• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
  • Dear A,

Despite what I may tell others, you'll be the one, I miss most. :) Have a nice life and all.

Years
  • Dear Anon,

It's been a week now since that tragedy happened, and it still breaks my heart to see you so busted up. I've kept your pictures, they used to make me sad when I'd look at them...but now I don't feel as torn looking at them as I did before. I feel like now my mood can return to some normalcy whenever you're brought up in conversation too.

It's been a great year and you were an absolute joy to have around, I'll never forget you. I loved you like my own child and I still do, but I think now is the time where I'm going to say...no matter where I go from here, the legacy of black and blue will still live on.

Goodbye, my friend.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • dear anon

do i always have to be invisible? why do some people shine so much brighter when i too put in the same effort and deserve such a chance? do i always have to try extra hard just to let people know of my presence and to make people like me? i want to know that i'm not just being ignored here. i want to know i actually matter.

don't worry, not depressed or anything. just one of my moments.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

lmao, you know what, yeah I edited this so many times.

You don't deserve anything from me really. Good luck with your life, you're going to need it.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Oh how I wish I were as confident in myself as you are. Maybe I'll gain some self confidence but that is hard to do sometimes. Thanks though for being so positive around me haha. It really means a lot!

Radioactive

I'm a really good boy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    Hmm,

DA...

I wonder if it would sound weird at all that the idea of cutting myself actually sounds like a good idea. The other day I accidentally jabbed two pieces of collar rank into my hand and it really hurt, but at the same time looking at it later made me feel better about myself, strangely... I liked looking back on it. I also skinned my knee really bad earlier and started to bleed quite a bit, and oddly I don't like the idea of that as much yet, maybe because it's still open and kind of hurts... Hm.

Years
  • Dear Rage Quitter

Have some respect, who ever you are. Where is you honor or pride. I battle you and you beat me that is fine it is part of the game. We rematch and I seem to have the victory in my hand and you turn off your wifi. I give you a second chance and you do the same thing again.This also goes for those who rage quit because the match does not start their way. Stop battling if you cannot except defeat, as a matter of fact don't even turn on your wifi leave it off, you know you are gonna end up turning it off anyways. I HATE ( yes I used the h word ) you for ruining my victories, you do realize you still end up with a loss don't you? For Gods sake stop being cowards it is just a game.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Why are you always so ****ing angry? You seriously need some help with your anger. My god, you get angrier than I do! I would be very surprised if you could go one full school day without telling me to go **** myself or **** me. Also, if you feel that I bother you, IGNORE ME! Don't just tell me to go **** myself just because you hear something you don't like that comes out of my mouth. And if you're so sick of me, HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE THAT AREN'T MY FRIENDS! You're gonna encounter me if you hang out with the same people that I hang out with. And, don't hit people for no reason. Before school starts, I see you bully a seventh grader that is much smaller than you. If you're gonna bully someone, have that person be your own size! (By the way, Anonymous is considerably shorter and heavier than I am.)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

After sleeping for a good while I've been able to get a bit of distance from my environment, and even as confused as I am, I do want to tell you that no matter what happens, where you go, or what changes in our lives, I love you the same as I always did. I know it's hard being in your shoes and I still can't imagine all too well, but even so I want you to know that I haven't changed about what you are to me. If it becomes too much and you end up breaking that final buckle, you can come and visit me, okay? Along with Eazy, Puffers, and the others. I'll know it's you, and I'll know you're okay. I love you. Without a single condition, I do, alright? Maybe we can go and dance together once I've had my run through. That'll be more fun than either of us have ever had.

Sirfetch’d

I really wish that we saw each other a bitttt more. It's great that we still do from time to time but I feel like that isn't enough ya know? I'll come visit you sometime soon but I haven't had much time to get out lately :[

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • DA
    I just want to borrow the computer to send an important email for 5 minutes, and you feel it necessary to throw a ginormous fit over it? Shows how mature you are....

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I don't have a job and I'm a failure. I have a job, but my pay is a few hours late going into my account, and it's my fault, and I need to get a better job and get up off my ass and do something, and I'm a failure. I appreciate that you don't like your job, and that we kind of annoy you, but you've got to stop being so unfair on me. I can't keep taking it without saying anything back in retaliation, and that would just cause a major rift between us. I feel like you need to get some form of psychiatric help, for everybody involved's sake. Please.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

Because of your staff's stupid actions, your new slogan should be "Holiday Inn: We'll Leave The Doors Open For You (And Anyone Else Who Might Want To Steal Your Stuff From Your Room)" Oh crap, that's no longer anonymous, but who cares? I'll never set foot in one again.

Dear Anon,

I don't know why you like repeating the same two or three lines over and over again for five minutes straight, but congratulations. Because of that, I did something that very few people have done - sing "Have You Driven A Ford Lately?" in church.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,
    I'm very sad you weren't able to get your Ph.D. at the school of your dreams due to your status as a foreigner. But truthfully, the thing I'm saddest about is that means you won't be moving close to me. I've come to realize that I really did love you, and I was hoping this could've been a chance for us to get back together and try again. I wish I could've met you when I was older and had my stuff more together than I did back when we dated. I wasn't ready for a relationship then. I still love you, but I have come to accept this will never happen now.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I wanted to like you, I really did. But the fact that you feel the need to ignore me for what feels like no reason and lie about not being able to talk makes it hard to. You may look adorable for your age, but certain people said your college graduation made you get to your head. Not only that, but I know how you're trying to get people like me off of you. Maybe some day you'll wise up and actually be professional so we can have more fluent conversations and move on from this? I hope so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back