• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saddest Rumors in the Pokemon games of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2004
wwow some of those are real sad. any rumour one that says you have to get your pokemon over like level 255 is a fake as your pokemon would go to level 1 but the pika2 one is funny

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
YAY! I found some more!
R/B ones first.

No.1

You must start a new save file and proceed into the game until you reach professor Oak.

The professor will give you your first pokemon to train, and it will have a name other than mew (bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle).

Once you receive the pokemon, it will ask you to nickname the character. Name the pokemon mew and it will be listed as the 151st pokemon in the pokedex as "mew 151st."

The pokemon will show up and fight as mew from this point on.

No.2

To get dragopikasaur.

It is a mixture between dragonite, Pikachu, and Vensaur.

Go talk to bill and then go talk to proffesro oak and then got to the guard at the s.s anne. He'll say: "The ship has set sail. Then got to the pokemon league and win. Then got in the cave. go all the way through and then fly to the Fushia city. surf to the seafoam islands and surf in there where the square is part land and part sea. After a while, you will run into dragopikasaur, which is at level 100!!!

It beats any thing. It knows Thunder, Hydro pump, hyper bem, and fire blast. The catch is it has infinite pp of each move. It is also a one-hit KO.

Hope i was a big help!!

P.s. you had to have already beat the elite-4 to get him.bummer!!!

No. 3

How to get to Jhoto..... WELL! HERE IT GOES!

First You go to the s.s. anne. get the hm cut. but dont get off! go battle someone, or something... lol.... well anyway.

Purposely lose. you will be at the pokemon center and will have the hm cut. well anyway. go on with your adventure around the pokemon world. eventually beat the pokemon league. then go to vermilion city, and go to the s.s. anne.

Surf behind the ship, and there will be a truck. go to the fron of it, and use strength to move it out of the way. after that you will see a hole.

BUT DONT GO IN IT! go back to the pokemon center in vermilion city and deposit all of your items.

Then go back behind the s.s. anne where that truck was. then jump in the hole! hope you have a fun time in jhoto!

ps. i know its really long but its worth it! it's really fun! you can get 16 badges. bye bye paaaaaaaayce out!

No. 4

Lv. 50 Togepi

1.Defeat the Pokemon League 9 times in a row without 1 pokemon fainting

2.Talk to Prof. Oak and he'll tel you to go to the power plant

3. Go to where Zapdos was and Brock will be there. Talk to him and he'll tell you about a mysterious pokemon

4. He wil then battle you and if you win you get a Lv. 50 Togepi

No. 5

When you reach the Indigo Plateau go and catch one Magikarp lv.5 and release all your other pokemon. When you enter the Elite Four You will be taken straight to Gary.

Prof Oak and all the Elite Four will be there. Prof Oak will say "you poor child, what happened to your other pokemon?"

He will then fill your pc with every single pokemon on lv.100 each of them with the best moves they can know.

If you then take out one mewtwo, one gyarados, one charizard, one venusaur, one blastoise and one zapdos and go see professor oak he will challenge you using a pokemon on lv.1 which is made of scrambled symbols.

When you win he will say 'wow!' and then give you the pokemon you battled against on lv.40 with thunder, hyper beam, psychic and earthquake.

There! It would take too long to post all of them even with copy/pasting. Here's 2 really cr**py G/S ones submitted by the same person. :D :D :D

Celibi

Many say that it is impossible to get celibi but i figured out this good cheat. First you must get a male Abra and a Ditto. Get them both at level 30+ and let them both hold an everstone. Then take them to the breading ground. They will have an egg and it should be a Celibi if the code is done right. If you take them to the day-care centre to get them to 30+ the code will not work, they should have had and egg by them, but if they haven?t then try this code but it may not work.

Shining Onix

Go to Union Cave on the weekends. You might have heard before from some guy the following (He is in Union Cave) he stated "On weekends, I can hear strange *ROARS* from deep inside the cave." On weekends, go to the deepest levels of Union Cave (Lowest Basement/Level) and at some point a Shining Onix will appear. Make sure to take low level Pokemon to battle and weaken it, and some Ultra Balls, or simply use a Master Ball.

They're all from supercheats.com a site that apparently tests every cheat that's submited.

~HORN!

Last edited:

Setsuna Moto

Kienzan!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 25, 2005
This is the saddest one I have ever heard....

Get Mario (Red and Blue only)

Walk around in the grass around Pallet Town. Fight and capture a Level 3 Pidgey. Make sure you have one spot open so the Pidgey stays with you. Next, put your Game Boy in your microwave for a minute on High temperature. Anything less than that won't work. After you take your Game boy out, (if it still works) you will be battling Mario.

I can't remember it exactly, but this was on a web site a long time ago. I wonder if anyone actually tried it?

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Setsuna Moto said:
This is the saddest one I have ever heard....

Get Mario (Red and Blue only)

Walk around in the grass around Pallet Town. Fight and capture a Level 3 Pidgey. Make sure you have one spot open so the Pidgey stays with you. Next, put your Game Boy in your microwave for a minute on High temperature. Anything less than that won't work. After you take your Game boy out, (if it still works) you will be battling Mario.

I can't remember it exactly, but this was on a web site a long time ago. I wonder if anyone actually tried it?

That is soo wiered...I feel sorry for little kids who possibly tried it...

~HORN!

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
Years
Here's some:

How to battle Buu(yes, Majin Buu):

Fly to viridian forest and walk around in grass. When u battle a pikachu capture it an deposit it in ur PC(if it hadn't already) Next get into battle with a friend. When the battle starts, your friend should be fighting your pokemon. don't fight or run or do anything. shut off your game boy. urn it back on and u will be at the lady who lets you battle with your friend. Talk to her and when u go in you will be attacked by a lv.540 Majin Buu! catch him with a master ball(nothing less will work)and his attacks are Super Buu Blast, Regenerate, Candy Maker and Transform.

How to battle Mom:

Make your pokemon faint except for one and goto your mom. when your done healing do it again 3 times. She will say "Stop it, [your name]!". Fly to cinnibar and surf on the side until you hear your mom say "[Your name]!" She will
walk up to you and battle you. If you win, She will say, "ok, ok i give up i'm working for team rocket. But you've seen too much." and your gameboy will shut off and erase your game. If you lose she will kill your pokemon and you will drown and it will say you Blackedout.

How to drown a water pokemon:
Put it in the daycare. Go outside and back in. talk to him. go back out and in. talk to him again. go outside. save and turn off.Turn it back on and put in
Magicarp in the daycare(your pokemon disappered?!)wait at least for one level. Go back and he will say "an amazing thing happened! I found your two pokemon along with an Egg!" It will hatch right there, and take the water pokemon and its egg to the side of cinnibar and use it on the water(like a rod)
and it will say [your pkmn] and [the new pkmn] drowned!

Who came of with these? :paranoid:

Shining_Latios

Hacker for Team Magma
Years
o i herd this in 3rd grade

in gold/silver there will beweather fx (like in ruby/sapp.) first go out in the rain.
then have a party of fire pokemon and battle in the rain. all your pokemon will turn into water types.then get into a battkle with thuderchu he'll use um... **heck** blast . you and all your pokemon will die. then your pokedex will short circuit and blow up causing your gameboy to blow up as well

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
Years
0.o

ROTFLMAO! These are all of the most pathetic things I've ever heard. And, the one with the level 100 golem to get mew with? well..

First, do anything, ect, ect, gte to S.S. Anne and get someone to trade you a Pok?mon with cut. Catch a geodude, raise it to level 100 with no cheats, rare candy, anything; just regular and teach it strength. Go back to S.S. anne and get a Pok?mon that knows surf, and surf to the island on the left where there is a truck. Get golem to push it over with strength, and underneath there will be mew, Which you battle against. And hopefully catch.

The only thng is, this actually isn't a sad cheat that doesn't work. It actually does work, I heard it from my cousin who duplicated his mew to me and my brother. :'( ? Here's a pathetic one:

Go to goldenrod city defeat "whats-her name(was it whitney or something? :S)" , thn go to the girl who heals your pokemon(at the pokemon centre -_-) and she will give you GS ball go to ilex forest shrine and press A then a celebi lv 30 will appear....ect.

I actually tried that once or twice , then I remembered "hey, it hasn't been tested and they were just a big liar.."ect...ect... :disappoin

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2009
I know one this kid told me to talk to prof oak 3 times catch a pokeball with a masterball( you find the pokeball in the grass) and go to prof oak and attack him with farfecth's stick and when he falls down crying catch him with th pokeball in side the masterball and you get prof oak he got attacks like vomit,burp,fart and take-away-pokemon-because-you've-been-a-bad-trainer=attack. so cool i tried it you go try it too :):)):):)L):);;00;;00;:)

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
Years
How to get Porygon3

You need to trade a Porygon from a RBY game. It has to be nicknamed Pory-oil for this code to work.
When you get the Pory-oil, take it to Goldenrod City and buy all the TMs. Pory-oil can learn them all. Teach any of them to it and then beat the Elite Four once using Pory-oil only. After you do, take it to Celadon City and show it to the game corner Pokemon seller. He will say "Wow, a cool Porygon! I remember selling this one three years ago... can I have it back?" Select YES and he will give you a Porygon2 in return with these attacks- Thunder, Blizzard, Flamethrower, Evoluser.

Now beat the elite four again using Porygon2 only and at Lance's last pokemon use Evoluser. Do not use this attack on any other pokemon or your game will freeze forever. The evoluser will have a 1-hit-KO on the last Lance's Pokemon.

When you then get to the hall of fame, when the Pokemon will be registered, in the place of Porygon2 you will see Porygon3. It looks like Porygon2 but not Red and Blue colored but Green and Yellow. When u get back ur Pokemon, Proffesor Elm will come and congratulate you for the Porygon3. You know have Porygon3 and can use Evoluser on all Pokemon except Lance's last Pokemon.

I actually fell for this rumor.... ;_;

Lady Umbreon

Teh Sophomore of DOOM!
Years
Here's one I found!

Get a lv 100 Chansey and put it in the front of your party. Then go to Victory Road and take 100 steps, and use the Itemfinder every step. On the 100th step, Chansey's egg will hatch into Togepi!

Unbelieveable, right?
(I tried it ^_^; I'm so gullible)

Years
This was on the internet

talk to man who shows how to catch pokemon 100 times (25=no, 75=yes)
I think you talk to mom 50 times, then p.oak 60 times. He "gives" you something, I can't remember what.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
a friend once told me that if you beat the elite four 100 times in blue, the tower in vermillion would be completed, and you could go inside it and at the top there was a rare *fake* pokemon. i acctually beleived him, its funny how gullible some people can be :P

ChoasTheory

Boy Mew (NOT genderless)
Years
i rate this a 10/10 on the retarted chart -_- how to get mario!

ok this is for r/b, beat the game get all 151 pokemon and the diploma (-_- wich is already dum cuz mew isnt required to beat the game) then put your game and gameboy in the microwave for 10 min! the sad part is.... my friend did it with his sp!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
ChoasTheory said:
i rate this a 10/10 on the retarted chart -_- how to get mario!

ok this is for r/b, beat the game get all 151 pokemon and the diploma (-_- wich is already dum cuz mew isnt required to beat the game) then put your game and gameboy in the microwave for 10 min! the sad part is.... my friend did it with his sp!

that really is sad, how on earth could microwaves give you a mario? man, i feal sorry for the poor sp that had to go through that :'(

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
I just rembered a sad rumor my friend told me 4 years ago.
Get a level 100 Dragonite and kill Mewtwo in the Cerealean Cave.
Your Dragonite will evolve into a Yoshi. I just felt so cheap after I did that and saw it didn't work. But hey, I was 8 years old at that time.

Rayquazamaster0

Master of Rayquazas
Years
I know one where in yellow you beat koga with your pikachu then run straight to the surf shack and the guy will make you pikachu a surfing pikachu.

Does it work?Because I sold my game because it wasn't working and i was bored.

123hi45

Sora is the coolest
Years
i heard one that if you catch all 151 poke mon on r/b (even mew) and beat the elite four 500 times you get a billion dollers and get to fly in a space station. lol! who would believe that! oops i did... :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back