• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
Nice screen shot avatars Amphros23 ^^
The fire guy is Roy. I would say his last name but i can't rember how to spell it correctly ><

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen May 19, 2007
Yeah she is cool as well.
She covers for Roy when he messes up. Also i find her personalty realy....hmmm how do i say it straght fowered.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
I like Hawkeye too. She's one of my favorite characters. I also like Winry as you can tell from my avatar. :D

Alana

Years
No kidding. I suspected it would be something unusual and unexpected but well...I guess all that can be siad was my suspicions were confirmed.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Didn't you think it was cool how scar could fight off those two people. I only remember one of their names so I won't say them. But he was winning until the library fire start to get out of hand.

Alana

Years
Yeah. Even though Scar is the enemy I liek him. I can't help him. He's cool. I hope he turns and becomes good cause if he doesn't he'll get killed. I don't want Scar to die. *pouts*

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Yeah I don't want him to die either. He is my second favorite character in the show. The only person who tops him is Ed and that's because he is funny.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I cant wait for him to die, sorry but he is a bad guy and the bad guys have to die. Also does anyone know when Al gets his body back???

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Nope I'm not sure, but i can't wait to see what he looks like now. And Scar actually might not be a bad guy he just might be a vigilante

Back