• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

How great's the game?

• Total voters

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
  • Perfect! Thanks a lot, I just updated my lateralshift site with the new title and will now update my sig.

rubyrulez

Years
  • Just curious, does anybody know how to make a working town map system? I tried to but I'm having lots of trouble.

Years
  • rubyrulez said:
    Just curious, does anybody know how to make a working town map system? I tried to but I'm having lots of trouble.
    I do, make the map then make a choice to turn on the map switch (in the pokegear or something). then just make an event on every map which has a switch condition (map switch) and have the event show the picture of the map wherever then erase the event

rubyrulez

Years
  • I actually did that and it only showed me the picture of the map. I want to be able to make the map so that it shows the name of the town whenever you move the small box thingy over it.

Years
  • That requires more than a tutorial dude, i haven't even done that yet.. just make the little box a charaset and do it that way, or do it with pictures, whichever one you prefer.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • Since rubyrulez can't logon, he has asked me to post two new screens which actually show the difference between the two versions.

PatriotFan89

Years
  • I hate to double post but the pictures won't show so I won't make them attachments.

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Looks really good. There really isn't much to comment on, but I would like to know what that event is all about.

PatriotFan89

Years
  • Well, heres the quote by rubyrulez from his forums.

Thanks for doing that favor for me! I still can't log on to the Pokecommunity, but the odd thing is I can log on on my CPU at work and my moms CPU here. I think there's something wrong with my IP, and I hope it can get back on track soon!

P.S. That event leads up to the battle with the Evil Team's leader, where he calls on the legendary Pokemon.

P.P.S. See what everybody has to say about this, see if it's related to anything I should know about:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/pokecomm/public_html/includes/config.php
    Line: 205

rubyrulez

Years
  • I'm here coming to you from mom's CPU. I am having major problems accessing the Pokecommunity from my own computer, I keep getting that same error message. If anybody can get that figured out, that'd be great! I apologize for going off topic, but I really need help with this.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    rubyrulez said:
    I'm here coming to you from mom's CPU. I am having major problems accessing the Pokecommunity from my own computer, I keep getting that same error message. If anybody can get that figured out, that'd be great! I apologize for going off topic, but I really need help with this.
    Does it have anything to do with cookies?

rubyrulez

Years
  • I get this message

I assume it has to do with cookies or headers or both.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    rubyrulez said:
    I get this message

I assume it has to do with cookies or headers or both.

I had the same thing go to this site here:

https://nocookies.e2esolutions.co.uk/

and if you have a fire wall that could be the problem too.

rubyrulez

Years
  • As it actually turns out, it was because of some Norton thingy, but I fixed things and now i'm back! And here's something for you to look at. This will also be a hidden event in my game, but if you look closely, you will notice that this is Smallplant City. It's a sneak peek of the 3rd version in the series!
    Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    rubyrulez said:
    As it actually turns out, it was because of some Norton thingy, but I fixed things and now i'm back! And here's something for you to look at. This will also be a hidden event in my game, but if you look closely, you will notice that this is Smallplant City. It's a sneak peek of the 3rd version in the series!
    Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk
    You have Nortan Anti virous too, anyways nice screen looking forward to it.

rubyrulez

Years
  • PatsRule1223 said:
    Haha! That looks cool! When is the next demo/beta out? Or is it still "up in the air"?

The demo should be out very, very, very soon, we're getting extremely close, just need to add a few events. Anyway, here's a new screenshot I'm releasing!
    Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    rubyrulez said:
    The demo should be out very, very, very soon, we're getting extremely close, just need to add a few events. Anyway, here's a new screenshot I'm releasing!
    Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk
    Pretty cool, looks pretty good!

Edit: This is my last post before I go back to jail in SCHOOL :disappoin ! They can't take me away! :dead: !

rubyrulez

Years
  • The third demo has fginally been released. i'm going to be taking a break from this for a short while, however. Anyway, enjoy the third demo, which goes really far!

Last edited:
    Back