• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
After Kali event, where should I go now and what level Deino evolves?
Head back to the desert as normal then a hiker guy will give you the ProGoggles.
Also make sure you beat the Aqualight gym leader.
Deino evolves at level 36. Don't worry training him. He's in the wild on route 61.
You would be able to catch him at a much higher level in beta 3.xx.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
sorry to ask. but do you have an idea on when beta 3.x.x will come out?
I got most of the features that I wanted to put into the game, so all I have to do for the most part
_is to map and script. I hope by Early March!
----------
Here's a little more of the story that is in stored. Most of the story haven't really been touched on in the
_early parts of the game. It is more of a basic introductory sequence which I call your "first region loop." Literally, lol.
Your second region loop will be from leaving Pokewood City southbound to eventually return back to
_Pokewood from the east side (Route 60). This is where most of the story gets more intense and the game
_will get harder... it will be a difficult path to transverse. You better stock up on items, lol.

Anyways throughout the game, you may read or hear people make references to "he."
-----

-----
Or the mark of the 555 (the Ultimate Regi beast). Obviously, you will need to CAPTURE the three guardians
_of the ultimate regi who will awaken him when you take them to a certain area in the game...
Once the Ultimate Regi is awaken from his sleep, he finds out the information from the chosen one (and it won't be you!!!)
He then finds out the wrong doings of Frozen and Inferno and all the madness that is going on with humankind
_to the point that he vows to obliterate the entire world with his rage...

This is why when you battle the Egos on Route 55, the leader Xander says, in the end there was only whiteness..."
It is because they are from the FUTURE (Transcend Flare) and wants to stop Frozen and Inferno....
There will be another of his signature moves called "normal rage." (Pending name)
but will history repeat itself....? Eventually, at the end of the Taejo arc you will know what this area on the map means....
knowing that Uiyto is not in this game (cause it had been completely destroyed by Frozen and Inferno)
----- what is going on up north...?

Last edited:

Anivox

German
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 20, 2014
Could you please give me Stats/Attacks of Flygon because you said its Sp. Atk was raised and i would take it in my team if it`s good, but i need the stats/attacks because of the nature .
And I`m in the Fourth gym now and i found the lever but whats to do after that?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Could you please give me Stats/Attacks of Flygon because you said its Sp. Atk was raised and i would take it in my team if it`s good, but i need the stats/attacks because of the nature .
And I`m in the Fourth gym now and i found the lever but whats to do after that?
Since Game Freak screwed us over with another Ground/Dragon in Garchomp...
I decided to let Flygon get some stardom as well. His stats are of a rearranged Garchomp's as followed:
85/80/102/130/95/108
----------
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon
Evolves into Vibrava at level 28
Evolves into Flygon at level 52
Level 01 - Bite/Leech Life
Level 01 - Roar/Mudslap
Level 09 - Mudslap
Level 13 - Roar
Level 17 - Leech Life
Level 25 - Underground
Level 28 - Selfdestruct/Shout Out!
Level 33 - Crunch/Shock Wave
Level 37 - ~~~~~/Mud Shot
Level 41 - Earthquake
Level 42 - ~~~~~/Magical Leaf
Level 49 - Sandstorm/Silver Wind
Level 52 - ~~~~~/Safeguard
------ Flygon's moveset
Level 54 - Hydra Breath
Level 63 - Tail Glow
----------
I was always disappointed how Flygon got overshadowed.
Flygon is one of my favorite Pokemon. Take that Garchomp, lol.
----------
And keep searching around that cave because when you activate the two
switches a certain path opens up somewhere.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2023
Wow, this is an excellent looking game. Before I play it, when does the beta end (i believe it is 6 gyms). Roughly how many hours of playtime?

Best of Luck

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 20, 2014
Alright so first off I'd like to say that i really live this hack so far. Secondly, I've been clawing my brain out trying to figure out what to do after you get your third badge and get to ignite heights. At first i thought that you needed rock smash since there were so many boulders to smash but you said that you don't get that till after you get your fourth badge. And then i remember you saying something about done switches in the gym that need to be activated but i only found 1 switch and it said it was broken. I was just wondering if maybe i missed something or I'm doing something wrong. Also, I'm trying to evolve my eevee into an umbreon, which is normally done by making it like you and leveling it up at night, but its at lvl 24 and hasn't evolved yet so i was wondering if i should be a more patient or if you evolve it on here a different way.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Wow, this is an excellent looking game. Before I play it, when does the beta end (i believe it is 6 gyms). Roughly how many hours of playtime?

Best of Luck
There are four gyms. There's a map on the main page of where it ends, exactly.
Alright so first off I'd like to say that i really live this hack so far. Secondly, I've been clawing my brain out trying to figure out what to do after you get your third badge and get to ignite heights. At first i thought that you needed rock smash since there were so many boulders to smash but you said that you don't get that till after you get your fourth badge. And then i remember you saying something about done switches in the gym that need to be activated but i only found 1 switch and it said it was broken. I was just wondering if maybe i missed something or I'm doing something wrong. Also, I'm trying to evolve my eevee into an umbreon, which is normally done by making it like you and leveling it up at night, but its at lvl 24 and hasn't evolved yet so i was wondering if i should be a more patient or if you evolve it on here a different way.
First room (entrance)
-----

-----
Sixth room (entrance to Rockseum)
-----

----- This path opens up

-----
There is a special way that Eevee will evolve in beta 3.xx.
This had been explained on the last two pages.
-----

-----
Wtf, I just ran into another legit shiny while in the process of posting the screens to show where the secret switches are! Awesome!
----- So much lulz

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 20, 2014
Alright i finally figured it out earlier this morning. After i beat the gym leader i walked over to route 55 bridge St. where you use rock smash and grab that evolution stone. Then i interacted with the wall and got transported to an icy cave that keeps getting hit by earthquakes. Every time a quake hits a text box pops up and says "hmm...." But other than that there are no other exits or anything so i was wondering if maybe that was a glitch or if it was suppose to be like that.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Alright i finally figured it out earlier this morning. After i beat the gym leader i walked over to route 55 bridge St. where you use rock smash and grab that evolution stone. Then i interacted with the wall and got transported to an icy cave that keeps getting hit by earthquakes. Every time a quake hits a text box pops up and says "hmm...." But other than that there are no other exits or anything so i was wondering if maybe that was a glitch or if it was suppose to be like that.
It's a secret switch. In order to activate you are supposed to build "energy"
_by running exactly around that switch for like a minute.
And also, do you have a certain date for when you think beta 3 will be released?
Maybe sometime in March hopefully.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
This bug?
I'm stuck in this cave it says "Hmm..." How to go from there?
Can help?

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
This bug?
I'm stuck in this cave it says "Hmm..." How to go from there?
Can help?

Dude. its not a bug, its a puzzle in the game & The answers 4 Posts Above yours. some advice For the Future Please read some old posts In a hack thread, Before you ask It might have some Clues or Hints:)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Hello FIZX,
I have defeated Wrecktor,Now do i have to go to Route 55 st?Currently i am in cave south of seaview town.
Also,please give me a PM on my suggestions to you.It would be great to know your opinions on my
thoughts.

Back