• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I did in my Kratos file without any experience boosts from the end of the game~ And I also did it in my current file with my 10x EXP. XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    *has abused the x10 EXP* Level 100? I was so bored my characters reached level 200 by the time I fought Mithos. Needless to say, it was extremely easy, even on Mania mode.

Kratos got the "War God" title on my Zelos file because he was at...level 113, I think, when I was in the Iselia Ranch.

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    o.0 200? They can go that high?!?! That's neat :3 Meh, I need to get more GRADE this go around so I can get EXPx10

200? That's it? I got mine to 220 before I fought Mithos and annihilated him on Mania... XD

OMG Chibi... I LOVE TEH AVATAR!!!11!!one XDDDD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Shadow_Zelos1826 said:
    200? That's it? I got mine to 220 before I fought Mithos and annihilated him on Mania... XD

OMG Chibi... I LOVE TEH AVATAR!!!11!!one XDDDD
    THANKS! ^____^ I've spend all day making it :3 I'm glad someone likes it! ^o^

I was at level 70 when I battled Mithos...I was on normal though.. ._.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Shadow Ninja17 said:
    Hey Shadow Zelos! I know its a dumb question to you but do you think Lloyd and Zelos
    could be bestest friends or just friends?
    Lloyd is an all around type of guy...

Zelos+Lloyd=<3
    Collete+Lloyd=<3
    Sheena+Lloyd=<3
    Kratos+Lloyd=<3
    Genis+Lloyd=<3
    And occasionally you see the Raine+Lloyd and others XP

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Marina99 said:

Oh, yeah, that's one of the few things I like about Colette. Being enthusiastic and shtuff. :3 But still~! She's the Chosen so she has to be strong~ish, or at least strong enough to keep herself from getting kidnapped.

What about 'sea-chan? She's waaay stronger than Colette~ :D Sheena, too. Colette ish hard to play, I always miss when I use her chakrams for ranged attacks. ;3;

Ooh, I think I'd love that story~ Make sure she ish extra extra OOC so it'll be fun! <33
    Yeah, her weapons suck. ;-;

... But I like ring whirlwind. xD And she's uberly slow. ;-; Even with wings. O.o;

... I'll be sure to make it extra OOC. >D (When I get around to doing it. O.o; )

Oooh, that site is so pretty! <3 *goes off saving fanart*

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Yeah, her weapons suck. ;-;

... But I like ring whirlwind. xD And she's uberly slow. ;-; Even with wings. O.o;

... I'll be sure to make it extra OOC. >D (When I get around to doing it. O.o; )

Oooh, that site is so pretty! <3 *goes off saving fanart*
    OMG! You're going to make the fanfic?! Omg! ^___^ That's going to be spiffy if you do! <3 I would, but I dont know too much about LxS...

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
  • Shadow Ninja17 said:
    Hey Shadow Zelos! I know its a dumb question to you but do you think Lloyd and Zelos
    could be bestest friends or just friends?

Bestest friends!!! :P

But Chibi-Chan said it best... Lloyd has potential to be anyone's bestest friend. ^.^ But in reality... Zelos is MY bestest friend. *gives Lloyd a death glare* BACK OFF!!! XDDDDDD

Years
  • Shadow Ninja17 said:
    Not fair...anyway has anyone went to lvl 100 in ToS and got the lvl 100 titles?

I did ^^; only with 10x exp though. I'm too lazy to train that high with anything else v_v

I did the Colosseum today. I found an awesome combo with Lloyd while fighting that dragon night: Tempest -> Raining Tiger Blade XD

...that is all. *run away*

Shadow_Zelos1826

Zelos' #1 hunny <3
    Years
  • sammi-san said:
    I did ^^; only with 10x exp though. I'm too lazy to train that high with anything else v_v

I did the Colosseum today. I found an awesome combo with Lloyd while fighting that dragon night: Tempest -> Raining Tiger Blade XD

...that is all. *run away*

Ahh, the Colluseum... the only time I used any characters besides Lloyd, Zelos, and Kratos... But I switch off every now and then... even though I did use Colette a bit to get the Pellets I needed for Genis' Figurine Collector title... (have her Item Getter EX Skill, steal, and run... that's what I did ^__^)

When I had the 2x EXP, I got my characters to 97 (at least that's what Zelos was at... didn't pay attention to anyone else XD) before I tore Mithos apart and got the 10x EXP upgrade... I even did the cursed book and beat Abyssion. Go me. ;)

My most used combo for Zelos is: Demon Fang, Light Spear, and either Hell Pyre or Super Lightning Blade, right into a U. Attack if possible. :D (Me LOVES Arch Wind and Dark Serpent <3)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Lightning said:
    Simon ~ 8D I have a lot more sites like that if you want 'em. For months all I did was browse Japanese fanart sites, lmao.
    Oh yes... ^.^

Shadow Ninja 17 said:
    Not fair...anyway has anyone went to lvl 100 in ToS and got the lvl 100 titles?
    Yep. 125 is the highest I've bothered to go. After that easy slaughter fest, I've been trying to beat the game (along with all the evil series of bosses) at the lowest level possible on Mania.

sammi-san said:
    Hmmm...I can't remember my exact Lloyd combo right now. I've been using Genis lately. His spells in human hands kick butt. ^.^ I think it went something like Tiger Blade+Fierce Demon Fang+Tempest Beast/Hunting Beast/Psi Tempest.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My brother beat the collosium with almost everyone -

... save for Colette. o.O;

;-; I, on the other hand, can't even beat the intermediate class. xD

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • [QUOTE='yuu-nee-chan]My brother beat the collosium with almost everyone -

... save for Colette. o.O;

;-; I, on the other hand, can't even beat the intermediate class. xD[/QUOTE]
    I can't beat the intermidiate class with Colette, so you can just imagine how sucky~ish she'd be in the advanced class. I even managed to beat it with Raine, but nooo, not Colette. She kept dying after the first one. ;~;

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Marina99 said:

I can't beat the intermidiate class with Colette, so you can just imagine how sucky~ish she'd be in the advanced class. I even managed to beat it with Raine, but nooo, not Colette. She kept dying after the first one. ;~;
    o_o' I can't beat intermediate class with Raine, but I've gone through advanced with Colette for her Super Girl title. I stood there and used the Para Ball set of attacks. Suuure...each round took like three minutes but I beat it. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I love using the Coliseum with Colette...scratch that, I love battling with Colette in general. I had no idea how to play with her the first time around, but I learned how to control her by finding her weaknesses and using those to unlock her strengths. I think I play with her more often than anyone else. Yeah, so I'm a Colette lover, sue me. XD

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Simon said:
    o_o' I can't beat intermediate class with Raine, but I've gone through advanced with Colette for her Super Girl title. I stood there and used the Para Ball set of attacks. Suuure...each round took like three minutes but I beat it. ^.^

Lol...
    3 minutes is quick for me with her... I usally run around the arena as i scream IRL "YOU STUPID WOMAN! JUST HIT THE THING!"
    ... An then I die.
    I need my game back... ><

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Inuyasha said:
    I usally run around the arena as i scream IRL "YOU STUPID WOMAN! JUST HIT THE THING!"
    ... An then I die.
    Haha~!! I just had to laugh at that yell. ^.^ She really is stupid though...

Back