• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Wanna try all options but 4 really lol.
    Gonna go with 1 though they need awsome members i think

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Wait Squirty is female? Fuzzy purple pile of fur is male and beasty blue fish female? Do you hate me HAN? ;_;

Scrambles's gender was chosen at random. I picked Squirty a female, because Scrambles was male already. Note: you guys were the ones that chose to drug it, not me! Yes, I hate you.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Draw again. Twenty-sided dice chose #3!

Who are you and what do you want?
    1. "I find your organization really interesting. May I join you?" 4 votes
    2. "I got lost in here and I have no map. Can you please point directions to Bluestream Town?" 0 votes
    3. "Your organization shall be destroyed! I challenge you to a Pokémon battle!" 4 votes
    4. *jumps out of window* 2 votes
    Pokémon
    Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation
    Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Inventory
    $220
    Hammer
    Fishing rod
    Bucket
    Unknown herb
    Cleaning
    equipment

Deaths: 0​
    > #3. "Your organization shall be destroyed! I challenge you to a Pokémon battle!"

19. Boss battle

"When you think you stand a chance... Very well. Let's move outside, shall we?" the boss says, gesturing you to leave the room.
    Outside he asks you if you're ready, which you confirm and send Scrambles into battle.
    "Hahaha! You think that thing can defend you? I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I won't hold back because you've insulted my precious Team Zeta! Go, Honchkrow!"
    A black bird emerges from his PokéBall and rushes into your Venonat with an Aerial Ace. Scrambles doesn't show much signs of life any more. Squirty might stand a chance, perhaps. "Go!"
    Even while she's still completely berserk, the bird doesn't seem to care much and one-hits her with a Night Slash, then flies back and sits down on its owner's shoulder, who caresses its neck.
    "Look at you, defenseless. I'm not going to keep you, that gives me extra costs on food. Anything to say before I call out my Houndoom and burn you to a crisp?"

Any pretext left?
    1. No, just die. This is the end, it seems.
    2. Take the bag and try random things. This is the last hope.
    3. Pray for Arceus to save you!
    4. Pray for Blarzigord to save you!
    Next update expected in ~48h.

Yup, DyingWillFlareon was right, I said you could die, sadly you predicted the option causing death wrong. I mean, why wouldn't the boss of an evil team be a lot stronger than a rookie trainer? But because I'm a cool and nice guy I decided to give you another chance.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Well, shit. Let's not give up and go for #2: Use The Bag. I mean we have a hammer, we could swing that pretty hard.

Years
    Ya'll deserve this! You finally get a chance to join the bad guys and you blow it like that.
    2. Open your bag and try randomly throwing hammer into the guy's face. Are we stupid enough not to defend ourselves and just stand there?!?!

`O`_´O´

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I FORGOT WE COULD DIE OOPS

Let's go with #3, maybe the lord space goat will swoop down and save us!

Back