• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rick & Morty - A Terrickble End

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    DAY TWO
    Bird Person approached his best friend, Rick, and said, "I have learned nothing of merit today, Rick. My keen eye is...struggling."

"D-don't worry, Bird Person. We just gotta get your b-burp beak wet and you'll be back in no time. Let's go to the strip cluuuuuuuuuub! WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUUUUUB!"

An hour later, Rick and the rest of the gang entered the strip club.

Mr. Poopybutthole sat down and watched a dancer. Someone else sat beside him and pressed a cybernetic device to his temple.

"Ohhhh weeeee...this sure feels funny...Morty?!"

Evil Morty looked at his new cyborg, pleased with his efforts. Now he had an extra pair of eyes.

Rick handed 25 schmeckles to a lovely young lady and pointed at Bird Person, who squawked nervously.

As the young woman led him towards the back of the club to a VIP booth, he kept his eye on another...familiar face.

The stripper sat him down and climbed on top of him, slicing his throat as she twisted off a mask.

"Tammy!"

"Sorry, honey. Guess we just weren't compatible anymore."

"Even in Bird Culture, that was a dick move," said Bird Person with his dying breath.

BIRD PERSON IS DEAD
    THE PLAYERS
    Klippy as Rick

Omicron as Gromflomite Enforcer
    Nakuzami as Doofus Rick
    Syndrome as Bird Person​
    Nimsy as?
    jdthebud as ?
    Ullion as ?
    Draskk as Mr. Lucius Needful​
    marz as ?
    Bardothren as ?
    Daydream as ?
    Steel Master as ?
    Universe as ?
    Christos as ?
    Ash as ?
    Golgari as ?
    Hopeless Masquerade as Mr. Meeseeks​
    JohnnyMustang as ?
    Davepetasprite^2 as ?
    Juno as ?
    desinishon as ?

Spoiler:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    oh my.
    It looks like we have a cult on our hands.

Maybe the first person recruited was bard, and that's why he had those things around his name.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    It also looks like Syndrome was our cop?

I also disagree, Nimsy - I think this was the first time the cult recruited. Most games usually have recruiters work every other night. And I think the flavour texts were different enough to suggest this game is of the same idea. Nevertheless, we do need to crack down harder knowing that there is a cult recruiter in this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I agree with Ullion, Evil Morty is probably a recruiter and can recruit every other night

Bardothren's case was probably some kind of mind control by Fart, which could work every other night as well or maybe it's a limited use thing

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Correction: Those two events are the same thing, but I wasn't sure if I referenced it and made a full "story" for it the next day because the timing of it didn't matter. Apologies.

Ullion

Years
    Okay so as a small game, this makes the recruiter that much more concerning if they can recruit every night. :/

I don't see anything that would point towards the ID of Evil Morty doe. >.<

Actually I'm gunna re-read these posts pertaining Evil Morty and see what I can come up with... even if they are a stretch - they may be worth looking into?

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Klippy just said that they were the same recruitment.
    And it didn't matter when he wrote it.

So maybe it was just a one time thing?
    I guess we'll see.

Ullion

Years
    Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

/facepalms

Maybe it requires 2 nights to work? Like night 0 he chooses a target, and if said target is still alive come night 1, they get converted?

edit:

So after quickly reading over the "Evil Morty" bits, the only thing that could have meant something was "stooped below". Maybe implying Evil Morty is "short". Which may mean a newer member, or new member to the UG, or few posts, etc?

/me grabs at straws

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Well, the character evil morty is taller than the character he recruited.

So that may have have been a hint at a player.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    There was a recruitment last phase.

It just didn't say who was recruited.

Mr. Poopybutthole sat down and watched a dancer. Someone else sat beside him and pressed a cybernetic device to his temple.

"Ohhhh weeeee...this sure feels funny...Morty?!"

Evil Morty looked at his new cyborg, pleased with his efforts. Now he had an extra pair of eyes.

seems it's Mr. Poopybutthole who got recruited. :T lovely.

that makes sense for the height thing considering he's half Morty's size.

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    The fact that it's a 'keen' eye that's struggling makes it seem unlikely to me that it's a complicated name. I don't think tailor either, because we only have Tammy/vanilla mafia roles. Soooo... roleblock seems most likely to me.

But even assuming Bird Person/Syndrome was roleblocked doesn't help me make a decision on lynching.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    It was never stated that they didn't have roles, just that the galactic federation consisted of tammy and the gromofolites (or whatever the heck they're called).

There's no way we can know if they have roles or not.
    Unless of course you're a vanilla mafia yourself, daydream.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    People slip up.
    Sometimes it's an honest mistake, other times. . . not so much.
    And due to that, daydream is top on my suss list.

Do you have a plan of action?
    Because if there are no other leads; I'm voting daydream.

Back