• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
"Well, Zidane, apparently in one legend Rukario saved Third heaven from a wicked monster. The story goes, before Rukario or the other mysterious pokemon, There was a wicked black phoenix pokemon byt the name of Phoenax. It ruled with an iron first, and forced all of the pokemon to work hard all day creating things for him. Until one day, Rukario and the other nameless pokemon used their combined power to seal him away. I have suspician that the Secret Syndicate wishes to unseal Phoenax and use his powers. Anyway, the legend of Third Heaven is that you must get the pokemon guardians that sealed Phoenax away to open the portal along with the keys." I told my friend. "What do you guys want for dinner. My tent has a built in kitchen, so I can make anything you want."

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
"Hmhmhm......Rukario........*stomach grumble*Oh!I guess I shuld eat something,tommorw will be a long day.."
*Terry looked around the beach.Their seemed to nobody thier.Not another krabby.A cool breeze blew,and some waves crashed into a cliff.Umbreon yawned as he looked up at Terry.Terry crouched down a pated his dark poekmon.He smiled as it too was worn out for the day's work.*
"Wonder what in store for us tommorw Umbre?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"I can eat whatever you cook..." I replied to Reily... as I kept staring at Pikachu. He knew that I was challeging him to a staring challenge... and then it started. We kept staring without blinking at each other for like... some minutes... until he made a fake tackle and I blinked, "you..." I expressed... Pikachu just laughed and turned aorund to see the 'tent'. I looked around and kept saying to Reily, "I mean it... you have to give the store's name..." well that was the same joke... but it still was... amazing. "I hope you have some food for the pok?mon... they eat too" I told Reily.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
OOC: Well guys, we found another key off of the coast of a beach fifty miles south of the city. We just set up camp and I told them the story of why the pokemon like Rukario are needed to open the door to Third Heaven.
IC: "Okay guys, I am going to make some pasta and Sauce." I took the ingridients to make my special pasta. "Come on out everyone!" I threw all of my pokeballs and all of my pokemon appeared and helped me cook. "Gary, please set the table." My Blastoise grunted and began to set the table. Munchy suddenly began to pick up a smell from outside. Munchy pulled on my nhand and I followed him outside. "Munchy, what is wrong?" Munchy pointed in the direction of a familiar face... Torunaza. "Well Reily, looks like we meet again and I would like you to meet my friends!" Five people dressed in black appeared. "I would like you to meet my friends that are the other heads of The Secret Syndicate. First the woman in the black dress is Lina. The man in the pin-striped black suit is Sanjuro. The other man with the black suit and black glasses is Jin. The woman standing next to him is Sarah with the black dress. Finally, the man with the black and white suit is Micheal. We are known as the GForia. The Secret Syndicate's elite heads. We wish to challenge you for the right to your key."

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
OOC: OK. Um how can I catch up if you've gotten so far? It seems odd for Trista to have simply remained silent and not done anything espessually since she thinks she knows where another key is?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
OOC:Actually, I have a bit of a silly idea, but if you go with it I think it will be easier to come back into the story. We could just say you were asleep and you wake up and you see all of this going. I quickly fill you in and you jump into the battle. The other option is to say we left you in the city and you call my pokenav and I tell you where we are.

Alana

Years
OOC: Hmm you gave me an idea with the being left in the city thing. How bout I already told you that I think I know where another key is and went to see if I was right then I call you to report my findings?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
OOC: I like that idea better then mine. Please go right ahead and do so when you are ready!

Alana

Years
OOC: Ok ^_^

"Well that seems like enough info." Said Trista smiling. She looked at Chikorita and grinned. "Let's call Riely and update him." She pulled out her Pokegear and dialed his Pokenav number. "I wonder what they're up to. They've probably already found another key." She said absently as a soft ringing sounded.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
My pokenav rang as soon as Torunaza stopped talking. "Torunaza, could you hold on a minute? I kinda have to take this call." Torunaza looked at me and reponded ", If you must although, it would not be wise." I looked away while he was talking to talk on pokenav. "Hello, Trista, we have a problem. We have the next key, but Torunaza found us and he brought his friends from the Secret Syndicate and they want to battle us for all of the keys. Could you come down here to the coast fifty miles South of the city?"

Alana

Years
"On my way Reily." Trista said. She hung up and tossed a Pokeball into the air. Flygon appeared. Trista jumped on and said, "Flygon take me to the coast fifty miles SOuth of the city." Flygon nodded and shot into the air. "We'll be there shortly." Trista muttered quietly as Flygon sped towards the coast.

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
*Terry so that Munchy had driven Reily off somewhere.He walked over slowy as he saw a group of people dressed in black.He backed up as he knew who they were.*
"Its them...The Syndicate freaks.They must what our keys!
*Terry took his key and put in a secert pocket in his coat.He walked up to reily slowy and stood next to Reily.*
"I see we have trouble....I wonder if these guys have annything to do but chase us around."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
"I heard that, Terry," said Torunaza", I thought you would have missed us. Anyway since there are five of us we wish to have tag battles and one single trainer versus trainer. Reily how about Sarah and Micheal against you and Zidane." I looked at Torunaza. "Why can't yougo up against me? I bet your boss would want to see your boss would rather see you against me then your little friends." Micheal spoke up with a very deep voice. "Reily, are you afraid of versing Sarah and I? I heard you were tough." I guess not! I choose Houndoom!" Micheal took out a pokeball that was completely black and a Houndoom came out. "What is with you people and black? Fine we will go one on one and the team with the most wins gets the key we found!" Torunaza rollled his eyes and said ", Well if will get the battle on then fine." I then looked at Micheal and took out a pokeball. "I choose you, Gary!" My Blastoise came out looked angrily at Torunaza. "Let the Battle Begin! Houndoom, use Agility then Flamethrower!" Houndoom sped around then let out a stream of fire at Gary. "Gary, use Mirror Coat then come out of your shell and use Hydro Pump until Michael's Houndoom is out!" Gary first blasted the flamethrower back then shot out a stream of water that finished off Houndoom.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I heard noises coming from the kitchen. I released all of my pok?mon, and they followed me to the kitchen. Then I saw more nuts from the Secret Syndicate. Then I saw Reily and another member of the Secret Syndicate battling. "Hey Reily... I know you're good enough to take all of 'em... but if you need reinforcements... I'm right here" I told him as I rested my body on the wall.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
"Actually Max, each of the Secret Syndicate wants to battle us each one on one. Max I believe you will be up next against the girl in the long black dress with black glasses. Her name is Sarah and she is an elite from the Syndicate." I told him as I took out my second pokeball. "This will be the last one we have, Reily. We will each only use two pokemon and I used Houndoom, so now I will use Tyranitar!" He took out another black pokeball and a Tyranitar came out roaring. "I choose Bengy!" My Milotic came out and glimmered in the moonlight. "Bengy, use Iron tail then an Ice Beam!" Bengy reared his tail and smashed Tyranitar in the face. "That has gotta hurt! Anyway Tyranitar, if you can at least move use a Crunch!" Tyranitar tried to pick up its jaw but couldn't. "Bengy use another Iron Tail!" Just as Bengy was about to attack, Michael jumped into. "I concede to you Reily. Tyranitar can't battle anymore, so you win." Torunaza was furious. "Well, since Michael has given up, Reily has won the first battle."

Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Oct 13, 2009
"Good work Reily...I gues your up next Max.I'll probably go after you and Zidane after me or something like that."
*Terry studied the Syndicate member Micheal.Why did he do that?I mean,it is a good thing,that he wants to take care of his pokemon but still,The Syndicatereally isnt one to have guys like him...Whats his story?*

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
"So it's me against her!? oh well..." I expressed as I moved on to the kitchen. As I was ready and my pok?mon were behind me... Sarah quickly got infront of me. "I'm ready whenever you're ready" I expressed as I smiled. "Oh... one more thing... you choose first... you know the famous phrase... ladies first" I added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back