• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISFITS [OOC]

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Posted. ;)

I had some fun. Haha.

I think the important part about interacting too, is to be vague. Like either you could be referring to the other RPers or you could be referring to NPCs, like in my case.

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • yes yes i noticed. I like the idea about the shovel flying off and hitting someone in the head. So now someone will have to use that yeah? intriguing....

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    yes yes i noticed. I like the idea about the shovel flying off and hitting someone in the head. So now someone will have to use that yeah? intriguing....

That's the thing, they can chose to do so. However, it is an event that occurred with us all there. So it has occurred and people who post next can chose to say what they saw of it as well. Of course they wouldn't be allowed to say who it hit in the head, aside from their own character, because that would otherwise be considered god-modding (taking control of another person's character).

It's like the order of our characters getting up, it would seem a little silly if all of a sudden Rena's character said she was the first to get up and leave when in fact it was Skymin's character.

You get to face a lot of continuity issues, especially if you don't read another person's post.

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • yea i see that...what happens if, for example, two people start writing now that they both get up 4th? would one have to edit for continuity's sake?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Most likely. And any disputes could be taken care of by the RP GM. Unless if one of them doesn't have much interaction with the others. Like if they said something like:

Bob got up from the fall, and noticed the others doing things, he ignored them and left.

This could work, but it would be kind of boring.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha, no not a pro, per se. Mika would probably kill me (She's another RPer). In fact I haven't RPed in a long time (aside from teh few posts I've recently done here).

I suppose I just always think in a series of preemptive strikes.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha, well a particular villain only needed sticks of dynamite and gasoline. ;)

Though my character is the type to not even bat an eyelash if there was some shocking news. Sociopaths in and of themselves are interesting, especially when they try to adapt to society by emulating emotions they see other people doing so as to appear normal.

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • are you like a psyc major or something? lol. I was just reading up on Anxiety paranoia. Im not sure if Will is actually paranoid about being gay, or just doesn't want to be loud and proud because of the attention he would get because of his father. But i could use some of the symptoms. They seem pretty angry all the time though...

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I just wrote my first post, and I noticed it was so much shorter than everyone else and I couldn't understand why, and then I realized it's because I only have one line of dialogue :p

I'm really excited to play Kylie because she sort of sticks out like a sore thumb in this group, and I'm also really excited about seeing how she changes when she develops her power. I'm thinking it will be something like Alicia's from the TV series, but not it's bringing out the good in people whereas when Alicia touches people they want to have sex with her :p

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Nah, I just read a lot. In fact I am writing a book about a sociopathic kid. XD (Think of the movie 'The Good Son').

Yeah, you could get your character into hysterics if someone were to mention him being gay or something. Including hyperventilating and such. Passive or active, which ever is best. It'll be more interesting once the powers will develop though, perhaps making your character more paranoid too.

Haha Rena, it's the more G rated version I guess. ;)

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • lol...maybe bringing out the good in people will actually make them want to have sex with her. haha. I dunno. Im excited to see where will's power goes. Maybe some thoughts in people heads...maybe actually talking to them...in their heads???

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah there are all sorts of variations, like even current thoughts in a person's head, as opposed to just memories.

I'm sure I'll have my character abuse his power to no end once Skymin allows for it to be perfected.

Warlord of the town, and not even doing it for the pride, just power and money. XD

Too far? haha

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
  • probably...But you see...By the time that you get that powerful, Will will be able to hear exactly what you are thinking....They could probably be pretty good partners in time....

What I want to know is what are we going to be doing with our new found powers. Good? Evil? Somewhere in the middle? Anyways im off to bed...its like 1:10 AM here...and i have to be at work by 9. Oh god....Nite you two!!!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol late, nice. Night.

I'm sure my character could persuade you to have read something else. ;)

PL4Y3R

Head of Pokemon Wild
    Years
  • sorry for the long post... mine will normally be a lot shorter, i just thought it was more appropriate for the intro post you know...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    OH GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT. PROSTITUTION AND ONE NIGHT STANDS. AMAZING.
    anyways, i will post as soon as i get on the computer. I'm on my phone and experience has taught me it takes way too long.

Wow, i didn't know douche was above the censors. I need a list of this stuff although it's really easy to break the censors, i just dont want to get banned. XD

Back