• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
It's definitely a goal of mine for us to have a few people reach their hometowns if possible/story-applicable.

I will be getting a storyline post up very soon, folks! Hopefully this gets us back on track, though I may tweak the story completely for us to continue being interactive, interesting, and non-static.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
As long as you guys don't mind a first time role player learning the ropes, then I'd like to join! I hope I did everything correctly, but if there's something amiss, let me know and I'll be sure to fix it.

LaneVibesit.png

Name: Jacob Curbow
Hometown: Lewiston, Idaho

History:
Spoiler:

Luxury item: Pen & notebook

Attributes:
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 3
Charisma: 1

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Spoiler:

Looks great! Accepted! I'm writing up a plot post now that will basically intro you quickly so you can join up with the crew without worry. :)

As for Canadian zombies: "Braaaains *chomp* Sorry"

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Okay guys! We have an update!

As you can see, we've jumped in time a bit. Jacob is among the survivors - I realized I forgot to include an intro for him, but for now, Nolafus can select how he wants Jacob to have been introduced (perhaps a flashback of some sort), but consider that everyone knows his name at the very least. :)

Have fun with this one, guys! I added a TON of loot. Let me know if you like this plot update or not. :P I dunno if I did it as well as I have in the past.

Years
Okay guys! We have an update!

As you can see, we've jumped in time a bit. Jacob is among the survivors - I realized I forgot to include an intro for him, but for now, Nolafus can select how he wants Jacob to have been introduced (perhaps a flashback of some sort), but consider that everyone knows his name at the very least. :)

Have fun with this one, guys! I added a TON of loot. Let me know if you like this plot update or not. :P I dunno if I did it as well as I have in the past.

Oh this is going to be fun, I think I'll have McGregor take a hammer.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I'll be assuming that in the during the time jump, everybody became acquainted with everybody's name, okay?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I'll be assuming that in the during the time jump, everybody became acquainted with everybody's name, okay?

Yeah, because we've had a few new additions, I thought this would smooth things out so we're not constantly having to meet people every single time.

BUT speaking of that, TheSyren has dropped out of the RP and UnnecessaryLongName is in risk of being dropped since he hasn't logged in since he last posted, so bummer. :/

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Wait... I never got Tarot carded... #Icri
Also love all the Canadian jokes in the ooc. You guys are awesome.

Edit: I'm on my phone for a little while and the hover over thing doesn't work... but I'll figure something out. Anybody wanna do a JP, Alex is gonna beat the crap out of people with a shovel. Shovels are amazing.

Oh God they're gonna use our brains to play hockey!

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Wait... I never got Tarot carded... #Icri
Also love all the Canadian jokes in the ooc. You guys are awesome.

Edit: I'm on my phone for a little while and the hover over thing doesn't work... but I'll figure something out. Anybody wanna do a JP, Alex is gonna beat the crap out of people with a shovel. Shovels are amazing.

Oh God they're gonna use our brains to play hockey!

Me either! I really wanted to try out a Tarot reading. :P

Oop! If you still can't get it, just tell me what you intend to pick up and I can get the weights and stuff for ya.

Just remember your stats before you go beating any zombie skulls. ;) There aren't any looters this session, at least not immediately nearby. :)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Me either! I really wanted to try out a Tarot reading. :P

Oop! If you still can't get it, just tell me what you intend to pick up and I can get the weights and stuff for ya.

Just remember your stats before you go beating any zombie skulls. ;) There aren't any looters this session, at least not immediately nearby. :)

Oh yeah, Her strength is 2, and the shovel requires 2. So I believe she'll be able to use it effectively, but not be insanely OP.
I was thinking of grabbing some toilet paper, a newspaper, mayonnaise, and crackers.
Very weird shopping list...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Oh yeah, Her strength is 2, and the shovel requires 2. So I believe she'll be able to use it effectively, but not be insanely OP.
I was thinking of grabbing some toilet paper, a newspaper, mayonnaise, and crackers.

Shovel weight: 4
TP weight: 2 (Limit: 1)
Newspaper weight: 1 (Limit: 1)
Mayo weight: 2 (Limit: 1)
Crackers weight: 2 (Limit: 5)

Years

I don't think I want to know what you plan on doing with those and a shovel.

Years
I want to get started on my next post, but I'm honestly not sure what to have McGregor do. I might wait to see what someone else does and see if it gives me any inspiration.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
If I feel inspired tonight, I'll post something up. :P Animus and I are discussing a neat little side plot for Hawke and Bratton right now, but then I'll do my own post for Mark!

jombii

Years
If I partially finish studying, I might have something up tonight. I'm thinking that Dennis would have the bat if possible. :))

jombii

Years
I'll be having my post up soon. I just have a trial hearing sometime and I am needing some time to prepare sorry. :(

Back