• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
I don't know why it was so popular!! I told 2 people (Rena and Sweet_Dreams) and the other RP I'm in (only two people from there skyisumbreon and the final watchman). Originally, i was only hoping for a small group of about 5 or 6 since that's how many are in the tv series but we will have THIRTEEN!!!

YES, MISFITS IS A TV SERIES.

EDIT: if sweet doesn't join in the next 24 hours, i'll start the RP and she can join us later.
How could you expect so few people with such a sweet plot (^_^)v

Um my character is based off of a real person. I just realized I didn't really describe anything aside from her face...oops. She's hot, take my word for it ;]

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
Years
weeeeellllll I drew my character but the sketch kinda sucks, cause I did it on paper instead of in my computer. ehehehe so I'll make a better one later and put that one up.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
We need to start soon. And if I get time I'll do a quick sketch of Ethan and his team.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I'' make my charrie too, It'll be my first drawing in a while so...

2010346213_Anime_boy-Ben.jpg

Everyone, this is Will! But im thinking he is going to go through some changes! And whats this about someone's character having fun with my Will....leave him alone...hes a sweety!!

I used that as my pic for Kellyn on another site :P

Last edited:

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
Years
Ho hum, Im back at work today after 2 weeks leave, so I wont be able to be on here 24/7. But it means when I do get on...I'll have like all these exciting things to read!!!

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
I just noticed how many more guys there are than girls, oh man hahaha.
and also, I didn't get a chance to draw Kylie today, but I found a photo that looks enough like her. And I'm hoping you got the gist from my description :3

picture:
Spoiler:

edit: excluding the clothes, she doesn't wear a school uniform ^^;
edit2: i would give proper credit for the photo if I knew where it was from, but I'm in no way claiming I drew it :3

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
Oh, that does make sense. I actually sort of took that into account and that's why I made a really innocent character. I love putting my characters into situations where they don't exactly fit :p

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
Years
Homosexuals as well...never guilty. Always innocent. But they're are a lot of boys. lol. So what are everyone's powers??

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
Years
chuckbettererased.png

Quick sketch of Chuck. Remember, He's black haha (tablet was being stupid so I didn't feel like coloring everything)

EDIT: Creds to Ben Caldwell for the inspiration of the style the pic was drawn in

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Lol now I wish I could draw my character :3 Such good pics here! :P

And Chad, my character is bi (more or less), so watch out :P It's not mentioned in the SU, but it's sort of assumed, simply because my character doesn't "love".

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
((OOC: I know that the sign-ups are closed, but Skymin did say it was alright for me to join... I really hope you'll let me. Here it is!))

Name: Mike Fields

Appearance: Shaggy brown hair framed his face, untrimmed and unstyled. It was naturally wavy and reached his shoulders and truthfully made him look like a bit of an airhead or a hippie. His jaw was strong and unshaven, his mouth just a little too wide and usually quirked upwards in a grin, and his skin always just a little bit red, serving to make him look eternally tipsy. He had thick eyebrows and an oversized, hooked nose which was perched between his warm, hazel eyes. All in all, he looked severely out of proportion to anybody that met him.

He was tall enough, and toned but not bulky. However, his ever present slouch always made him appear slightly weaker than he was in reality. He had a small tattoo on his right arm, hidden beneath his usual clothing. The tattoo was a picture of an autumn leaf in the process of fluttering in the wind.

No matter what temperature it was outside, you would find him with a beanie perched on his head - his favourite being white and navy patterned. He always wore a faded denim, sleeveless trucker vest over a long-sleeved flannel shirt, coupled with baggy khaki trousers that had more pockets than even he knew. His clothing, while not stained and not filthy, were always horribly wrinkled and grimy and he carried a brightly checkered black and red backpack wherever he went - the end result of his rather eclectic taste being the horror of everyone around him.

Personality: Mike had a "wing it, let your chips fall where they may" philosophy. Usually, he faced any situation with a carefree attitude and good humour. He didn't spend much time stopping to analyse anything or to second-guess himself. He also didn't spend much time thinking about the consequences of his actions or to evaluate the pros or cons of a decision. In this regard, he could be considered somewhat of an idiot because a lot of the time he didn't think before everything blew up in his face. When things inevitably did go downhill, however, Mike merely picked up the pieces and moved on - swearing to think things through next time and never following through.

However, where Mike failed at careful decision-making, he excelled with people. His easygoing, jovial nature tended to let him befriend people without drama, although he didn't have any particularly close friends himself. People also tended to trust him and this has always greased his path, however slightly. A little known fact was that, although Mike couldn't make decisions for himself (often shrugging and going "what the hell?"), he was much more careful if somebody else asked him for advice. He liked to have a clean conscience - screwing up his own life was perfectly fine, but other people deserved better.

History: His mother and father married in spite of their parents wishes, running away from home in an idyllic fit of madness. They were both young and sheltered, stars in their eyes and feeling invincible when they arrived in Saffron City. Real life had been a little disappointing to both; they were cut out of their families' wills, they both lacked credentials to get into a decent career path, and money didn't appear out of thin air, but they managed. It was when his mother fell pregnant that the problems started. His father had wanted an abortion, but his mother fought for his right to live and he acquiesced. There was never enough money, and both of them spent their time working two, sometimes three jobs to pay the rent, not to mention the cost of a baby. His father started to blame his mother for his constant weariness and stress and one day, he didn't come back from work. He left.

His mother could barely handle the cost on her own, so he became used to not getting things most other children took for granted - toys, good soap, a proper bed, his own room, and sometimes even food and water. So he learned to steal some money or shoplift a little here and there to help his mother out. It didn't take long for him to decide to go into shadier waters for some quick cash. He became a different kind of delivery boy - a proxy for anybody who had businesses on the wrong side of the law, for just a small price. Drugs, weaponry, information - you name it, he probably delivered it. Unknowingly, of course. Part of his business included the oath that he wouldn't look inside the package - both for the client's sake and his own. It was during one of these jobs that the police caught him with a package filled to the brim with drugs.

Pokemon:
Species: Haunter
Name: Puppet
Personality: Puppet was a run-of-the-mill joker. He played stupid tricks on people for his own amusement and probably wouldn't understand why the person tricked wouldn't laugh as well. Although he never intended to be malicious, some of his jokes do venture into a rather cruel territory. Even if he did realise it, however, and did feel sorry, he probably would not apologise under any circumstances due to his pride.

Species: Houndoom
Name: Lighter
Personality: At first, Lighter seemed to be very serious and focused. It is only after spending much time around him that you realised that taking everything in his deadly serious manner was his own idea of a joke. He had a habit of deadpanning and doing everything with the same intent look that he would use in a life-threatening situation.

Species: Jumpluff
Name: Candy
Personality: Candy was entirely too pessimistic, without a speck of fun in her. She had a high temperament and took herself entirely too seriously. Sometimes people can't help but laugh when she directed a ferocious glare at them because the image was a little ridiculous.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
Years
Sounds pretty good. I'd let you in. When you were talking about going into shadier waters for some quick cash, I thought you were talking about prostitution or something. I totally should have been a prosititue. Damn it! Oh well. Maybe down the track!

Back