• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Turquesa (Rm2k3)

What should be the 1st gym leaders type?

• Fire

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Psychic

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Steel

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
Sorry to everyone! I was grounded :disappoin so i couldn't get on. I will have alpha 4 up today which will include the entire intro. Plus the website FINALLY up.

I would like to also say that my birthday is on Tuesday! YAY! :cool:

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
thats the bad part, ie doesn't come with a pop-up blocker, you have to get that searchnow stuff and that brings ad-ware so i stick with netscape and mozilla which has a built in pop-up blocker.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Sorry for the double post, but I downloaded the game, and when I tried to run it it gave me an error upon opening that said: The file FF6ripH can not be found.

Can you post this file?

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
oops! i will have that file in Alpha 4.

Here it is!

EDIT: I would like to know how you put a flashing "Press Start". Thanks!
2nd EDIT: Meerkat, could i put that spinning rusty video in my game, since your working on it too. :knockedou

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
The game was pretty good. You may want to make it a bit more pokemonish. For example, all your maps take up the full screen. You can use the see-thru tile (usually pink) to make the room as small as you want. You also might want to signify jumping on the roof w/ flashing thingies, because I didn't know what to do until I said hi to the plant thingies. Then I understood once I got the boots. Also, there were like fifty blank charsets included. what's up with that???

Overall, pretty good job, MissingChu!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Flashing Start will be in my next update. I'm redoing my site now so I can update Lunar. You can look at it then.

Also, when I win the footrace against the rival, the game freezes up.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
You should make the footrace like the racing mini-game in Pokemon 2k. You tap the enter key, and you go as fast as you press it (say, 16 taps to one square of movement.) Then it requires some skill.

Also, you need to change the setting for the jumping boots event. It's set as Push Key, below hero, over a non-passable graphic (or something like that) so you can't press space on it while standing next to it. You have to stand on it, so I held down <ctrl> in test play mode. You should fix that.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
Well, added another piano music event, added Jack's House(bottom left of Curster Town, that main town) added signs, made Route 1 more decorative(with grass and trees) and other stuff i think i forgot.... :laugh:

BTW, Darkmage, which installer program did you use to make your installer?

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
sorry for the double post, but alpha 4 will be uploaded in about 1 minute from this post.

Check my website, pokemonturquesa.cjb.net, to download it!

EDIT: its a whopping 11 MB! soz :laugh:

Back