• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • It's a good game! Has some concepts I might try and pursue here. I do recommend it though for me its back to CS:GO

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Klippy and gimme are too fast in our JP. Slow down guys huhu, Dennis is opting to be silent naww.

I hate classes. And I hate council work.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Klippy and gimme are too fast in our JP. Slow down guys huhu, Dennis is opting to be silent naww.

I hate classes. And I hate council work.

I'll try to slow the pace a bit for you Varys
    Blame Klippy... even if it's my fault xD

We happened to be online in the JP doc at the same time so we got a bit done. :P I'm making a short little conversation piece now and Oddball has requested to join us, so I've added him and I'm sure he'll jump in soon. When do we wanna post this thing!? Haha

jombii

Years
  • I think we could post the JP now. I think Dennis' silence would be a good end in his participation in the conversation. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I concur, I think we've set the scene for a lot of good character and relationship development in the future. Don't forget to remove the OOC stuff Klippy xD

Oh. Am I supposed to post it? ;P I'll get it all fixed up pretty right now then.

Arsenic

Years
  • I don't know if it counts for anything but I vote we go to Pendleton, OR next. It's an hours drive

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Lemme guess. Garner's Sporting goods?

Haha, I didn't realize that was a real place, but maybe! I haven't written a new plot post because I was enjoying having everyone just hanging out.

Plus I was hoping we'd have a few applicants! Unfortunately not so far, but we'll get a plot up soon and move forward.

Arsenic

Years
  • It's a licensed Sig Saur dealer and carries the new Sig 556xi. I believe they carry Accuracy International rifles too which makes me happy because I'm dying to get my characters hands on a AX338 rifle asap.

I'm ramblin again

jombii

Years
  • Ha finally guns. I will be getting myself a shotgun. The recoil is bad for Dennis I think. Plus gunshot smoke ehehehe

jombii

Years
  • Yes and that is the point. It's gonna be interesting to see a writer fire a gun for the first time.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • You guys are assuming I'm giving you weapons right off the bat. :P Maybe Garner's Sporting Goods is already occupied? ;)

And welcome back, Nec. :)

Back