• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Turquesa (Rm2k3)

What should be the 1st gym leaders type?

• Fire

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Psychic

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Steel

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Go to gamingw.net for the file. Go in the forum section >> RM2K/3 something >>Downloads

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Did it work for you? Another one you can use is packaged with a bunch of other useful stuff like RM Utility (makes games uneditable), RM Recker (change splash, icons, glyphs, etc) and a nifty little package called RM2K General Utility or something. It has two different dependency scanners, a font changer, a project protection util, and an all-in-one for changing icons, glyphs, splash screens, etc.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Oh well... I honestly don't know. I'm no expert! Maybe you should try to find a different tool. Try searching RTP dependency scanner. That may work.

Or maybe your download was corrupted or something. Where did you get it?

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
i got it on some forums and the guy said he made it and it gave a link....
He told what it does how to work it and everything so he most likey made it.

Rayquanza619

master of majins
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2004
What I dont need the file building tool I already have it
(Well I think) :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
Well that was a file not a tool sam!

BTW, the poll is closed. Fire shall be the first gym leaders type!
OFFTOPIC: SAM, YOU DIDN'T GET A 100 on ALL of the subjects in the TAKS You liar! :D :D :D :D

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
DarkMage31 said:
Oh, you know someone here? Sam, apparently? And you live in Texas? Do you know the meaning of internet discretion?

No i dont know what "internet discretion" means, and yes, Sam is my friend from school.

Years
hmmm u guys look like experts it jus that no ne seems to reply when i ask for help...i really wanna make a rm2k pokemon rpg...think that u can pls help me...it would mean alot to me

1)where to get rm2k
2)how to make one...tutorial of some kind??
3)lend me some stuff(charset,chipset,etc,etc...pls)

thx for everything...pls??

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
discretion-
1 : the quality of being discreet : [size=-1]CIRCUMSPECTION[/size]; especially : cautious reserve in speech
2 : ability to make responsible decisions

You don't go around the internet telling people where you live and all that jazz. There are some pretty crazy people in this world, hopefully none here.

Anyway,
1) www.rmdownloads.com
2) www.gamingw.net
3) The above sites plus www.gaminggroundzero.com

That helpful? You can also download resources off the resource thread here. It's stickied.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Haven't you heard of all those cases where people have been killed because of stuff like AIM and meeting people? We had a whole lecture on it in school and it scared the heck out of me, so I try to be careful.

Back