• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I want to clarify how we're selling plots from now on.

Custom plots are not bound to a limited y-axis height. If you buy your own custom plot, it will extend from bedrock all the way to the maximum build height of 256. One diamond is worth four blocks, so ten diamonds can buy you a plot with a size of forty blocks, which can be any dimension (10x4, 8x5, etc.) Furthermore, when determining the price of your plot, only the x- and z-axes are considered.

The pre-built town plots will now be sold at half price, not including the cost for expansion.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Minecraft In-Game Name: Amandahopp96
Skype Name (optional): Lunaday101

You've been added to the list :D

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
I want to clarify how we're selling plots from now on.

Custom plots are not bound to a limited y-axis height. If you buy your own custom plot, it will extend from bedrock all the way to the maximum build height of 256. One diamond is worth four blocks, so ten diamonds can buy you a plot with a size of forty blocks, which can be any dimension (10x4, 8x5, etc.) Furthermore, when determining the price of your plot, only the x- and z-axes are considered.

The pre-built town plots will now be sold at half price, not including the cost for expansion.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

You've been added to the list :D

What about those plots that have already been bought? The wobbflation is real

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Well, since I do have Minecraft, I might as well sign up.

Minecraft In-Game Name: striderviper
Skype Name (optional): striderviper ([email protected] and live:strider318 should work as well, it's all screwy)

Stunning diversity in all my nicknames, I know.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
In order to speed up the process of getting people whitelisted and having to teleport players who become stuck in someone else's plot, and to also have another person to contact if a member is misbehaving, Klippy and I have decided to promote no/Juno (kayyel) to Assistant Operator. What this means is that she can add people to the whitelist, teleport herself and others, and kick members who are not following the rules.

I do want to apologize to the many other members who deserve the extended permissions, but we want to keep our staff to a minimum for now.

What about those plots that have already been bought? The wobbflation is real

You will have the glory of being one of the original residents of the town :D

Years
tumblr_n1uagitJHr1s64jz1o1_250.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Yes, bow to me, peasants.
skype_devil.gif

jk

Anyway

Minecraft In-Game Name: CateRocks
Skype Name (optional): stephlikesducks21

Fun, fun!

Well, since I do have Minecraft, I might as well sign up.

Minecraft In-Game Name: striderviper
Skype Name (optional): striderviper ([email protected] and live:strider318 should work as well, it's all screwy)

Stunning diversity in all my nicknames, I know.

You guys have been added to the list!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
I'll uh, sign up for whitelist in case I should ever want to come on the server.

Minecraft In-Game Name: Darkrai75

My usename doesn't really make sense, but I can't be bothered changing it ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I'll uh, sign up for whitelist in case I should ever want to come on the server.

Minecraft In-Game Name: Darkrai75

My usename doesn't really make sense, but I can't be bothered changing it ^^

You're added, have fun!

Melody

Banned
Years
Sounds workable, I will be a cave troll until I get enough diamonds to get a plot.

Minecraft Name: MelodyConcerto

EDIT: could you please tell me what version the server is so I can log on with the appropriate version of Minecraft?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Sounds workable, I will be a cave troll until I get enough diamonds to get a plot.

Minecraft Name: MelodyConcerto

EDIT: could you please tell me what version the server is so I can log on with the appropriate version of Minecraft?

Added to the list! It should be the latest version, 1.8.6.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Okay. So I have two things to say. One is more to the admins of the server, but please don't get the impression I'm annoyed or anything, just something I'd recommend: an EU based mod. As someone who lives, well, pretty much in the center of Europe as I'd see it, or as close as I'm gonna get, there is rarely anyone on with some kind of authority/power to help players out when they want to buy stuff, have queries and so on. I've been on this server a lot (not so much recently, but my life twists and turns, and I've not had the best time recently, let's leave it at that) and if I ever want to see an admin, I either have to leave a PM to Wobbu/Klippy/Juneage and wait until the next time I come on. It's kinda frustrating, because before it used to mean that I couldn't do much when I was on. Anyway, that's up to you guys to talk about/decide, and for me isn't so much of an issue anymore.

Second thing I wanna put here is this. I am going to be building the Castle of Laputa from the Studio Ghibli film. I want to use this thread as a log of construction, to perhaps just bring a little more attention to the thread if nothing else, but y'know, bragging rights are important shot. If that's not ok let me know! Anyway, gonna start building today, and I have a couple of questions for you Wobbu, which I'll PM you ^^ Look out for updates anyway guys :D

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Second thing I wanna put here is this. I am going to be building the Castle of Laputa from the Studio Ghibli film. I want to use this thread as a log of construction, to perhaps just bring a little more attention to the thread if nothing else, but y'know, bragging rights are important shot. If that's not ok let me know! Anyway, gonna start building today, and I have a couple of questions for you Wobbu, which I'll PM you ^^ Look out for updates anyway guys :D
Oh my God! Somebody else who likes castles! I'll be rooting for ya; those things are so hard to make.

I still have that one plot I haven't used. I might make something castle-like with it but I don't even have any real good ideas.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Correction, server's actually 1.8.4 but it sounds like you got on alright last night (sorry I couldn't save you from suffocation though D:)

I can't answer the first part as that's up to Wobbu, but regarding your second point, personally I'd love to see updates of your castle. :D The old server thread was kind of where people uploaded screenshots and comments of what's been going on in Detroit as they play, and it'd be nice if we can bring that kind of activity back here. :) This should be more than a Q&A/whitelist request thread, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back