• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Ohhh I guess that makes sense - tao is all to do with that yin yang stuff right? I guess that fits that trio better than any other at least haha.

Game index will be done in a few mins so go post all of those thousands of games you have saved up Han! ;)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

I made a game called Squirrel is a Loser V5000 and it wasn't added to the game index. Guess only cool people can see it. ;]

I love the Tao trio's 'yin and yang' theme, it's really interesting to see them design pokemon they think the legendary 'truth' and 'ideals' brothers would have used. And while I do think Kyurem looks like mushy porridge, Zekrom and Reshiram look great!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

My favorite Legendary Trios would have to be Hoenn's and Sinnoh's. I really like their designs, and I thought they felt really natural!

Also, I completely rebranded the "Corrupt a Wish" game. Come down and start spamming the color pink! *looks at Sven*

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

My favourite legendary trio would probably be the weather trio or the legendary beasts. Both of them have some of the best legendary designs and their themes are really cool as well. Gotta ask though - what are your favourite legendaries? Doesn't matter if they don't belong to your favourite trio but I'm interested in hearing people's answers. :]

blue

gucci
    Years

The Lake Trio from Sinnoh are my favourites. Their designs just seem much more unique compared to the rest, in my opinion anyway. Plus I like how they represent knowledge, emotion, and willpower. 8)

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
    17. fixed and ninja'd

@Sven How did you get double ninja'd by 4 minutes lol. Anyway, if you won't do it, then I'll start spamming pink.

Meadow

Years

Lol, very true. I almost always get ninja'd in this section (gdi guys <_<), but I've never gotten double-ninja'd. =P

...yet.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

The Johto legendaries are my favorite ones. Lugia and Suicune were my favorite legendaries as soon as they were introduced, and over time I grew to love the rest. I've always been interested in the history of the Johto region, and how Ho-Oh and Lugia were neighbors until humans started wars. And then Ho-Oh created the three beasts (I've wondered if they remember their previous lives) and left the world.

Then there's Celebi, who can travel through time.

They're all just really interesting to me.

Meadow

Years

Wasn't there a rumor that the Legendary Beasts used to be Kanto starters in their past lives? Or was that from the Origin of Mewtwo... I can't remember.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

it's about the Legendary Beasts being from Flareon, Jolteon, and Vaporeon, by looking at abilities and types and stuff. I guess I'm really LivingWillEntei. :P
    My favorite trio is probably tao. I love Reshiram, Kyurem looks cool, and Zekrom has grown on me. The lake trio are cool too.

Meadow

Years

Ah, that makes a lot of sense. I guess I got confused with the Origin of Mewtwo, where three Kanto starters perished in some sort of accident.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

I haven't either! I did really like the eeveelution and legendary beast theories though. Does anyone else actually think they're true or is it just a load of rubbish?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Meh, mostly garbage. In fact, there are very few theories I find interesting enough to consider not garbage. XP I just can't think of any right now....
    I'm ok with the whole 'Marowak and Kangaskahn might have been related' deal but when ut gets further I'm done. I also dislike the 'PokemonX was originally going to evolve into PokemonY' because that's just crossing a line to me.....
    I stopped searching for cool theories after hearing 151 Kangaskahn/50 Silver's lineage/10 Red is totes dead in Johto theories. -.-

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Guys omg I downloaded Rumble World earlier and it's so addictive holy poop. SORRY I'M NOT AROUND BUT OMG IT'S SO GOOD EVERYONE GO GET IT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back