• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SKILL SWAP

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
  • SKILL SWAP

⇜ SKILL SWAP ⇝

I was born with the world's best ability, Absolute Perfection. It allows me to win any challenge that may come along my way, whether it be battle or contest or just being well-designed.

The name of the game is that, with your post, you are using the move Skill Swap to steal this ability from the last poster and then detail what their new ability is. Examples are listed below in the spoiler, and make sure every post is somehow related to the Pokemon franchise!

Spoiler:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • THIEF HOW DARE YOU

Luckily, I'm able to Swill Swap you the ability Origins, which makes you a high-quality Pokemon all around - but you only appear four times.

what makes you think im sad it had only four episodes these tears arent real

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • You deserve this one: you've been swapped the ability Outside Reference, which gives you the powers of Eric Stuart; granting the usage of your Brock voice to narrate the One Piece anime.

where are we getting these new abilities to swap each other
    furthermore how many references do you even have to use here
    even your little link assist is getting tired of your bullshit
    god i love the strikeout function

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Then you get Uncontrollable Dancer, which makes Rain Dance last for eight turns, doubles the effects of Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Quiver Dance and Feather Dance, raises the base power of Fiery Dance and Petal Dance by a factor 1.5 and makes Teeter Dance behave like Swagger. Adding a link too.

furthermore how many references do you even have to use heren

But we only just started...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'm gonna swap out the ability Horrible Photoshopper, which allows you to make a Photoshopped work for every occasion at Pokémon Trivia!

Link 1
    Link 2

Oh, I almost forgot two more!

Link 3
    Link 4

Then you get the Forum Ninja ability! You can easily guess what it would do. Obligatory link.

Link tag: (The link isn't really necessary though, as you can also look three posts up)

*looks three posts up* Oh, just oh. Of course it would be me... xD

(Throwing in another relevant link.)

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Your get the ability Depth Perception, which grants you the psychic ability to see the psychological and emotional side of Pokemon!

their thoughts are mostly primal instincts and about food but whatever 10/10 still cool i guess

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • You now have the ability Unbelievable, which forces you do ridiculous things every other turn like linking my last post just so you can link something in your own post.

dkfjsdlgjlfsakjgosadjgoasg;oaslidghj;asflghs

Back