• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
  • Kreep and Haley? LOL! Once Darkhaven's character comes in though I'm planning not to let Haley see any other pokemon, even if it is just police partners.

P.S. Working on that Kara journel thing I mentioned earlier. She wants to get in on the love thing two. Too bad her crush causes nightmares. >:-D

EDIT: That smilie got killed DX

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh, nevah mind. It got fixed.

P.P.S. Okay, I forgot my science homework too... better be able to get those done in class...

TRIPLE EDIT: No, not really twenty, more like five. Math is my last class and my mom always takes me out of it for appointments and stuffs.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Oh yeah? I bring sexy back. Beat that.

Heh, I have four hundred missing Pre Calculus assignments.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Awwww, way to shoot Kreep down ;_____;
    lawl, jk xD

And, the reason I don't know what I bring is because I didn't really think of that name o3o
    There's this one guy I know, and one day he just randomly said in, like, this wrestling-annnouncer voice "The Bringer!!!!" and pointed at me. I was a little weirded out at first (lawl) but now its my nickname of sorts xD
    Who here wants to decide what The Bringer! brings? xDDDD

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    But I want to keep it ;_________;

Try again lol

EDIT: Nice one Comet xD

It's gonna be so funny when the other people in the roleplay read through all these shenanigans xD
    I think I already said that, but it needs saying again ^___^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Well, there will be no escaping for them now >=D

In fact, I think I'm going to post in the actual (le gasp!) rp thread right now...
    Unless I fall asleep on my way there, that is x__________x

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • NO DON'T FALL ASLEEP IN THE MAIN THREAD! Darkrai might be there.

EDIT: I'm boerd... and so is Kara. May as well post this.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • It happens to the best of us.

Speaking of happening, bed is happening for me now. Night, people.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • ... WOAH.

Okay, so what's with everyone being interested in Rani all of a sudden? O_O

Okay, I'll bite. As far as I can see, Rani's supposed to somehow develop feelings for Shierk. Is that right?
    But then there's the whole brotherly love of Rokan for Shierk and the more romantic feelings of Shierk for Rokan and the weird creepiness of Kreep using... Someone... To grab the attention of Rani. Meanwhile, Hayley's sweet on Alexei and Kara's stealing my bishie has a crush on Darkrai?

... Woah. I have no idea what I just wrote, but I'm in. Silly Weavile giving Elekid the interesting scar...

Aw, I feel so loved! You lot are really reading my posts properly! This is such a nice feeling!

Oh yes, so much drama. I need to become nocturnal and bunk off school so Rani and I don't get left behind in whatever sick love... No, it's not a triangle... Heptagon(?) you lot are concocting for her.

Someone needs to explain to me which characters have feelings for each other and how they're going to be built on. Seriously.

EDIT: Okay, I think I understand a little more, having reread you lot's brainstorm:

~ Shierk is developing feelings for Rani, but doesn't want to because he's afraid to commit and then have his heart broken.
    ~ Rani isn't remotely interested in any of the guys there.
    ~ Rokan's gonna be feeling some sisterly love for Shierk & Kreep.
    ~ However, Rokan will then start to develop some feelings for Kreep.
    ~ Meanwhile, Shierk is beginning to develop feelings for Rokan, and Rani's beginning to get more interested in Shierk after all.
    ~ Kreep is feeling jealous of Shierk and is starting to develop feelings towards Rani.
    ~ Kreep discovers Rokan's developing feelings for him, but doesn't reciprocate them.
    ~ Kreep, living up to his name, uses Rokan's feelings for him to try and get Rani jealous and interested in him.
    ~ While 'using' Rokan to get Rani, Kreep starts to develop feelings for Rokan after all. However, he's also falling for Rani even more.

~At this point, our love nest looks like this:
    (The thicker the line, the more they like the character - I put in a very thin line from Shierk to Rani because I'm not sure if he still likes her or not.)
    (It's pretty big)
    (I don't know Alexei's feelings for Hayley or Darkrai's feelings for Kara, but I guess that for the former there'll be nothing, and for the latter we'll have no idea.) =3

Spoiler:

Did someone say character illustrations?
    PMD~ A new Age OOC

I present to you: Shierk!
    The scar is badly done and you can hardly see the metal ring on his left prong, but he's shiny, so he has lighter fur than a normal Elekid, and the black patches are kinda blue. =3

The idea of PMing the fanfiction to get all the characters' viewpoints in is a fantastic idea, and I'm more than happy for you to use Rani. ^_^
    xX

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Thanks alot for that list. I got really lost on what was happening since I just got into the roleplay :/

You know now that I think about it, Len was sort of in the same situation as Rani before joining the police force. Ya know, Living outside of treasure city, Not being allowed to enter it and such o.o

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Ah yes, that's true. But with Len it was more that his folks didn't trust the new lot rather than they didn't approve of fraternising with them-
    Oh, to see the faces of Rani's parents if they saw this plan! XD

I'd like to add some more characters to this crazy love nest, but Rani wouldn't get a crush on Len, ever. He just looks like too much of a cute little baby Pokemon...

I has idea:
    So, Rokan and Shierk are sparring, when Rokan is affected by Static. When Shierk then has to pick her up, Rani isn't jealous per se, but she is kinda distracted, and this is where her attraction and jealousy of Shierk begins to build. Anyway, while she's distracted, her partner (Kreep, perhaps?) attacks and because she's unprepared, knocks her over or out or something like that. It'll work quite well if it is Kreep, because then he can fawn over the unconscious or whatever Rani and then Shierk can get a bit protective over her. The two girls are kinda forgotten about as they rest and recover from their injuries or whatever and the boys have an excuse to fight instead because their partners are out of it, perhaps putting in a little argument about Rani while they fight.
    Whaddaya think?

xX

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Haha, Len dosen't really seem like the kind of guy that would get into this "love nest" anyways :p

I think another thing we could use is a "Conflict nest" Because I know that some characters dislike other characters in the police force and such.

Back