• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    (assuming you're wishing for the world to be back in control) Granted, but all Pokémon in existence will turn into plushies. xD

I wish I had three copies of every Pokémon card in existence.

Meadow

Years
    I wish you had a Squirtle in your avatar. What kind of discrimination is that!
    LMAO! This made me lol so hard that I'm gonna personally have to grant you this wish myself. *brb, pulling up Photoshop*

Granted, but it looks shopped!
    Corrupt a Wish

HA! TAKE THAT SUCKERS! I TOTALLY JUST WON THIS THREAD!

Ahem! I wish that the Pokémon League in the games had a closer resemblance to that of the anime.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Granted, but now they're so big that it takes you 5 hours just to leave the starting town!

I wish that Magnemite was red. :D

Years
    LMAO! This made me lol so hard that I'm gonna personally have to grant you this wish myself. *brb, pulling up Photoshop*

Corrupt a Wish

Ahem! I wish that the Pokémon League in the games had a closer resemblance to that of the anime.

LMAO. Hahahahahaha. It doesnt look shopped at all! Those two just look really excited cos they saw a huge Squirtle.

Squirrel, why lol.
    Anyway, granted, but its now fire type and lost it's steel type. Fire is overheating inner mechanism so it cant levitate for longer than 2 minutes/turns.

I wish Revise had better Photoshop skills

I wish that I could capture legendaries and then release them, and be possible to capture them again if I wanted to.

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Granted but you OHKO them every time you encounter them in the wild.

I wish that we could use any pokemon in Sky Battles.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Corrupt a Wish

Omg I can't even XD

Granted, but none of your non-Flying Pokémon are able to hit the flying ones and you lose by default!

I wish the champions in the games were harder, they feel so underwhelming :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Granted, but now they're waffle Pokémon instead and everyone hates them just as much!

I wish that Mega Linoone existed - he deserves one!

Meadow

Years
    Granted, but they're pink! Also, I have to grant another one of your wishes. ^WHY MUST YOU NINJA ME LIKE THAT xD

Granted, but it has no fur, and it's asking me to grant one of Sven's wishes:

I wish Revise had better Photoshop skills
    Granted, but there is still something inherently wrong with the picture:

Corrupt a Wish

I wish that Gates to Infinity had more starter Pokémon.

Years
    Granted, but they're pink! Also, I have to grant another one of your wishes. ^WHY MUST YOU NINJA ME LIKE THAT xD

Granted, but it has no fur, and it's asking me to grant one of Sven's wishes:

Granted, but there is still something inherently wrong with the picture:

Corrupt a Wish

I wish that Gates to Infinity had more starter Pokémon.

Their shiny forms are already pink dude! lmao
    That is obviously fake, there is no shadow...or is that...is that you Haunter? hahaha

Granted...too lazy to check what the current ones are...its a DLC you have to buy!
    Hah, that was close.

I wish people would stop saying Entei, Raikou and Suicune are dogs! What the hell is with that! Lion, tiger, and a cheetah/panther! Where, in the world(!) do you see a dog in there?!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Granted, but now you call them dogs and everyone else says cats. They're beasts to me :0

I wish that all of Sven's shiny Pokemon were pink!!

It looks like I missed the best conversation ever ._____.

Years
    Not granted! Ever!

My only shinies are Poochyena, Electrikes and Beldums, none of them are pink, so yeah, mhm, that's my comeback, legit and reasonable one.

But since apparently you have to follow the rules >.>, granted, but all of your regular, non shiny Pokemon(s) turn pink as well.

You did not, we are still debating if that Squirtle is really there or Revise is playing with our minds.

I wish all of the shiny Pokemon were cool and BLACK, like Rayquaza and Charizard.

Meadow

Years
    Granted, but their regular forms are black as well, making the entire concept of shinies obsolete. =P

I wish for there was a Grass-type Legendary Bird.

>better Photoshop skills

Hmm, now let's take a look:
    Corrupt a Wish
    Corrupt a Wish

>3% better
    =Still better

(lol)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I love pink thanks
    Granted, but it's your Desert Bird thing from Pokemame and has the worst stats and movepool ever.
    has to go back and see it's name

I wish that the Mega's had their own names, so we can have Charcolt, Rainer, etc. XD

If my opinion counts for anything I think you got 3% worse...... Poor Squirtle, you cut his foot off! XD

Years
    I love pink thanks
    Granted, but it's your Desert Bird thing from Pokemame and has the worst stats and movepool ever.
    has to go back and see it's name

I wish that the Mega's had their own names, so we can have Charcolt, Rainer, etc. XD

If my opinion counts for anything I think you got 3% worse...... Poor Squirtle, you cut his foot off! XD

And stabbed it into Charmander's eye!

Revise why so cruel.

Granted but their names are horrible to the point where no one uses them.

I wish they gave us game corners back.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Granted, but there's no good prizes! Actually I wouldn't care either, I liked slots. ;_;

I wish there was a Pokemon based on a Bicycle. (Heheheheheheh)

Wait what happened to Squirtle's tail

Back