• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:The Official Full Metal Alchemist Club:.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • I missed it and feel asleep on Thurs. but my brother recorded it for me so I'll get to watch it anyway.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • No sorry I mean the one coming up on Saturday is when they're finishing the battle. The one last week was when Winry forgot she didn't put that bolt in Ed's arm. That was funny.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Guys I played the Fullmetal game Broken Angel it is awsome. expecially since you can transmute stuff like light posts into cannons and machineguns. Or even a trash can into a tank. Plus you can combined them with elements like wind, electricity and fire. My friend took it back though because I got father than him.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Yay another member! ^_^ I really, really, really really, *five hours later* really, really, REALLY want to play the FMA game. I'm going to buy it soon. I also want to kick myself cause I was in Toys R Us and they had the game demo and I didn't know until we only had two minutes left so I couldn't play it. *sobs*

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Well it's good you didn't because if you did you'd end up spending the night in the store. I can't wait to get mine it's going to be geat and it's only 40 bucks. ONly a couple more days.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I don't think it has well at least to the stores I've gone to. And if they don't i'm sure they'll come out with a computer versoin.

Back