• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
  • Another lazy Sunday.

Spoiler:

Greetings from Oslo, Norway by the way.
    Looking good bud! If only we could see those ladykiller eyes more clearly... ;)

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    cuteness overdose? so there was a kitten stuck in the water slide at the pool I work at yesterday. we tried to reach it ourselves but it turns out that it had fallen into the pipe which draws water from the pool onto the slide. our only option was to turn the slide on and flush it out :( :( this fucker got shot out of the slide and somehow survived. some food and a bath later and she's doing awesome

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Lucid

Who signed you're permission slip for this? I didn't. Stop with the cute you butt.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Some people were curious as to what my entertainment room would look like. Here goes!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • cuteness overdose? so there was a kitten stuck in the water slide at the pool I work at yesterday. we tried to reach it ourselves but it turns out that it had fallen into the pipe which draws water from the pool onto the slide. our only option was to turn the slide on and flush it out :( :( this fucker got shot out of the slide and somehow survived. some food and a bath later and she's doing awesome

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh hey, you're the dude who posted these exact same photos on Marriland. Anyway, I like those (:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    cuteness overdose? so there was a kitten stuck in the water slide at the pool I work at yesterday. we tried to reach it ourselves but it turns out that it had fallen into the pipe which draws water from the pool onto the slide. our only option was to turn the slide on and flush it out :( :( this fucker got shot out of the slide and somehow survived. some food and a bath later and she's doing awesome

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

the cigarette near the kitten in the bottom right corner of the first photo has been noted

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back