• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • OH MY FUCKING GOD, BARD, STOP SHOUTING, IT HURTS MY FUCKING EARDRUMS GEEZ.

SO APPARENTLY NAKU GOT FUCKED IN THE BUTT, LITERALLY, BY TRANT, ANY MORE NEWS?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • BARD PLS I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR FUCKING VOICE, IT HURTS OMG.

BTW, I'VE BEEN TRICKED, CAN'T SAY THE SAME FOR BARD, BUT YEAH.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    wow that sure was messy. anyone got a mop for the uh... brain matter?

Last edited:
    Years
  • DAVEPETASPRITE^2 STOP YELLING PLEASE I HAVE THOUGHTS TO TELL THESE FINE PEOPLE BUT YOUR VOICE....IT HURTS.

WE SHOULD NOT KILL THEGREGFACTOR. WE ALL AGREED TO KILL WIGHTS NO? WELL IT SEEMS THAT THEGREGFACTOR HAS TARGETED SOMEONE IN THEIR NIGHT ACTION THUS BEING "CRUSHED" BY VICTARION STOPPING WHATEVER NIGHT ACTION THEGREGFACTOR DOES AND GIVING A 50% CHANCE OF REVEALING WHO IT WAS, WHICH HAPPENED TO BE THEGREGFACTOR.

WE SHOULD LET REEK LIVE ONE MORE DAY JUST SO WE CAN GET THE INFORMATION TO KILL A NASTY WIGHT.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Glenn is right. Whomever Greg/Reek visited last night was the convert from night 0, correct? So let's not kill the person who can help us all find (and kill) a common enemy.

Years
  • uh, so today will not end in a duel, which probably means the one with the highest votes dies?

I'm still so *** confused about this game. Usually it's "everyone pretends to be inno" and then you try to find the ones lying ...but it's not like we're doing a "let's all pretend we're Tyrells" and then try to find the ones lying.

Oh, I got a good idea, maybe we should all pretend to be Starks and then kill everyone who's lying?
    ...arrrrrg, this game...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • [CLAIM] Cheese Dust

Anyone is not apart of this great faction shall be considered evil by the One Cheese.

Years
  • ULLION PLEASE NO SHOUTING IT HURTS.

OR MAYBE BARD YOU VOTED FOR THE GREG FACTOR CAUSE HE FOUND A WIGHT.

AND NOW YOUR POINTING THE TARGET TOWARDS ME BECAUSE I POINTED OUT WE SHOULD KEEP HIM ALIVE TO FIND THE WIGHT

MAYBE....JUST MAYBE YOU ARE A WIGHT.

A HECK WITH IT I'LL GO OFF MY HUNCH HERE

[KILL] bard

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • Hm...
    I guess eliminating the new head of a house is tactically sound,
    But It's still kinda mean to kill the new head of a house. . .

I'll probably end up voting glendle if no better options are given.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Good Morning, everyone. It's nice to know that the abilities Victarion holds still apply. Luckily enough, only four people didn't speak yesterday.

Golgari
    JaDe.X105
    Sword Master
    Arsonist​

Spoiler:

So, which one of you is the Night's King?​

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • That Naku didn't visit anyone. But that could've just been because he was dead, so there's that.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Hey there, sorry about last phase, was busy with the Super Bowl weekend and family coming in from out of town :/ I only really came on PC to do some Doof Island stuff.

But hopefully I'm here to be active now. I guess this phase is the waiting game for Reek?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Perhaps he didn't use it? The OP says that they 'can' bribe their opponent, it doesn't sound like a forced action. This is somewhat supported by the phase post saying that he "threw down a bag of coin" because it implies that he didn't give it to his opponent

Back