• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
  • Good. Now, if Roswell was on, I would pester him or annoy him or remind him that he's the only one left....

spam.jpg

Him with messages.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • If Roswell doesn't post in 5 days, he's kicked. This is an active thread, and if he can't, he's kicked. Unless he tells me he's going to be gone ahead of time.
    So wait, are you saying that we have to wait for Roswell to post before we can more on?

Or are you going to post up the next chapter and let us continue on, while he gets left in the dust and if he doesn't post within the next 5 days he's kicked?

Years
  • Well...hold on...

If everyone's up to date, I think I'll continue on right now. He should be able to do it, right?

So I'll post the first chapter...even if it is 9:30 at night...

Years
  • I replaced Whismur for Seedot, so {Swan} can join as our last character, okay?

I did it because I really wanted another person...so yeah, {Swan}! I hope...

Anyway, I posted Chapter 1, just so you know.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
  • Ugh, I was almost done with my post, then my mom came in and got on her Farmville, and exited out, after I told her NOT TO!.

TUNDRACANINE USED RAGE

IT DOESN'T AFFECT THE RECENTLY DELETED POST

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Ugh, I was almost done with my post, then my mom came in and got on her Farmville, and exited out, after I told her NOT TO!.

TUNDRACANINE USED RAGE

IT DOESN'T AFFECT THE RECENTLY DELETED POST
    That's why Microsoft Word and Word Pad are your best friends. The save button does wonders.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
  • About the whole "Chapter 1 is too big", I'm fine with all of that to describe, I just don't feel like writing all of that in one sitting. But maybe you could just make sure everyone posts the required stuff before you move on. It doesn't have to all be in one post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back