• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    STUNNING AS USUAL SWEET. accepted. as soon as we finish discussing your power, we can start!

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Chadlington: Ah! Prostitution! Why didn't I think of that? I mean, hello, there's so much hooker material in this rp it's ridiculous. :D

Skymin: WHY THANK YOU (sorry for the late reply, dinner. You'll have me for an hour before enforced bedtime and then it may take either nine or twenty hours to reply, depending. Just a heads up.)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?!?! OH GOD HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    my bedtime is whenever i want haha. usually before midnight.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    everyone is just good looking. we need a fat guy. and a guy with a hunchbank.

i like how its like four girls (including will) and 8 boys. makes love interests interesting. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Wow, just you wait until toby finds about the gays. he will be like "homo, gay, man kisser, stuff i can't say because of the censors"

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
  • Lol. And Mike's just like "Sure, whatevs. Hey, you're a pretty cool person, wanna make out?"
    "Dude, I'm not gay."
    "...Oh, okay. Wanna have a game of basketball? :)"

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • lol. I can see we are going to have a lot of fun in this rp. Oh and Happy Birthday Sweet! *Sings*

Prostitution would be soooo good....grrr it makes me so mad how good it is!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    haha well, you could have. your character is a young offender after all.

i'm about to post the first post. Just a note to everyone: if you're posting and making your character discover their power, make sure its only a mild variation of the power. VERY MILD. Toby's is mild and he doesn't even notice. d:

I'll tell you all when they start to develop. OKAY

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • Ok i am now a prostitute! I'm liking my first entry so far...thoughts? It's my first time. Oh and btw, and i able to interact with other characters? Becuase i thought about going over and helping someone up, but didn't in case I wasn't aloud to. Can someone fill me in on the guidelines? Because im kinda winging it here.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I liked it Chad. You're allowed to interact with someone if they say so here or the rp gm says it's fine. You can also make suggestions to add to events that another person has already written about within the rp. When I write my stuff, my character will hear your question and respond quietly.

In depth interaction necessitates collaboration, unless if the other person gives permission to use their character.

Also to not appear that you are godmodding or bunnying it's good to have words like "might" "would" etc, this way you can make it perceive your character had done something to interact with another, but it's up to the other in how they'd like to interact.

For example I could say: bob took the spear and pointed it at joe's heart, then ATTEMPTED to lunge and stab him.

The keyword here being attempted.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yep :)

And for example, had you just described the man that came to the door as any other man, or it was open-ended, it could be possible for any if the guys here to be that person - that essentially fits your description. Unless if they put on a disguise.

If we are to have pokemon battles too, there are two really good ways, flipping a coin or having the battle in vm and posting the result. Battling in vm is interesting but difficult, it requires someone to loose and generally the less experienced rper will loose. Cause the thing to remember is you're writing your own character, you decide what happens. ;)

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • oh this sounds difficult. And i actually thought of leaving it open ended but i thought....nah.. Next time. Hehe.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It's not too bad once you get the hang of it. You'll see my brief interaction at the beginning and then we'll see how it plays out.

Back