• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Underneath the Town Tree ♤ The Animal Crossing Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Did I understand there is a meeting in some town? If yes, Can I join if I can be online at the time? :D

I don't run in flowers x)

Everyone is more than welcome to do so. :) If you have your friend code on the OP, I'll add it. If not, you are more than welcome to PM/VM me your code.

At the moment I'm doing some cleaning in my town lmao.

Years
  • Finished May's Contest Outfit design! Somebody should do an in-game photo-op with me, hehe~
    Spoiler:

Now I just gotta do Brendan's. Should be the easiest of the bunch.

...I just thought of a feature I'd like to see in future Animal Crossing games. I'm thinking about how so many people are interested in this meet-up, but only 3 people will be able to visit the host's town. It would be super fun if future Animal Crossing games supported up to 8 players at once. But we'd probably need better tech and better internet.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I'm thinking about how so many people are interested in this meet-up, but only 3 people will be able to visit the host's town. It would be super fun if future Animal Crossing games supported up to 8 players at once. But we'd probably need better tech and better internet.

I am interested, but like I said it is if I can be online in the same time ;)
    I think I've read about the time being european and I live in canada, and I have a big homework to do for next week so I'll try but I might not be able to do it, we'll see :/

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'll be honest, haven't touched AC in quite awhile, and I've never visited another town, but I think I'll be able to make it/figure it out. I assume we add Axeliira's FC?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You know what I realize about AC:NL? I learned more about animal species than in my AP biology class in my senior year. Thanks, Animal Crossing, I can now identify Dory from Finding Nemo as a "surgeonfish".

I'll be honest, haven't touched AC in quite awhile, and I've never visited another town, but I think I'll be able to make it/figure it out. I assume we add Axeliira's FC?

Yes, please! I'm adding everyone now as I speak. I should do some today and some tomorrow. The meetup is approaching fast. <3

Years
  • I'm going to be busy at work most of the weekend, but if I manage to get some free time, I'll try and pop in to play with a few of you guys. I've added almost all of your FCs, but if I missed anyone, let me know!

Years
  • Yeah... What happened to the FC and DC directory on the first page of this club? I added Axeliira's FC but would anyone else like to exchange FCs?

Years
  • Yeah... What happened to the FC and DC directory on the first page of this club? I added Axeliira's FC but would anyone else like to exchange FCs?

Give me yours! Mine is in my sig :)

Just added both your FC's and have already added Axeliiras, If anyone wants my FC VM me, I like to keep track I who have given my code lol.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Yeah... What happened to the FC and DC directory on the first page of this club? I added Axeliira's FC but would anyone else like to exchange FCs?

it's right there. beside every member's name and favourite villager, it says 'FC'. if you mouse over that, you get to see their FC! same goes for DCs... i thought it would be too much clutter to list both an FC and DC for everyone just like that.

technically you only need to add the person you're visiting, so you don't have go out of your way to add everyone else who's coming as well. of course adding each other is encouraged though! after all, you'll be able to visit each other then as well! i added everyone, so if you'd like to add me back, please find my FC in the first post of this club (or at the 3DS icon under my avatar, haha). don't feel obliged to though, i really don't mind.

the meetup is approaching quickly! only... 21 hours left i think. i hope everyone's excited!
    Axeliira, will you be keeping your town open the entire weekend actually? you're the host, so that's fine of course, but you may need to check in every once in a while, because if the connection dies for any reason, you'll have to open your gates all over again ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ and of course it's more fun if you're actually there to play with us!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • the meetup is approaching quickly! only... 21 hours left i think. i hope everyone's excited!
    Axeliira, will you be keeping your town open the entire weekend actually? you're the host, so that's fine of course, but you may need to check in every once in a while, because if the connection dies for any reason, you'll have to open your gates all over again ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ and of course it's more fun if you're actually there to play with us!

I'll open it at 6 PM GMT (which is 10 am my time, and close it at around 9 pm GMT because I have work then.) I'll reopen again after 3 am GMT (7 pm) for those that didn't make it (or those that are not Europeans haha).

If anyone is interested in any real-time chat during the meetup, add my skype: iheartstephanieabrams and I'll create a group chat from there. I think it would be much easier instead of uhh... posting in here haha. I'll post here that I'm online and the gate is open, as well as notify on the group chat about my entrances and exits.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    I'll open it at 6 PM GMT (which is 10 am my time, and close it at around 9 pm GMT because I have work then.) I'll reopen again after 3 am GMT (7 pm) for those that didn't make it (or those that are not Europeans haha).

If anyone is interested in any real-time chat during the meetup, add my skype: iheartstephanieabrams and I'll create a group chat from there. I think it would be much easier instead of uhh... posting in here haha. I'll post here that I'm online and the gate is open, as well as notify on the group chat about my entrances and exits.

oh, i see! that makes a lot more sense.
    i agree a real-time chat is probably very useful. AC does have an in-game chat, but it takes long to type things with your stylus (for me anyway, haha) and a chat outside of the game will give us the opportunity to chat with people who want to visit when the town is already full. i'll add you, so please look out for a request from hiinotama. if anyone else wants to add me, they can use that name as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If I skipped anyone, please VM or PM me! Only a couple hours left before the meet up, also the announcement for said event is now up on the splash. Yay!

I've added 3-4 peeps, either I've skipped or I'm having a hard time finding your FC xD

Years
  • I could have sworn I joined this club, but maybe that was in its previous incarnation. :P

Username: Tsutarja
    Favorite Villager: Lolly
    3DS Friend Code: 4270-0964-2163
    Dream Address: 5200-3282-5897

A meetup? I'll dedicate some time to that. :]

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    oops am i too late? i would love to come to the meet up if not >.<
    i also can't find your fc

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    oops am i too late? i would love to come to the meet up if not >.<
    i also can't find your fc

you can come too! please add mine and JayD's FCs. they can be found in the first post of the club; if you mouse over the 'FC' behind our names in the member list, the codes come up. i'm pretty sure i already added you!
    for quickness' sake: my code is 4441-9212-2433 and JayD's is 4484-9013-8160. if you want, you can also send me a request on skype, so you can join our meet-up-chatgroup; just add hiinotama and i'll add you to the group! that also goes for any new members that want to join now or later. if you're not yet a member of this club, i'll have you fill out the member registration form first!

i didn't realise it was confusing to get to the friend codes ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ maybe i'll consider just putting them there after all...

I could have sworn I joined this club, but maybe that was in its previous incarnation. :P

A meetup? I'll dedicate some time to that. :]

welcome, Tsutarja! thanks for joining. i don't think you were a member already, or at least, as you said, not of this incarnation.
    as you can read above, a meetup is currently taking place. we're in my own town at the moment, but Axeliira will open up again later today as well, so you can join then too. i did add your FC, so if you would like to come now, that's perfectly fine too! i'll probably only stay open for 1.5 more hours max though. it'll be midnight here then ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ for you too, add me (or Axy) on skype to be added to the meet-up chat group!

Last edited:
    Reactions: dad
    Back