• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rick & Morty - A Terrickble End

Years
    I know but seeing he is like new player and I don't think he had gotten any evil Morty role . On other hand u and nimsy are so experienced player . What if I go behind nimsy.

Years
    Just vote for draask , I don't know if any of us is mafia and still its early game then

[Kill] Drassk

Edit : I am also new drassk , so no hard feelings and u are already in so many games like me so u are not gonna bore if u miss one.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    [kill] draskk

Although I would like to keep my vote on you since syn broke the tie.

I'm a person of my word.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    He's still unCC'd, but also it just seemed too convenient that the post would say that Bard killed Naku so blatantly, imo

And there's all the weird symbols around his name, like a lot of others have pointed out.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    NIGHT ONE
    Mr. Lucius Needful was backed into a corner as the crowd gathered around him.

"You fools fell right into my trap," he muttered. "All of you. Fools with my items. Taking them like candy."

He slumped to his knees and said, "I'm the Devil! What should I do when I fail? Give myself an ice cream?"

Rick pushed past the crowd, injecting himself with a serum as he went. His muscles grew massive, his features accentuated with raw power, and grabbed Needful by the throat.

"Stupid mother ****er."

Rick punched and kicked the Devil, then held him as others had their turn.

Finally he threw the defeated and pathetic Needful down, spitting on him as the crowd dispersed.

The items that had been collected earlier in the day suddenly caught fire and turned to ash before their owners' eyes. The items screamed in horror as if they were alive. Perhaps it was for the best...

X gon give it to ya
    **** wait for you to get it on your own
    X gon deliver to ya
    Knock knock, open up the door, it's real
    Wit the non-stop, pop pop and stainless steel
    Go hard gettin busy wit it
    But I got such a good heart
    I'll make a mother****er wonder if he did it
    Damn right and I'll do it again
    Cuz I am right so I gots to win​

LUCIUS NEEDFUL IS DEAD
    THE PLAYERS