• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
I just want this to be my life.
Just saying:

images

Ikr^ :)

Okay, topic:

Eevee definitely ranks right up there, it's so unique and cute!

eevee2malaaaaavi7.jpg

But there's also the Togepi evo line :)

tumblr_lboqvjrpvO1qbe7n1o1_500.jpg

Years
You know how I often change the theme of the Pokemon in my avatar/signature, what is the next Pokemon you would like to see me with?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
You know how I often change the theme of the Pokemon in my avatar/signature, what is the next Pokemon you would like to see me with?

Some Pokémon that isn't in the Cute Pokémon List but you think is cute.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
That's definitely an interesting choice, Twiggy! I think I'll go with what you said too. :P

TY

Togepi is the cutest of all, as it's just an mini egg that hatched half <333

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
In normal types I think the cutest pokemon is Mincinno, god 5th gen brought some cuties to us! :) I just love it and it's evo is pretty adorable too!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hmm, cutest normal type Pokemon? This is a tough one! I think I'll have to go with...

buneary2-1.gif

In my mind it's one of the cutest Pokemon ever. <3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Aww, I love Buneary! I also love how it uses its movesets as well as it's attitude towards other Pokemon especially Pikachu, haha <3; so adorable!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
New topic: What Normal-type Pokémon is the cutest?
Pfft, are you kidding me, that's an easy choice >_<
I have never been a lover of normal type Pokémon, but Lillipup makes the exception as the one I adore the most. I mean, would you look at those cute puppy dog eyes and just tell me it didn't even affect you one little bit?
To prove my point I give you a few of these lovely Lillipup pictures, and if you don't love them then I'll murder you in your sleep :)

get 2 da picturz plox

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
New topic: What Normal-type Pokémon is the cutest?
the cutest normal-type pokemon would definitely be azurill and eevee (:
oh and i just found out a female azurill has a one in three chance of evolving into a male marill o____________o

fF3JU.png

JdQmo.png

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
It's feel great, Hikari! And I'm definitely proud to be a part of this club. <3

Anyway, I love all the pictures that all of you guys posted. It's so cute, especially the Happiny Avishka posted!

smooth_rocks_by_eledora-d45woqj.gif

Awww. <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Winning club of the year is good, but let's stick to topics about cute Pokemon, eh? ^_^ Aww Teezee, that picture's adorable! <3

New topic: 'What circus act would you teach your partner Pokemon to perform?'

Can you imagine a juggling Sandshrew? I certainly can!

Back