• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Wow, this game looks pretty awesome. I like how u displayed the citys. Especially when it was made by an admin. It just needs a new trainer sprite. I would definitely appreciate that!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    a really great hack as it is, but hiro how much progress have u made till the nxt beta comes out? i cant wait!!:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2008
    ummm where do u get flash and a bike? and weres the 3rd gym? i cant find any of them ... i found the 5th gym and i beat that but idk if that was supposed 2 b the 3rd gym so can any1 tell me where these r?

Lucas-Duo

Dawn's BF
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Lol

This was the first advanced hack i played and ive been hooked ever since.

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
  • Here is a short E-Mail interview I did with Hiroshi:
    Q#1-Why is it you replaced the Porygon in the original with an Eevee?
    A#1-I intend on finding other means of giving out Porygon. Besides that, it used to be Mewtwo and Coolboyman wanted to find something quick to switch it to.
    Q#2-How did you come up with the idea of South Rijon?
    A#2-South Rijon is also Coolboyman's original idea – how I executed it was up to me. The idea was to open it up to being a native area for 3rd and 2nd generation Pokémon.
    Q#3-Is Lugia going to be catchable in the final release? Ho-Oh?
    A#3-Lugia and Ho-Oh will make prominent appearances in the game, but they won't have a main game role like Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Diamond/Pearl, only because I haven't thought of one yet.
    Q#4-Are you a fan of any current hacks?
    A#4-Current hacks? It'd have to be Bronze right now, seeing as it's the only hack that interests me at the moment. I used to like GSC remakes, but then they became overcrowded with mediocre and discontinued ones.
    Q#5-What do you see yourself doing after rijonAdvanced?
    A#5-I don't see myself continuing much hacking for a while after rijonAdventures. Work, studies and everything else needs to take priority.
    Q#6-Who is your favourite hacker?
    A#6-Coolboyman's been my mentor for a while, and so I guess he'd be my favourite.
    Q#7-Do you like any current animes?
    A#7-Bleach, Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl.
    Q#8-Were you disappointed at the cancellation of the great hack, Dark Oceans?
    A#8-To be honest, I wasn't a fan of said hack.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, nice to see you care a lot about Rijon, and keep improving it as much as you can. I will also hope you can manage to reach the date, but, who cares if you are not able to? We will wait, this game really deserves all our patience :)

The shop sells the normal berries, or it also sells the "special ones"? (those that are powerful but always confuse you)

Keep it up! By the way, since CBMan is helping in Rijon, are you helping him in Prism? (at least, with ideas?)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    OMG, Anthony!

Whatever this large amount of progress seems to amaze me alot.

Very impressive.

Can't wait to see the hack to complete.

Keep it up the great work.

Cya.

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Keep up the great work Hiroshi..........Im surprised i beat the beta seeing how hard that phychic gym was

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    This is a great hack. I gotta tell you, though, some of the R/S/E music heard in the game doesn't sound right---case in point: the themes of Sootopolis, Rustboro, and Petalburg Cities.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    Sorry for the dumb question, but is the november 2006 link on the first page the latest version or is there a newer one...thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back