• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [M] [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I... don't think that Kurotenshi would allow to let anyone leave their group, alive. You would know too much information at that point, which could put a stop to their plans and they can't have that happening.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
You know what absolutely everyone has been saying in the last few years about an organization that has been around for a few weeks. "Once you are a Kurotenshi, you STAY a Kurotenshi."

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
*"Once you are a Kurotenshi, you STAY a Kurotenshi or you die a Kurotenshi"
I fixed it. Also Klithax sounds so wrong in my head.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Bonmora would make a good name for dumplings lol but let's not ship Gothax and Klicer because remember they still hate each other

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Meh things could change. You never know when in the middle of a mission, they suddenly get those 'tingly' feelings.

Just ignore that comment, it kind of sounds stupid.

But I wanted to ask, are the current partnerships permanent? Or will there be times when there will be teams of three, or switch the teams up?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Permanent until someone dies. It can't be changed, that's why I asked everyone about it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Is anything going to happen while we are on the boat, or are we just going to skip right to the boat docking?

Years
The boat is just for more interaction. Keep it going for a while longer it's docking will occur during one of my posts.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You'll wait at the village, looking around and interacting with your partner until everyone arrives.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Okay, I'm so confused right now.

Some people are roleplaying as if we're on the boat and others are roleplaying as if we're standing on the docks. Which is it?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You guys are supposed to be on the boat unless GP made it so you're already on the docks.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I'm pretty sure we're still on the boat, moving(the crocodile is pulling the boat).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back