• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hmmm I'm actually not sure about my otp. Once it was DaveJade I think, then it was KarkatJade but I still have a soft spot for KarkatTerezi too. And I always found JohnVriska beautiful, even though they weren't really similar at all. Sometimes opposites attract. I guess I liked how John made Vriska want to open up. And I really can't do anything other than love JohnRoxy :) and somehow wishes that Dirk and Jane would give up their obsession over Jake and just get with each other instead. Also MeenahAranea </3

Maybe I don't have an OTP. Or maybe it actually is KarkatTerezi and DaveJade still :3 wouldn't it be beautiful if these ended up together, I mean? It feels right.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
davejade feels right, mhm along with rosemary and johnroxy, but for karezi tho, im not sure. im pretty biased with katnep as it is.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I can't really ship something that hasn't even been hinted at in canon, and Karkat never showed any feelings at all towards Nepeta so I have a hard time taking that seriously :3 Same with JohnRoxy before they met.

Salzorrah

Years
UPD8

Spoiler:

edit: and it's my 1800th post :O 8s for d8s

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Nah, that ship seems too happy to be true. I'm just waiting for either:

Spoiler:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
I can't really ship something that hasn't even been hinted at in canon, and Karkat never showed any feelings at all towards Nepeta so I have a hard time taking that seriously :3 Same with JohnRoxy before they met.

While it's true he has never shown any feelings back towards her, he still is aware of said feelings, but chooses to skirt around the subject whenever a broach attempt is made. At least in this alpha universe. In doomed timelines, it has been shown that A god tiered Karkat and Derse Dreamer Nepeta were together both smiling while Roxy's dream self was floating by in a dream bubble, implying that some sort of relationship took place which one could assume to be red.

Apotheosis

Yeah, okay. I suppose doomed timelines is a good enough support for a ship :3 I mean, isn't VriskaMeenah a bit doomed, with them being dead and all?

Salzorrah

Years
Oh, guys, has anyone else noticed that A6A6I4 is gonna end closer than the 26 deadline? It's moved to the 19th now, and Hussie said that there would be another pause :O ;;

I just hope it isnt a Terapause or something god :(

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
UPD8!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I thought it was kinda obvious that the hero was Vriska, as John was already there. And yeah, maybe it's not the tumor they need, maybe it's the wallet for some reason really. Also Earth was in Jane's staff remember? And fell into lava on LOFAF in the big battle, but it was supposed to have been moved to somewhere where Caliborn and Calliope could grow up SO MAYBE THE RETCONNED TIMELINE is actually the one with the big bad boss LE after all. Still hurting my brain. Hussie, do you even know what you are doing?

I'm not even sure myself what I wanted to say with this post lel

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
I actually agree
Vriska is probably the hero, since she was one of the people killed off early, and by far the most rebellious of the two groups. Also this post is kinda more of a notice to VriskaxJohn shippers, of which I still kinda am
The present John which has no real interest in(and kinda hates) Vriska is now unstuck from reality. This being so, I think it means that he isn't really relevant to the timeline anymore besides the work he is doing to repair it. What I mean by this is that John and Vriska will probably continue their little flirt thing and may actually end up together.
Maybe
This is assuming Vriska doesn't hold that sick knockout against the John of that time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hahhaha yes maybe! And the unstuck John can hook up with the sort of unstuck Roxy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I can live with that. I can definitely support both JohnVris and JohnRox xD

Salzorrah

Years
god, the ships are sailing so fast, i cant keep up. :(

i did like johnvris, but i guess that is pretty much gone now, and johnroxy is just too cute not to be true D:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
With two Johns, all our problems are solved :D
Inb4 unstuck!John and living!Roxy grow up to become Dad and Mom.

Back