• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
  • Hey Psychic Boy, do you happen to need my grammar correcting services?
    I'll do a quick check to your Hack, and then every grammar mistake I find is gonna get erased!

PS: Do you have a Pidgeot OW?
    If you don't, ask Nika to sprite it for ya.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    Thanks for the update. Keep it up, things are sounding good.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
  • Just a bit of an update here. Due to my mapper being a bit busy with some things, Beta 3 will be delayed just a bit further.

Sorry for the dissapointment :O

Years
  • Wow you start the game with a legendary starter? That is AWESOME. I can't wait till you finish this game!!

I love the idea. My only suggestion is to have gym leaders or other trainers with legendary pokemon too... you are talking about guardian and legendary, so why not have "bad guardians" to show why this is important?

That could be something to consider for future gyms if you had not started it yet...

Edited: Also, how far does this beta go so far?

Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
  • I'd hate to spoil the storyline, but I guess a hint could help.

There are "bad guardians" and these guardians do control legendaries as well :3

Years
  • So awesome!! You basically have a very similar storyline idea to the one I was thinking of but instead you have bad guardians when I thought of "team rocket". So I am interested, because the first ball you get is a masterball...

do you get more masterballs as you play? Or only one? I saw you use it in the video so I thought you'd get more...

psychicboy

Years
  • So awesome!! You basically have a very similar storyline idea to the one I was thinking of but instead you have bad guardians when I thought of "team rocket". So I am interested, because the first ball you get is a masterball...

do you get more masterballs as you play? Or only one? I saw you use it in the video so I thought you'd get more...

Well the next beta will have a very diffrent improved beggining. In the next one, you will not get a masterball though. I'm taking this away so I don't make the game easy. I want each boss battle/Gym Leader to be very challenging.

Years
  • ah... so I should probably wait until the next beta to start... as it will have a change in the beginning of the game. That's good to know.

BTW if you ever need someone to grammar check your scripts, I can help also. My grammar isn't top notch but it is just better to have extra eyes. I don't have any hacking tool though so you can just PM me the file in a word doc, and I'll see if there needs to be changes. I'll either make them in red or in parenthesis

A college mind (that's me) can help with grammar a lot ;)

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
    Years
  • I'm sorry about the extreme postponing of the next beta release, I've been trying to get the fall-through ice tiles in Icefall Cave to work, but it has been a bit of a crash course. I don't really want to forgo them, though depending on how quickly we want this thing out, it may be a while.

Years
  • I have to say... I can not believe you guys are going to make this game even harder than it is. I think the difficulty is already really high... I am having trouble with it already and must train like crazy because it is so hard...

Like for example
    Spoiler:

Just another thing I noticed...

psychicboy

Years
  • I have to say... I can not believe you guys are going to make this game even harder than it is. I think the difficulty is already really high... I am having trouble with it already and must train like crazy because it is so hard...

Like for example
    Spoiler:

Just another thing I noticed...
    I lost to her to on my playthrough :3 Its something that just happens. Ill probably be adding a way to train your pokemon before the first gym area.

Years
  • I ended up training again and I beat her as I started to get my pokemons to level 25, 20, and 18. Anyways I got up to the second beta and I love it so much... the last town has a few errors as there is a talking fire stone, and also the cave is bugged (I'm stuck :(). But besides that, it is awesome.

Also that message that your rival says to you: The "I'm too weak" one keeps popping up there

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    when does beta 2.3 end and gud luck hope the next beta comes out in like a month or 2 :P

Years
  • No I have the two badges... just your 3rd city is a little glitched. I uploaded the pictures so you can take a look. Oh and I don't know if anyone else mentioned it but if you deposit pokemon, the game messes up. So no depositing

Edited: Also I want to ask... does Suicune and Milotic learn any other move after Hydro Pump? Or am I done with them in terms of move list?

Attachments

• Pokemon Mythic Legends.png
      Pokemon Mythic Legends.png
      4 KB · Views: 8
    • Pokemon Mythic Legends2.png
      Pokemon Mythic Legends2.png
      3.5 KB · Views: 8
    Last edited:

psychicboy

Years
  • No I have the two badges... just your 3rd city is a little glitched. I uploaded the pictures so you can take a look. Oh and I don't know if anyone else mentioned it but if you deposit pokemon, the game messes up. So no depositing

Edited: Also I want to ask... does Suicune and Milotic learn any other move after Hydro Pump? Or am I done with them in terms of move list?

Omg O_O What level is your Suicune >_> And yeah, thats the last attack If I remember. Also, those bugs are fixed and I have a temporary solution for the pc glitch.

Years
  • My Suicune is level 57 and my Milotic is level 55 lol. Lets just say that I got pissed that I couldn't take down every pokemon shop trainer with one pokemon so I kept doing it until my Suicune can beat them all by himself.

And then I did it with Milotic also...

and then after I beat them once, I tried to do it two more times just to own them ;).

Unlike what serebii says about fire red Suicune learning Hydro Pump at level 71... it learns it at like level 47 or something

Edited: Oh and I have to ask because I was a little confused about the scene and do not know what happened exactly. So...

Spoiler:

Also another question I had which I am curious about because it occurred right after the end of beta 2

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back