• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Ook, I'm still not sure if the Night King would necessarily have been silenced, but [Kill] Golgari.

I feel like Mana may be a houseless character from his willingness to "finishing off some of the others" listed, because if he was in a house one of them could be a housemate. Just a theory.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Fine then, if this is what you want to do then at least give me two hours to get home an explain everything. I'm an ally to you all, I promise

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I think following Kiyo's logic wouldn't be a bad idea, but I think I'm going to wait voting for Doof until he has had his chance to explain.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • woah golly gee

I mean, I was hoping for the accused to express themselves and their innocence. I mean, it'll take four days to systemically kill off every suspect, and that is if my theory about the Night's King being silenced applies. I was hoping my vote would ignite some conversation, so ...

Also, it's possible Night Krow is Victarion and protecting Sword Master. He didn't express what he tried to do to Sword Master either.​

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • I'm going to go against the grain here :/

What Kiyo said about Night Krow protecting sword master makes a lot of sense.
    [kill] sword master

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • woah golly gee

I mean, I was hoping for the accused to express themselves and their innocence. I mean, it'll take four days to systemically kill off every suspect, and that is if my theory about the Night's King being silenced applies. I was hoping my vote would ignite some conversation, so ...

Also, it's possible Night Krow is Victarion and protecting Sword Master. He didn't express what he tried to do to Sword Master either.​

*She

I didn't say what I did to Sword Master because I thought that would reveal too much about my role, but I might as well say if I'm under suspicion of being Victarion. I tried to block Sword Master (sorry about that btw,) and seeing as the Night's King got his action, this means that Sword Master isn't the Night's King.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Let me ask something. What makes the wights such an immediate threat to everyone in the game? The ability to kill a player each night, progressing the game and potentially taking out your strongest enemies? The conversion? That can only be used three times, which would make the wights a house, in theory. But unlike houses peasants cannot become wights, so each house has the potential to become bigger than the wights could ever become. If the Night's King, me, was to work with the houses to take out another threat, then wouldn't he be a potential ally? Are you going to ignore the fact that there are other house leaders that are gaining more info and recruits each day until the wights are slain? That will get you nowhere. You place killing me as a priority, but here I am balancing the power of the houses. I kill off inactives while I very slowly give myself people to discuss with outside of the thread. You can kill me at anytime you want, but wouldn't you just love to see your enemies die without you having to lift a single finger? Trant is dead, and I have a feeling that you will sigh with relief with the next role I kill. My team is just two people now, and that threatens no house's power in any way except maybe those unlucky Greyjoys, who like I stated earlier, can still become a large threat with peasant declarations. I'll even keep Greg alive so he can tell you everything he knows :)

Look at the dead, there is at least one player that has an easily deducible role. If you stop completely focusing on killing wights to analyze what's going on around you, you'll be able to answer so many more questions. Questions I hope to be able to assist you with answering, but I'm afraid I cannot do that while dead. Such as how the Greyjoys and Martells are already crafting an allegiance to each other? Yes Balon, I saw your letter.

Isn't two houses combining a bit more threatening than a NK'er? They will eventually control the day vote, they can drown any person they wish and have one sided communication through Balon, they have a bodyguard, and a buffed seducer role. IMO that's a lot more threatening than a NK.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Idk how much of your post "information" is real, because you claim to have killed Trant yet they were converted and are still alive according to the phase post.

Soooo I'm gonna guess this is just a lot of bluff. Happy to kill the Wights and eliminate some of the Unknown.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • >goes to phase post to double check that I was right
    >"Merlin as Walder Frey"
    >shit

The rest of it is true. Besides that one slipup in my reading I have absolutely no reason to lie. You say you want to eliminate some of the unknown, but I do that every single night. If anything, you're creating an environment with more unknown by killing me because you receive less information each night, but whatever have fun when you get outnumbered by the two merging houses because I really won't care once I'm dead.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Sooo I'm not sure on if I should believe Golgari or not buuuuuut I feel the need to point a contradictory point here:

Idk how much of your post "information" is real, because you claim to have killed Trant yet they were converted and are still alive according to the phase post.

Soooo I'm gonna guess this is just a lot of bluff. Happy to kill the Wights and eliminate some of the Unknown.

"Happy to kill off a wight (known) to eliminate the unknown"

I'm sorry, how does this make any sense? Lmao

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • you're all being confusing halp.

[KILL] Golgari

sorry your highness, but it is inevitable now...

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • uh i am a lady kthxbai

My bad! Anyway, you're pretty much cleared, especially after reading this ...

I am Andrew Ryan, and I'm here to ask you a question.

oh my god my whole detective thing actually made someone role reveal as the wight

I very much appreciate your defense case! You pulled up some points that I hadn't really thought of before. Thing is, much like the allegiances you warn everyone about, your powers can be easily abused if you yourself make allegiances. To boot, you have special privileges that other houses don't have: an active knowledge your cast and private chat, a conversion ability (forcefully taking members away from their houses or killing them even), and you just proved yourself a threat to privacy by claiming you've seen a letter from Balon attempting to make allegiance with the Martells. You make a case that you can provide a lot more information, but the majority of the information I can see you getting in lists of what is shared between the houses - which makes you open to abusing information as well.

I'm personally satisfied as a player with this confession and I urge everyone to make the decision they feel is right.​

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Man I just like killing things and creating a harem I don't care about alliances or winning.

But there isn't really a way to prove that so :(

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Speaking of duels,

Is it too late to request trial by combat?

EDIT: the Greyjoys might actually move on to another house because the only reason they wanted the Martells in the first place was because of their offensive capabilities, point is, I recommend killing the head of house Greyjoy the instant the choice becomes available.

Back