• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rick & Morty - A Terrickble End

Years
  • Yeah I am also thinking same thing that Frat can recruit others.
    I think Bardothren can kill anybody but it also reveal him when he kill others or it is like nimsy said.

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
    Years
  • So bard killed Doofus Rick.
    Is bard a serial killer or something?
    I will wait for him to respond before voting.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • So I've been waiting for a Bardplanation (ayy) but he hasn't given one yet. And I don't know when the day is ending, but I won't be here for the rest of the day. So I'm just going to vote for him now. If things change when I get back, I'll catch up and change my vote (or not) accordingly.

[KILL] Bardothren

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I think Fart (carbon based life form) controlled Bardothren and made him kill Naku

something similar happens in an episode and also Bardothren's name in that post has weird symbols on it so I don't think it's his name being revealed when he kills someone

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I believe Bardothren's claim to be Unity.

We've seen a lot of killing for just one day. I'm wary of the player who chose the gun, so...

[Kill] Golgari

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I totally didn't try to choose the monkey's paw, or the teleporter.

The gun was my third item choice, because picking a box or a shirt sounds boring af

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I will randomly vote for the person who posted before me

[KILL] marz

EDIT: ok then

[KILL] Golgari

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • I believe Bard too, (i think) and Christos explanation seems solid.

[KILL]nimsy

I don't think i even have to explain this :P But seeing how she usually randomly points fingers everywhere when she is inno in early day games and she isn't doing that now. Perhaps she wants to lay low? Or perhaps i'm overanalizing ****? Don't know, don't care.

I haven't been pointing fingers because nothing much has happened, there is literally a page and a half of people just picking items.

The only thing that's jumped out at me is ullion voting bard before he could explain.
    But that might have just a placeholder vote in case they couldn't make it back to change their vote by phase end.

So, I have no idea who to vote for atm.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • We need to get some votes in, people!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    randomly voting for previous poster, nimsy isn't really "hasty to direct attention away" anyway

KILL KLIPPY

[kill] Draskk

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • It seems too easy for Bardothren to be mafia, so I don't reckon he should be lynched. But then I don't think throwing random suspicion is gonna help either rn. Nimsy's defence seems pretty solid to me, for now.

I'm just gonna random vote for the poster before me.

[Kill] Christos

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Voting for the above too, none of the leads/hunches so far seem all that reliable to me
    [Kill] Daydream

edit: uhh ninja'd but I don't want to vote for doof since he's already got two votes on him, so I'll leave it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    [kill] Juno

Just following suit as I'm not all that convinced on any of this myself. For one I also noticed the symbols in Bard's name and found them suss (like it was not him) and so forth.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • [kill] ash

Voting for the above.

actually, I changed my mind.
    The votes below me are just too enticing to pass up <3

[kill] JohnnyMustang

It'll also break the four way tie going on :D
    So win win~

Last edited:
    Back