• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ღ Fairy Glitter! ღ (Fairy type club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
What Fairy dual typing do you wish they brought into the games?

I definitely agree with Miau on Ghost/Fairy, that would have been an awesome typing given it has near-unresisted coverage and is only resisted by a select number of type combinations. Ice/Fairy would be one I'd like to see as well, it'd be quite the Dragon destroyer. Dark/Fairy would be a good one as well.

And welcome, Serena! Nice partner choice you picked in Sylveon, it's cute and one of the most popular Fairy Pokemon out there with its mix of bulk and power.

Serena123

I am a big fan SERENA and Dawn!
Years

I definitely agree with Miau on Ghost/Fairy, that would have been an awesome typing given it has near-unresisted coverage and is only resisted by a select number of type combinations. Ice/Fairy would be one I'd like to see as well, it'd be quite the Dragon destroyer. Dark/Fairy would be a good one as well.

And welcome, Serena! Nice partner choice you picked in Sylveon, it's cute and one of the most popular Fairy Pokemon out there with its mix of bulk and power.

Yeah,thanks pal for a great welcome:D I am sure Sylveon is the most cutest and powerful fairytype pokemon you've ever seen :)

Years
Not posted on here for a while so here goes.

Fairy/Steel: Some kind of knight in armor style Pokemon.

Fairy/Dark: Complete opposite typing so would be fun.

Fairy/Fighting: That would just be amazing.

USC Yuuka

The USC
Years

Fairy/ice. That would be an absolutely adorable-looking Pokemon. Ice crystals and fairies seem like an amazing combination. [:

Cannot help but think this whenever I think Ice/Fairy

I don't like Kirlia's idle animation cause it looks like she constantly needs to go... uwu But onto the topic...

With the upcoming release or Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, which Fairy type Pokemon are you hoping will make an appearance? Where would they appear, and how frequently would they do it?

I will agree with Stoney (no, not on Diancie) about Togekiss. Togekiss is one of my favorites and I'd love to see her make an appearance in ORAS. The egg in Lavaridge becoming Togepi is a good idea. I was also thinking that if they made Mirage Island have baby Pokemon instead of Wynauts every time, that'd be nice too.

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Mega-Audino and Mega-Altaria are so beautiful. I love them both. I got a denenne plushie at hyper Japan and my whimsicott plushie and azumarill figure arrived today.

Years
^Tell me about it! I love them so much. *_* The fairies we're introduced to keep getting more and more beautiful. I really can't decide what to do with my future teams now, would love to fairy mega-fy my entire team but of course that isn't possible. xD;

With the upcoming release or Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, which Fairy type Pokemon are you hoping will make an appearance? Where would they appear, and how frequently would they do it?

Mawile and Ralts will be a whole lot more useful now, latter especially. And that's saying a lot since the Ralts line was already insanely good in R/S/E. Would like to see a little more love for the Togepi and Snubbull line though but that might be wishful thinking.

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I used Snubull in my monotype fairy team and I thought it was quite good. I sometimes wish I never evolved it but Granbull was useful. I think Granbull would have made a nice dark/fairy.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Joining in on the fun! Totally hope I'm not late to the party ;)

Username: Leijon
Partner Pokemon: Floette ^^
Why you like Fairies: Coz they are awesome + they are cute as hell <3
Answer a Topic!: Well, my favorite Fairy out there is none other than Floette. I don't know why but I always loved her ever since she was announced. I guess with that dainty flower of hers and her eyes is just mesmerizing. I love the Flabebe line in general too, since Flabebe looks so cute and little and Florges is just so majestic and fab :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I hope you don't mind me joining too.

Username: Starry Windy
Partner Pokemon: Togekiss
Why you like Fairies: Because most of the Fairy types are cute, and they looks dazzling too.

I'm glad that Ralts and Mawile are appearing in ORAS, and I personally wish that Togekiss will be brought there at some extent, I'll have fingers crossed on this.

Tamara❤

Shiny Hunter
Years
Username: Tamara❤
Partner Pokemon: Diancie (Possibly Mega Diancie)
Why you like Fairies: Beautiful and strong, they have few weaknesses and one of the very few types of pokemon that can bring down those OP dragons {XD} Not to mention they are just soooo cute, I have a penchant for cute things and the fact that most of them are pink makes it even better. :3c
What Fairy dual typing do you wish they brought into the games?:Hmm I think Fairy and Fire? Steel types are such a threat to fairy type pokemon >.<

This is quite possibly the prettiest and cutest club on Pokecommunity :3 I would love to join! ^_^

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Sorry to rain on the parade but the leader hasn't posted since July sooooo...I'm gonna message him and if he doesn't respond, we'll need a new leader.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years

Kinda surprised that Skitty/Delcatty didn't become Fairy types.

If any 'mon needed a boost to improve their utility, it's them.

Years

Same here. :( I was actually really hoping! Yet Pokemon like Dedenne became fairy.. I still can't see the resemblance at all, feels like they did that just to have more fairies.

Years

If any 'mon needed a boost to improve their utility, it's them.

Same here. :( I was actually really hoping! Yet Pokemon like Dedenne became fairy.. I still can't see the resemblance at all, feels like they did that just to have more fairies.

I thought the same about the Chansey line, it was so surprising to not see them become Fairy-types. Maybe Blissey could have been too OP with that combination but oh well.

Still it was nice that Skitty's line did get Play Rough despite missing out on Fairy-type, it does at least give them a viable answer to their biggest nightmare a.k.a. Fighting-types.

Also, I do hope a new owner takes over soon. I'd hate to see this club die.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I'd do a temporary takeover but I'm really just not a fan of Fairy-types, so that would be a bad move :P but I'm willing to let it linger for a bit until someone takes over. Strangely enough, the club leader has been logging in, so I don't know why he hasn't responded...

So officially: Volunteer to take over!

Years
Username: Nex75
Partner Pokemon: Sylveon
Why you like Fairies: cuz they are the most manly color,PINK!

Favorite fairy type:Tie between Sylveon and Xerneas

Years
I'm glad that Ralts and Mawile are appearing in ORAS, and I personally wish that Togekiss will be brought there at some extent, I'll have fingers crossed on this.

I think we'll be seeing the usual ones from the old Hoenn Dex, such as Mawile, Marill line, Ralts line and Jigglypuff line but I'd love to see the Togepi line show up like you said. Anyways, given the Dex will be expanding that can be a great opportunity to get the scarcity of certain types patched up.

As for who can take over, I think it'll probably be either myself or Sheep since we're currently the most active posters right now. But I'm sure we can keep this club from dying and show how amazing Fairy-types really are!

Years
Okay guys, you heard it. I have officially stepped up to succeed Jellicent♀ as the new club owner which I am excited about because I didn't want this club to die and I do love Fairy-types so I hope I can continue spreading the love of them because they are just so amazing!

Also, in the meantime I added everyone who joined so welcome to all the new members! I'm sure you'll have fun discussing all the pretty fairies of the Pokemon world.

To kick off my era as the owner, I'll put up a new topic:

What are your fave shiny Fairy-types, and reasons why?

Discuss away! I'd love to see what comes out of this topic since shinies tend to make good discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back