• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Is anyone else having a problem with their 3ds recognizing the game? If so can someone help how to fix it. All my other games still work with my system.

Years
Is anyone else having a problem with their 3ds recognizing the game? If so can someone help how to fix it. All my other games still work with my system.

It sounds like you have a faulty game if your other games are working okay. I'd get hold of the retailer that you purchased the game from and mention it. :) What a bummer :(

Years
  • Age 55
  • Seen Nov 13, 2014
actually, thbe PokeBank can hold 3000 pokemon, it will be available for download end of Dec

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
I am stuck at the palace gardens trying to chase this darn dog pokemon... Does anyone know the trick? Literally been running around for 20 minutes and none of my friends are as far along as me. Everywhere I try to put my friend to wait the dog runs nowhere near her.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
Does anyone who has the strategy guide have access to movesets and when Pokemon learn them? I want to know when I should evolve my Floette because I'm pretty certain once I do she'll no longer learn new moves.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I am stuck at the palace gardens trying to chase this darn dog pokemon... Does anyone know the trick? Literally been running around for 20 minutes and none of my friends are as far along as me. Everywhere I try to put my friend to wait the dog runs nowhere near her.

IIRC you don't want the dog to run to her - you want her in a certain place to stop it running in that direction.

Years
Does anyone who has the strategy guide have access to movesets and when Pokemon learn them? I want to know when I should evolve my Floette because I'm pretty certain once I do she'll no longer learn new moves.

I have a Florges, and I know for certain that it learns more moves after it evolves. My one learned Petal Blizzard later on (which is a fantastic move by the way).

Ashitaka

Spirit of Snorlax
Years
Can I get some info about the starters? Most importantly, I need to know if the Froakie line has better physical attack (like Totodile) or special attack (all the other water starters). I always have my team water type be my Surfer, so I'd hate to get a ways in and find out my Gredinja has mediocre special attack and have to drop him from the team and find another PKMN to be the surfer.

Any other relevant info (similar info and info on movesets for the Froakie line as well as the other two starters) would be helpful.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Btw all the people asking how to remove rollerblades you can't but you can equip the dowsing machine which disables them while you have it out :)

Years
Can I get some info about the starters? Most importantly, I need to know if the Froakie line has better physical attack (like Totodile) or special attack (all the other water starters). I always have my team water type be my Surfer, so I'd hate to get a ways in and find out my Gredinja has mediocre special attack and have to drop him from the team and find another PKMN to be the surfer.

Any other relevant info (similar info and info on movesets for the Froakie line as well as the other two starters) would be helpful.

Apparently I checked Greninja's page in the Pokedex on the Marriland website and it says Froakie's line have higher Special Attack. You might have probably ended up with a nature that weakened Sp. Attack or something.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Caught a Flabebe...how do I evolve it though? Both my starters have evolved and I want to know how to evolve Flabebe into...Floette, I think?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Hello.
I am currently training a helioptile and I want to evolve it soon.
So I ask this question.
Where/how do you get the Sun stone?
Please answer.

Years
Caught a Flabebe...how do I evolve it though? Both my starters have evolved and I want to know how to evolve Flabebe into...Floette, I think?

According to Serebii, it'll evolve into Floette at Level 19. It will then eventually evolve into Florges if you use a Shiny Stone.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
Hello.
I am currently training a helioptile and I want to evolve it soon.
So I ask this question.
Where/how do you get the Sun stone?
Please answer.

Got one with dowsing machine in the town with the 7th gym right near a pretty pink giant crystal thingo.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2014
How does pokemon breeding work?

So I have a male wartortle and female psyduck, both from water 1 group, and im trying to get a squirtle egg. However, every egg hatches into a psyduck. Why?? Thanks

Anyone please? If anyone knows what its like in black/white and can compare it

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
hey has anyone figured out to vs friends using the PPS i have my friend's friend code in my DS friend list but he doesn't show up in my friends on the PPS

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Got one with dowsing machine in the town with the 7th gym right near a pretty pink giant crystal thingo.
I'm on the third gym.
Well, if there is no specific place, better take out the dowsing machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back