• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    ummmm.... so i was playing beta 2.3 and well i was so excited i took my clock from 6 pm to 8pm for that event in silversky town... yeah and i somehow defeated the three sailors too...... !!!!! :P :P
    could you tell me where i go now and what i do

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Hello FIZX,
    I have defeated Wrecktor,Now do i have to go to Route 55 st?Currently i am in cave south of seaview town.
    Also,please give me a PM on my suggestions to you.It would be great to know your opinions on my
    thoughts.
    You collect the four shards and put them into Ignite Temple. After that, go to that rock slab near the end of Route 55.

I remember responding to your suggestions on this thread, it was about the event taking place up north of Ignite Heights, right?
    ummmm.... so i was playing beta 2.3 and well i was so excited i took my clock from 6 pm to 8pm for that event in silversky town... yeah and i somehow defeated the three sailors too...... !!!!! :P :P
    could you tell me where i go now and what i do
    Once you completed the forest events, go to Lola gym and defeat her. Then you can finally travel on Route 53!
    I played through the first couple of gyms and i have to say this is extremely well done! I'll probably wait until the final beta is out before i play any further :)
    Thanks! Beta 3.xx will complete up to the Taejo League and then beta 4.xx will work on the Seijo Region!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    umm....i need help you said we need to collect shards and like i only have the blue shard how do i obtain the other 3 also whats does that frost item do

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • umm....i need help you said we need to collect shards and like i only have the blue shard how do i obtain the other 3 also whats does that frost item do
    Shard 1: Route 49
    Shard 2: Silversky Town
    Shard 3: Aqualight City
    Shard 4: Ignite Heights

The frost steel and blaze rock will be utilized to unlock certain things at Frozen Fire Lake in beta 3.xx.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Shard 1: Route 49
    Shard 2: Silversky Town
    Shard 3: Aqualight City
    Shard 4: Ignite Heights

The frost steel and blaze rock will be utilized to unlock certain things at Frozen Fire Lake in beta 3.xx.

thank you so much i was going through everywhere xD and ooooh can't wait for the next beta :D also how do i get the 2nd gym badge ._.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    Im so confused that my head is hurting right now, idk wat to do im in ignite heights finished wrecktor part went in the museum place got the red shard and I have yellow and blue, and green, idk how to get rock smash, and who is Kali, the house is empty...?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    Nevermind my last post lol... But wat do I do after fighting the frozen guy and fighting the kid back in seaview and how do u get dragon fist

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • thank you so much i was going through everywhere xD and ooooh can't wait for the next beta :D also how do i get the 2nd gym badge ._.
    Once you complete the night time event in Silversky Forest, you'll be able to get into the gym.
    Nevermind my last post lol... But wat do I do after fighting the frozen guy and fighting the kid back in seaview and how do u get dragon fist
    Dragon Fist is a side event that will happen in beta 4.xx. Also, after you beat Joey in Seaview Town, there are some other things you can do, like travel back to the Tosturf Tunnels, Brighton Beach, trying to get into Lola's garden (which is a funny event), haha. Also, you can get into Pokewood's route house but there will be a Fighter Bro blocking the entrance. That's where the beta ends.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2018
    Hey OP, i know you probably get messages like these all the time, but, i'm going to say this anyways.
    Thank you for this awesome Rom Hack.
    SERIOUSLY!

Your Rom Hack isn't not even 50% complete yet but is still possibly the most awesome Rom Hack i have ever laid my eyes upon.

Do you want to know why? Well... I'll tell you.

A few years ago i went on a hunt for Rom Hacks, i went through many threads to quench the hunger within me, but, alas, no Rom Hack could completer such a task.
    However, on one such a day, i discover a new Rom Hack, One that transcended the glory of any game (Phoenix Wright excluded) that i had ever played. It's name, was Pokemon Shiny gold, it was truly a Shining Treasure. So much amazing content and revolutionary (to me at the time) features.

A few months later whilst rummaging through some of my bookmarks, i find myself in the presence of two Crystal giants, Liquid Crystal and Crystal Dust, both of which were far greater than Shiny Gold. "... I must be dreaming" i thought "How could these, 'Rom Hack', be greater than pure Gold?, but i wasn't dreaming and it was. Their graphics, extraordinary. The features, amazing and the content, sublime.

Fast forward a year and i have once again come across what i still consider some of the greatest (if not Greatest) Rom Hacks of our time, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Light Platinum and Pokemon Glazed.
    My life now was, in all sense of the word, complete.

I thought i had come to the end of my journey, discovered myself and seen the world, but once again i came across a peculiar Rom Hack, it's name was dull, i, (now a veteran at Rom Hacks searches) had never even heard of it and it seemed like a waste of my time, but as fate would have it, the good in me thought "Let me just see what this poor soul has poured their soul into", i clicked the link, and boy was i glad i did.

Pokemon Normal Version transcended my expectations, i cried a little, God had smiled upon me the only puddle of sadness left was the sadness of the incompleteness of the hack. Thank you FrozenInfernoZX, for blessing the world with this Rom hack, have a great and wonderful day.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • hey how do i evolve budew, oddish, and wynaut
    Budew -- (lvl 23) Roselia -- (max beauty) Roserade
    Oddish -- (max night happiness) Gloom -- (poison shroom) Vileplume __ (mystic shroom) Bellossom
    Wynaut -- (cold stone) Wobbuffet
    I stuck after 1st badge, what should I do next?
    Travel to Silversky Forest.
    would it be wrong to try and ask on the progress on beta 3? xD
    Since college is back in full force, things are going to be slightly slow, but there will always be updates!
    Like this one!
    -----

Hey OP, i know you probably get messages like these all the time, but, i'm going to say this anyways.
    Thank you for this awesome Rom Hack.
    SERIOUSLY!

Your Rom Hack isn't not even 50% complete yet but is still possibly the most awesome Rom Hack i have ever laid my eyes upon.

Do you want to know why? Well... I'll tell you.

A few years ago i went on a hunt for Rom Hacks, i went through many threads to quench the hunger within me, but, alas, no Rom Hack could completer such a task.
    However, on one such a day, i discover a new Rom Hack, One that transcended the glory of any game (Phoenix Wright excluded) that i had ever played. It's name, was Pokemon Shiny gold, it was truly a Shining Treasure. So much amazing content and revolutionary (to me at the time) features.

A few months later whilst rummaging through some of my bookmarks, i find myself in the presence of two Crystal giants, Liquid Crystal and Crystal Dust, both of which were far greater than Shiny Gold. "... I must be dreaming" i thought "How could these, 'Rom Hack', be greater than pure Gold?, but i wasn't dreaming and it was. Their graphics, extraordinary. The features, amazing and the content, sublime.

Fast forward a year and i have once again come across what i still consider some of the greatest (if not Greatest) Rom Hacks of our time, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Light Platinum and Pokemon Glazed.
    My life now was, in all sense of the word, complete.

I thought i had come to the end of my journey, discovered myself and seen the world, but once again i came across a peculiar Rom Hack, it's name was dull, i, (now a veteran at Rom Hacks searches) had never even heard of it and it seemed like a waste of my time, but as fate would have it, the good in me thought "Let me just see what this poor soul has poured their soul into", i clicked the link, and boy was i glad i did.

Pokemon Normal Version transcended my expectations, i cried a little, God had smiled upon me the only puddle of sadness left was the sadness of the incompleteness of the hack. Thank you FrozenInfernoZX, for blessing the world with this Rom hack, have a great and wonderful day.
    Thanks dude! You brought a tear to my eye! :) Lol!
    If I start the game now, will I be able to use the same save in the next betas?
    Yessir!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • ok I will try, I didn't know that there is an event at night
    There are hints in the town that states of something that goes on in the night.
    There will be a lot of time based events in stored! Like having to break into a man's house during the morning in order to get something!
    ----------
    Anyways, beta 3 is going to be a huge process for me to carry out, so I will not be posting much in the thread regarding it...
    In fact, I will be updating daily the main page with my progress and latest additions to the game.
    Beta 3 will end right before you venture off to Seijo. You will be able to travel to the unlocked areas (post-league) of Taejo upon beating the Taejo League. Players will also be able to receive that special Eevee that I've been talking about as well.
    Beta 3 will be a huge leap for this game! Stay tuned!

Also, don't forget that you can still technically travel to Seijo in beta 3 (but only to Peacemaker City).

Back