• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for making my day absolutely wonderful at work. I also thank you for being a great mentor to me. Three days of knowing the ropes and I already got recognised by the district manager. Thank you so much!

Manitee

bury me alive
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I won't be the person you moan about your best friend to anymore. I'm sick of your schemes against your best friend and I'm especially sick of you hating him one second and besties with him the next. Do what you want, just stop getting me involved and stop talking to me because quite frankly the only thing we have in common is revenge and being hurt and that doesn't make up a good friendship.

You call out people all the time for being a hypocrite when you're the biggest one I have ever met. Things are changing starting today.

Sirfetch’d

What you did you didn't have to do but you did it anyways and that says a lot about you. You are so special, thanks.

Dear anon,

My life choices are none of your business. You think they are but they are not and I give zero ****s what you think!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
DA:

You need to take your stp and your life will change completely. I'm fully certain. I wish you did.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
Years
Dear Anon,

I'm a tomboy. Do not try to shove me in a dress. I will torch the ****ing thing. I'll settle for a cardigan and a simple black shirt 'neath. That is as feminine in dress as I will ever go. This is why I probably won't do a wedding. This isn't a fashion show, and I wasn't put on this earth to be decorated like some ****ing holiday tree. Tone it the **** down.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
DA,

So, what happened? Suddenly things went from bad to being burnt to ash, and there's no way to save it. I tried so hard to help you. I really did, but literally everything you wanted was beyond my control. In a way, I feel as if I failed you. You told me not to get too hard on myself for it, but sometimes I just can't help it. In a way, I killed what we had. The whole thing still haunts me as I type this.

This isn't the first time this has happened though, and I tried to do all that I could to keep a good friendship from going bad in an instant again, but it happened anyway.

But yes, I really tried helping you. I listened to your troubles, drama, and ranting, but after a while it got to the point where my mind was just numbed by it since every conversation we had derailed into it somehow, bringing it to and end for the night. I feel like we talked about that more than, well, everything else that we talked about. I just got fed up.

And y'know, I'd love to make up, but I don't know if you even like me anymore. I guess that's okay though, since you felt betrayed (albeit an overreaction...)

Years
Dear A,

Where... did you go? I'm used to long periods of waiting between replies but it's been months. I don't want to end up never hearing from you again like I did with her.

Sirfetch’d

I think it's great what you are doing but you should look out for yourself more. You need to take care of yourself first and foremost. I love you and don't want anything to happen to you.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

"I clean my own dishes."

Really? That's ****ing news to me, considering I just washed that cute little stack of dishes that you filled the sink with. All I had today was yogurt and a sandwich and that didn't require anything beyond silverware, which I cleaned. Where did these come from, then? Not my fiancé, since he has been at work all day, unlike you.

Funny how that **** works. Must be witchcraft.

Poki

Banned
Years
Dear anon,

No, I did not lie about fainting yesterday just to avoid seeing you. You live next door, for ****'s sake. You are not my main concern right now, and I will not put my health issues aside just because you have nobody else to hang out with. We both know that once someobody else calls you I am no longer an option. As far as I know, that is not what friends are for. I've known you all my life, but this is getting pretty ****ing ridiculous, if you ask me. Feel free to insult me all you want, because honestly, I couldn't care less. Welcome to the "People who stopped being friends with Betty over the past week for stupid ass reasons" club, *****.

Sirfetch’d

I'm so much happier now than I was just two days ago c: Having a more positive approach to everything really does help haha. Thanks for the advice and believing in me!

Glasieren

A-Class Connaisseur
Years
Dear anon,

You are not on the lease. You don't even pay rent. You move in and act like you own the place. You're a stranger and we don't even know where you're from. I'm not sure why our roommate asked you to move in, but you better straighten up and start contributing or you're out.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Stop taking things so seriously and overreacting. It drives me insane. Sit back and clear your mind for a couple of seconds. (y)

Sirfetch’d

I sometimes wish that you were never a part of my life and then sometimes I am thankful you are. I don't care if you are technically family to me that is irrelevant. I honestly don't like you at all. You have done one thing though, you made me stronger. Being able to stand up to your insults is something I take pride in. Maybe we can one day get along again though, it would be nice.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

I really don't know what to think. It was my fault; had I just listened, you wouldn't be in the mess you got into. And yet, you don't think it's my fault. Or not entirely anyway. I still feel really really bad, but it appears to have chilled far faster than either of us thought it would have. It sucks, though, what it means. But I suppose we can easily work around that ahaha. I love you. I have never told anyone that, not even my parents. But I know that I honest to God do. I made a promise to you that I was never going anywhere, and I won't. You deserve so much better than you've received in your whole life, and if I can contribute to that even the tiniest bit, I definitely ****ing am. The best part is is that I've told you all this. And more. Just please, remember the promise I made you make.

shmeur, idk why i did this, bit this thread helps :o

Years
Dear anonymous,

I hate every little thing about you, every, little, THING. You make me sick and the fact you think it's ok to hurt people who are mentally unstable is just wrong. But that's ok for you. People like you always get away with this stuff. One day I'll make sure you will be held responsible for some event I don't know what yet, but I WILL make sure.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I would much rather that we no longer spoke and I could forget completely that I ever knew you.

Xo

Sirfetch’d

Oh you and your funny ways. You have a way of just making everyone around you like you. Even me and usually tricks like that, I don't fall for! I'm not convinced you aren't a fake though. I need to get to know you a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back