• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • So I was already thinking of what to write about option 4, but it's a draw now. This looks like it can go both ways, about 24 hours left for a drawbreaker to be performed. Who will it be and what shall be their vote? *mysterious music starts playing*

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Right?
    1. Just pressing random buttons always works. 5 votes
    2. Break the control panel to prevent the Zetas getting out of here. 0 votes
    3. Check for more useful items in the pile of junk in the back of the helicopter. 0 votes
    4. Try to get radio contact with the Headquarters to find out the goal of this trip. 4 votes
    Pokémon
    048.png
    223.png

Inventory
    $220
    Potion
    (×2)
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb
    Ancient scroll

Deaths: 0​
    > #1. Just pressing random buttons always works.

22. Can't escape!

"Time to get outta here." you say to yourself and try pressing buttons and shifting handles. The results can be summarized as nothing happening for some time, followed by getting air-borne a little and activating the self-destruct. It doesn't give you any time to wonder why the helicopter has one, so you quickly jump out and do a barrel roll with Scrambles in your arms, while the helicopter explodes behind your back, just like you would see in those movies.
    That didn't seem to help much, you can go walking again.

Where do you go?
    1. To the mountain peak of course!
    2. Follow the Grunts into the cave, but be sure not to be seen.
    3. Go into the cave, but another direction. Better explore some area yourself.
    4. Hey look, a nest there down the cliff! It must be able to reach it.
    Next update expected in ~71h.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    See I just knew mashing doesn't work :-(
    Gotta go with 3 we can catch an onix there and release scrambles after all

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
  • See, option one made us look like an action movie hero... So worth it

Anyway, let's go with #1 again... There's something suspicious about all mountain peaks in the pokeverse....

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    Lets see the top of hilltop.......maybe we may find a legendary!!
    Option 1

Lycanthropy

Years
  • Woops... I'm late, really late, I had some unexpected work to do. Anyway, in this time a draw was formed, but fate (read: the random number generator of my calculator (I don't have my d20 within hand's reach right now)) chose option 4 anyway.

Where do you go?
    1. To the mountain peak of course! 3 votes
    2. Follow the Grunts into the cave, but be sure not to be seen. 0 votes
    3. Go into the cave, but another direction. Better explore some area yourself. 1 vote
    4. Hey look, a nest there down the cliff! It must be able to reach it. 3 votes
    Pokémon
    048.png
    223.png

Inventory
    $220
    Potion
    (×2)
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb
    Ancient scroll

Deaths: 0​
    >4. Hey look, a nest there down the cliff! It must be able to reach it.

23. Braver than Braviary

A nest down the cliff seems unguarded. You climb down carefully holding the branches, while Scrambles sits on your head. Three eggs rest in the nest and you study them for a bit, until you hear a screaming Braviary, which probably is the eggs' dad. He doesn't look happy to see you... at all.

What's the plan?
    1. Scream like a little girl in the hope of repelling it.
    2. "Scrambles, use Supersonic!"
    3. That ledge down there isn't that low. It's at least survivable.
    4. Use item: fishing rod.
    Next update expected in... I don't know actually, maybe Friday if I have the time (there's this assignment I have to hand in, but I don't know what to do before tomorrow), otherwise Saturday or Sunday. Yeah... I'll update it some time.

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
  • 2... I've always wanted to ride a braviary... Then throw rocks at people from the sky!
    (Personally I thought mountain climbing would've been better...sigh... No legendaries for us it seems)

Last edited:
    Back