• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

That surprise dinner you made me with the following strawberry cheesecake you made from scratch? It was honestly the nicest thing that anyone has ever done for me. I'm usually the person who does nice things for other people, so it completely threw for a loop and left me speechless. I love you to the moon and back bella; here's to many years of blissful happiness with you.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Please. Please let me help you. Don't push me away. You said that if you felt down you'd talk to me. Why are you doing this to me? Do you not realize that I do care? :(

Years
  • DA

What's driving me mad isn't so much that you're tormenting one of my closest friends... okay that sounds bad. I seriously want to strangle you for that but who wouldn't?

What I want to know is how the hell do you know any of the stuff you're using to hurt her? There's only two people besides her on this Earth who knew some of these things - me and her boyfriend - and I know neither of us told you. I wish I could actually talk to you, just so I could find out how you know and fix it so nobody else could hurt her, but I can't because I'd probably end up killing you.

This post makes me sound a little like I belong in prison... oops xD

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I can't stop thinking about what happened recently.
    I've paced around the house thinking about magic ways I could have prevented it
    Just remember- you're both my perpetual beacons of hope.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

You're my friend. But you're also such an idiot sometimes. Grow a pair, and be confident in yourself. And for the love of ****ing god, do something about your ex. You're only hurting yourself by being with her. Most of all, though, you should know by now that I'm straight up. If I'm blunt as hell with you, it's because you're someone I believe deserves to know exactly how to change, and I relay that message. Don't give me crap for it. I haven't been blunt with you yet, so you haven't even seen how serious I can get. Cause you sir need a talking to.

Dear anonymous,

It takes a lot of self control to not kill someone. Be happy I have self control.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I'm worried about your attitude. You say no one cares about you when really, I do. But you push me away. If you're just going to continue with that arrogant attitude, then so be it. One day you're going to want to talk to me and I won't even give a **** about you. It's that simple. Stop asking for attention when in reality you don't want any.

Sirfetch’d

i think you need to have a talk with your mother. you are an adult and you can't keep letting her control you like she does. you are constantly putting your life, friends, and everything else aside just to appease her controlling desires. i know you love her and you should, but really it doesn't take a scientist to see she needs to chill out. damn.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    I just don't want you to be sad, and I want to talk to you again if you want to, despite of what happened, so please come back, and have great times like we used to, ok? I hope we can get this straight when I see you once again.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    Are you immortal? I seriously had no idea you were in your fifties. You are freaking timeless. By the way, you are totally dreamy and I have the biggest crush on you. I hope you have a nice life with your family. I'm giving you five stars on google+ because you're a terrific doctor.

Dear Anonymous,
    You are a terrible medical professional. You should be ashamed of yourself: you were stone cold to me when I was at my lowest point in the psych ward, all because you judged me and couldn't set aside your prejudices against people who used to use drugs. I don't even use drugs anymore, dude, I wasn't lying about that even though you thought I was. You compromised my medical care with your prejudices and took away a medically necessary medication (Ritalin) from me. Do you like the idea of me being so tired I crash my car while driving to work? Do you like the idea of me being disabled from requiring 14+ hours of sleep a day without Ritalin? You must, because there is no ****ing reason why you should take that medication away from me. I hope you enjoy the scathing Google+ review I left of you wherein I expose myself as a former drug user. It's worth it to warn other people about your ******** prejudices.

Also, thanks for dropping me as a client due to the drugs I'm not even freaking using while I was in the hospital for a suicide attempt. That really cheered me up and made my depression better.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I think there's only one other person in my life I've met that's so full of a spite and so soulless. You are literally a heartless, horrible person and for you to actually be so vindictive to turn everyone against me when you were the one saying **** is so ridiculous. I mean really, babe, you're nothing special. I have friends, I don't need or want you in my life. I have far more important things to be worrying about than your irrelevance.

Dear Anonymous,

"It was nice to see you" - That's what you said. Really? Was it though? The last time we had a proper conversation you said I was a "psycho" and that "our whole friendship was a joke" but now it's "nice to see me"? Right then. Glad I've washed my hands of you, frankly.

Years
  • Dear A,

I still hate and will always hate your sleep schedules. I understand being excited about that new game but it'd be nice if you slept when you should be. Not very fun waiting until 6-7PM for you to finally wake up. <_<

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Blue isn't your color. Neon blue shouldn't even EXIST in your wardrobe, especially not as a full sweat suit. It wasn't your smell that made me look at you like you just killed a kitten, it was the burning of my eyes.

Dear Anonymous,

Yes I'm gay. Yes I 'suck ****'. Still doesn't mean you should say **** like that while I'm trying to work and there are kids around. What the **** is wrong with you?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,
    Some depraved part of me wants to believe that this is my chance with you, but it's just so wrong and I'm really not liking myself very much because of it. You've brought me such a sense of security and every time I talk to you I feel safe; safe to be myself, with all my faults, safe to laugh, to be silly, safe to express fear, and my real feelings.. and I'm missing that so, so much. But, I'm afraid that if I do talk to you, my heart will lead me in that direction and after what you went through it makes me feel like **** that I even had that thought or god forbid acted on it.

It's complicated.. But the bottom line is I don't want to compromise our friendship so I think I should keep my distance to preserve what we do have. I just.. don't trust myself not to place you in an uncomfortable position or hurt you (whether I mean to or not), even though not saying a word poses an equal risk. I don't know.
    Dear Anonymous,
    Could you try to not outright say, "your birthday is inconvenient for everyone so we're just not going to celebrate it LOL."? Even in jest, it still comes across very shrewd and makes that rift between us larger. You think that, you know, since it's only once a year and always falls on the same date that one would have the foresight to reschedule to some degree? Most of my immediate family did, so why fill up your schedule with inconsequential things like getting a haircut, and going clothes shopping, and tea with your friend as if to foil the day? And why bring up the fact that I "Oh, have work and won't be able to do anything special!", even though I've told you I'm not working every time the conversation comes up? Again, even if you are joking or mean these jabs playfully, it still makes me feel pretty ****** when you express displeasure for the timing/existence of my birthday, as if I could change it. :(

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • dear anons
    thank you for saying what you did, it really made my week. I don't know what I would have done if you two weren't there. I will try to make a better effort in the future.

dear anon
    people like you have taken advantage of my kindness and inability to say no. this has happened before and I made a mistake, but I know that I am not making a mistake with you. you can't take back what you said and give it a poor excuse, so we're done being friends.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back