows. Tatiana has thick, black lip's and wears a black neck color which has two, silky black strip's of Satin coming down from it. Which matches her pale skin. She wears a black, puffy dress with ruffles at the end of each short sleeve. There are two strap's coming from each side of her dress, up to around her neck. The short sleeves are puffy. There are also ruffles at where the dress start's. First the dress's top bit goes down to a little under her belly button, then the big, puffy bit of the dress comes. Her back dress has some sort of pink, (same color as her hair) laces at the top bit that goes down. Then when the dress's puffy bit's start, there is also another white ruffles, like the end of the sleeves. The bottom bit of the dress is like a black tutu that goes down though, it goes up to right above her knees. Tatiana's bottom bit of the dress is compleatly plain, but the bottom, one again, has white ruffles. She wears black stockings with a red rose pattern on it, and her shoes are long, high heeled boot's with one red rose on the left side of the left shoe.

Picture:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Tatiana is a goth girl, she likes to wear Black and all sort's of color's that are dark. In one word, she would be vile. She is a vain, cruel, unmerciful girl. Her love of others' pains is sadistic and evil to say the least. Despite this, she can usually keep her temper in just about any situation. Tatiana often likes causing pain in person, never sending other's to her work. 'If you want someone dead, kill 'em yourself.' is her motto, and she sticks by it no matter what. Although she is very bossy, she overestimates herself and will kill anybody who opposes her. She is also obsessed with trying to capture Mutant's. At normal she want's to kill every single one she sees, but she doesn't since they are needed for experiment's, tests ect;

Flaws: Tatiana finds it hard to keep her balance straight. She isn't that good at Stamina and Accuracy. Tatiana isn't good at telling people how she failed, but luckily she hardly needs to say that since she is a very good Scarer. She's also not the best fighter with her fist and feet. And last of all she isn't good at thinking of plans.

Perfections: Tatiana is a great sword fighter, she's mainly good at any weapons. She's also a great convincer, and likes to use this allot to try and weaken the enemy by making them feel bad about themselves. She's also good at staying calm and nagging. Never fails with that.

Dislikes: (At least four things they dislike.)

History: (At least one decent sized paragraph of their history. More is encouraged.)

Other: One of her eye's are blind, the right one.

RP Sample: (Show me how your going to RP on this. It can either be something you've written for your character on here, or a post you've made on another RP.)

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • So, does anyone wanna know Kilik in the RP? This is only my third post here, I don't know what to talk about... *shyly twiddles my fingers*

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Ok almost done, i'll do my History later. :)

Name: Tatiana Redrose

Nickname: (Optional.)

Snake type: The Egyptian King Cobra

Powers: Shadow Lurking and Telekinesis.

Appearance: Tatiana, has darkish pinky grey, long, curly hair. It goes up to her hip's. She also wears a small, black cute top hat on the side right of her head The hat has a small, red rose on the right corner, and ruffles at the bottom. Tatiana has bangs that go up to under her eye's, you can see her eye's but not every bit of it. She has big, wide black eye';s with short eyelashes. She wears one, black pearl on her ear because it fit's with her thin eyebrows. Tatiana has thick, black lip's and wears a black neck color which has two, silky black strip's of Satin coming down from it. Which matches her pale skin. She wears a black, puffy dress with ruffles at the end of each short sleeve. There are two strap's coming from each side of her dress, up to around her neck. The short sleeves are puffy. There are also ruffles at where the dress start's. First the dress's top bit goes down to a little under her belly button, then the big, puffy bit of the dress comes. Her back dress has some sort of pink, (same color as her hair) laces at the top bit that goes down. Then when the dress's puffy bit's start, there is also another white ruffles, like the end of the sleeves. The bottom bit of the dress is like a black tutu that goes down though, it goes up to right above her knees. Tatiana's bottom bit of the dress is compleatly plain, but the bottom, one again, has white ruffles. She wears black stockings with a red rose pattern on it, and her shoes are long, high heeled boot's with one red rose on the left side of the left shoe.

Picture:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Tatiana is a goth girl, she likes to wear Black and all sort's of color's that are dark. In one word, she would be vile. She is a vain, cruel, unmerciful girl. Her love of others' pains is sadistic and evil to say the least. Despite this, she can usually keep her temper in just about any situation. Tatiana often likes causing pain in person, never sending other's to her work. 'If you want someone dead, kill 'em yourself.' is her motto, and she sticks by it no matter what. Although she is very bossy, she overestimates herself and will kill anybody who opposes her. She is also obsessed with trying to capture Mutant's. At normal she want's to kill every single one she sees, but she doesn't since they are needed for experiment's, tests ect;

Flaws: Tatiana finds it hard to keep her balance straight. She isn't that good at Stamina and Accuracy. Tatiana isn't good at telling people how she failed, but luckily she hardly needs to say that since she is a very good Scarer. She's also not the best fighter with her fist and feet. And last of all she isn't good at thinking of plans.

Perfections: Tatiana is a great sword fighter, she's mainly good at any weapons. She's also a great convincer, and likes to use this allot to try and weaken the enemy by making them feel bad about themselves. She's also good at staying calm and nagging. Never fails with that.

Likes: She likes seeing and causing pain, herself (she think's she's vain and the best ect.), her power's, Lava Cookies, cat's and she absolutely loves taunting other people.

Dislikes: Tatiana hates Mice, Mutant's, people who are prettier than herself, mirror's, Ham Burger's, bugs and people with long noses. (like Pinocchio)

History: (At least one decent sized paragraph of their history. More is encouraged.)

Other: One of her eye's are blind, the right one.

RP Sample: RP Sample from Pokemon Time Traveler's.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Looking good so far ShinySweety. Your still reserved and pending!

SD (ShinyDiamond for those of you who are lost when I say SD)- And the who-knows-who discussion continues! xD Idk. Jamie could know u, like I've said to everyone, but Idc. Come on, Kilik is a awesome dude, someone has to know him xD

Back