• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Sirfetch’d

Will you ever find it possible to forgive me? I want you to see that I am sorry and I miss you.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Dear Anonymous,

I still miss you and perhaps still love you? I'm not crying over you anymore, it doesn't mean I'm not hurting.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
DA,

I love your attitude at work, it's so positive, and real. You remind me so much of my aunt too - I find it really cool how you use female pronouns for all the computers! More importantly, the positive way you approach people and your sharpness and intelligence about the world are what strike me as the best qualities of you. I'm going to love working with you around :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm so sorry you feel that way toward me & Roy. But you need to realize that there's nothing you can do about it. I'm 24 years old, a grown woman. We had this talk before. It's about time I deal with my own life lessons and experiences. I understand you want what's best for me, and you want me to be careful. I am, and Roy is making sure that I am careful. There's seriously nothing to be worried about. I really wish there was some way for me to prove to you.

Manitee

bury me alive
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You don't understand that you are ruining my life. If this is where kindness leads me too then I'd just rather have ignored you from the start. You can't control me and tell me to open up to you because I never will because you can't get it into your thick head that I'm not interested. I've had 10 months of this unhealthy obsession you have going on and it's time to stop but you never will. You'll just keep slowly destroying ny life day by day.

Dear A,

Lighten up, it was a harmless joke, why is everybody so uptight and bitter these day's and don't get me started on A I mean how dare you use me like that and then be so cruel when all I did is carry on something that I didn't know died with your attitude.

Sirfetch’d

I know you want me to help you but I don't know what to say. I wish I did but I simply don't. I love you and just don't want to give you the wrong advice. Don't hate me for ignoring you :s

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I hate hearing that things aren't quite as good as you'd hoped. I wish I could be the one there to comfort you, but as you have someone else, I'm still waiting here like I've been for the past 2 years, possibly longer.

Dear Anonymous,

I haven't seen or talked to you in almost a year and now...2 times in 3 days? And it's funny that no matter how long it's been since we've seen each other, we talk like we just saw each other the previous day, like it's no big deal. I've always been curious what could've happened between us if not for our tempers getting in our way.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

It's almost been two years now. The thought makes me sick inside, but in a good way. I used to talk to you quite often, and while I still love you, it's the not the way I used to. This feeling was triggered again when I heard that song. It struck me harder than I ever thought it would. It had been two years since I'd heard it, and it really made my day took a huge turn. If I could see you again right now, I would. I don't want to have wait two weeks for school to start again just to see your face again. Maybe I'm overreacting, but if this is overreacting then I want to overreact. The pain hasn't changed, my feelings haven't changed. If only you knew in the first place how I felt two years ago, this would be all that much easier, but I was too big of a pussy to tell you how I felt, and it's eaten away at me until you crushed my heart and didn't even know it, and to this day, you still don't. Maybe you'll never know, and maybe that's for the better.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon:
8-10 people. One hotel room. I hope we don't get kicked out for overstuffing the room; otherwise I have no place to stay for the convention.

Dear Same Anon as before:
Sorry for throwing all those numbers at you, I know it can get confusing. At least we worked out that misunderstanding. And thanks for offering to drive me to Mickey D's.

Dear Anon,
I can't imagine why'd you want to go THERE. What exactly is there to see and do, anyway?

Dear Anon,
I heard from my parents. Your prices are RIDICULOUS.

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know you hate me or something, but I hate and love you at the same time. I am sorry for what I have done to you but really, I am sorry. Can we forgive each other now? Please?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 13, 2015
Sorry. I hope you're doing well.
I won't bother you.
You deserve more than the best.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Dear anon,

Don't see the need to waste money on someone who never talks to you anymore. It's a waste of time.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Dear Anon,

I was doing my darnedest to be up-beat this week. Looking after a very ill relative. Putting up with another relation that I hate to the very core of my being. And what transpires for my efforts? Receiving harrowing news that my best friend's health took a sharp decline and that a close relative of mine and his very young son were involved in a car crash, and I don't know as of yet how severe it was.

Why all the screw-balls, anon? *Sigh*

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
Years
Dear Anon,

Sorry for the selfish thing that I have done to you, I regret it but that's the price I have to pay. I love you no matter what, I'll always be by your side.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,
Really didn't appreciate you throwing up on the floor and then passing out in the bathroom all night.

Dear Anon,
Keeping me waiting for an hour and a half was not cool. Why would you leave the convention an hour and a half early after paying good money for it?

Dear Anon,
Thank God you're moving to a different space next year. This venue was way too cramped and the parking situation was horrendous.

Dear Anon,
Happy Birthday!

Dear Anon,
YES! It's been forever since I've last seen you! Really enjoyed being able to sit and chat with you!

Dear Anon,
If you want to replace the truck, go with the Traverse or Acadia; it's good to have the extra room just in case. If you're going to sell back the car, you can probably go a bit smaller with the Equinox or Terrain. Oh yeah and it's the Acadia, not the Arcadia. And it's the Traverse, not the "Tranverse."What the hell is a "Tranverse" anyway?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

I don't appreciate this. The night BEFORE we leave, you not only decide that we need to pony up more cash in person, but now we're being put in a room with at least 10 people that we don't know. I dealt with an overstuffed hotel room last week; I'd rather not have to do it again. Plus, I did the math. Are you insinuating that this room costs between $667 and $1000 a night? Even with a large convention in town, those rates sound astronomically high.

Dear Anon,
See you tonight. And we both better brush up on our negotiating skills; we'll need them tomorrow when we confront the anon above lol

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Dear anon,

I've heard of glass ceilings but even this shit is ridiculous. You've caught yourself in a quagmire and are too negligent to realise that you've surrounded yourself with incompetent imbeciles. Well, at least when your house of glass comes finally crashing down, I'll make sure that I am well away from ground zero.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
dear anon,
no no No nO NO. i thought you were giving me a signal last year, i swear if you were being just shy i'll fite you. i just got over you so how dare your cute ass fricken waltz back into my life like that, fucK. i was having fun being bitter

Back