• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Voyage Grandeur

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    My objective will be beating all the gyms and becoming the champion... Kalos Pokemon League here i go!

Plume

feather bearer
    Years
  • Alrighty! Carnivore Chie is accepted.

Encountering wild Pokémon is completely up to you. Say that you are on Route 3. Pikachu can be caught on Route 3, but it is an extremely rare chance. If you REALLY wanted your character to encounter Pikachu, you may manipulate events that lead up to finding it. Example:

____ walked along the badly worn dirt path, glancing at her surroundings. She then noticed something; a fragile, yellow tuft of fur drifting along with the wind. It closely resembled a Pikachu's fur...

I'm sure you can see how that would lead up to finding a Pikachu.

There's so much hype for this roleplay, I love it! ^^ Also, the draft for the IC thread is finished, I just need Shaymie's and Zero Percent's character sheets, and then I can submit it for approval~

Last edited:

Glyph Reader

Holder of the Seven Glyphs
    Years
  • Plume, do you think you could update the front post to be up to date with the starters and accepted characters? I just like things to be up to date when possible. Things are getting quite exciting.

Oh, and Gelius; if you want, I can try to make a drawing of your character. Just PM me with details and I'll take a shot at it!

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I had a plan... About the starters... Professor could appear (i do not know where he should appear but ok...) and give us the Kalos starters, Kanto starters...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Or, this could be a RP without the starters, for a change. :)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    ... I do not know... Well Plume decides the things...

Plume

feather bearer
    Years
  • Most likely, there won't be any starters. Unless there's really a need for them, I don't see a reason they should be included... c:

Years
  • This is a WIP that I worked through most of the night on. I'll probably be finished tomorrow (or technically today), if I even wake up. :p
    NAME: Aria Duchannes

STARTER: Swablu

APPEARANCE: Aria is a petite girl, standing at only 5'4. She has pale skin and looks easily breakable. Her bright blue eyes are accented by the dark shadows under them from many sleepless nights. Her curly black hair falls down to the middle of her back neatly. She has a star shaped birthmark underneath her right eye.

Aria normally wears a knee-length gray dress with a white sweater and black ankle boots. She wears a locket with a picture of her and her mother when she was younger and almost never takes it off. Her wrists are covered with multiple bracelets that her aunt has given her.

RELATIVES: Marissa Duchannes (Mother, deceased); Joseph Duchannes (Father, unknown); Samantha Hollister (Aunt, alive); Brian Hollister (Uncle, alive); Cameron Hollister (Cousin, alive); Josephine Hollister (Cousin, alive)

PERSONALITY: Aria is a very shy girl and tries to avoid making contact with other people as much as she can. The reason for this is because of her abilities. She's scared of hurting others and tries to distance herself from others. Unfortunately, people seem to be attracted to her, which makes it harder for her to avoid them. She often stresses herself out overthinking things, which leads to things around her being broken due to her frustration. She considers herself a monster that can't be controlled and refuses to believe otherwise.

She finds it hard to trust people, and it took her a very long time to even trust her aunt and uncle. Once someone breaks through her shell, however, she's a very sweet girl. She hates seeing people get hurt and will do whatever she can to help people who are hurt, or even prevent them from getting hurt. She can be stubborn when she wants to, and hates when people try to change her opinion on things. She loves Pokemon and thinks that they're the only ones who understand her.

BIOGRAPHY: Aria was in Lavender Town to her mother Marissa. Her father had left long before she was born, never to be heard from again. After Aria was born, Marissa got sick and was unable to take care of her. Aria was mostly raised by the people in the town, and almost never spent time with her mother, since everyone was scared that she'd catch what her mother had. She often cried for her mother, and often used her abilities and broke things when she did. This went on for five years and her life was pretty uneventful, until things changed for the worse.

Her mother was still sick, and grew sicker every day. No medicines seemed to help at all, and only made things worse. She asked for only one thing after she died, which was for Aria to be sent to her sister in Kalos, since she would be the only one able to teach Aria about her abilities. The townspeople reluctantly agreed, and once Marissa died, sent Aria off to live with her aunt. The girl didn't want to leave, and clung onto whoever she could. She threw a huge tantrum and had to be carried onto the plane before she lost control.

When Aria got to Kalos, she locked herself in her new room, family. She only left her room to eat and spent most of her time locked in, until one day her door was knocked off of its hinges. She looked up to see her aunt standing in the doorway, a huge grin on her face. She told Aria that she understood what she was going through and was going to train her to control her abilities. Aria reluctantly agreed to the training, but didn't trust her aunt any more.

She spent years training with her aunt, and was homeschooled by her uncle until she was ready to go to regular school. She envied her older cousin Cameron, who was allowed to go to school, and her younger cousin Josephine, who could also go to school. Eventually she gave up, saying that she was a monster that couldn't be tamed. She tried to train herself, but mostly got frustrated and lost control. Her abilities only grew stronger, and she started to focus more on staying away from people. Any time someone brought someone home, she ran up to her room and didn't leave until the next day. Her aunt grew sick of this and told her to grow up, and that she was splitting the family apart. Aria grew furious and said that maybe she should leave and ran out of the house crying.

She didn't know how long she ran, but she eventually ended up in Lumiose City, near Professor Sycamore's lab. She thought about asking him for help, but decided against it and started to walk away. Right as she turned away, however, the professor walked outside and asked her what was wrong. Aria brushed him off and kept walking away. She woke up the next day in an alley, with a backpack next to her with a note. The note read, "I don't know what happened, but I'll help any way I can- A.S. (P.S., you can keep the backpack)" Aria opened the backpack and found food and clean clothes. She hesitated before accepting the gifts. She's been in Lumiose ever since, sleeping in different alleyways every night, and every morning something new would be in her backpack.

OTHER: Aria comes from a family of psychics, and as such has psychic abilities. She can't control them very well and loses control when her emotions run too high. Her eyes glow blue when she uses her abilities.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Every character has a problem... *sighs* Mine is afraid of Zangoose... Since is the species that attacked me...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mine's afraid of any new big pokemon initially :p but also doesn't want to show weakness.

Plume

feather bearer
    Years
  • It looks very nice so far, Shaymie. ^^

My character dislikes their mother. They have reasons though!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Here is what Glyph Reader made to me... The character for my SU... Its not perfect but he is not like Picasso... To me its good (The only error is the hat because the hat should be black colored...). Thank you Glyph Reader!

jtrkNe9.png

Glyph Reader

Holder of the Seven Glyphs
    Years
  • Here is what Glyph Reader made to me... The character for my SU... Its not perfect but he is not like Picasso... To me its good (The only error is the hat because the hat should be black colored...). Thank you Glyph Reader!

Spoiler:

Whoops! Didn't know that the hat was supposed to be black. When it comes to drawing, my first version tends to be lacking. Latter on you might get a remade version that looks better (hint hint).

Oh, and you're welcome. :D

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • As for my character, she's too cheerful to be afraid, but she will freak out on scary looking pokemon, and on violent people. She could also be a bit paranoid at the mention of a happy family, but that's a different story.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Since we're just waiting on one person now, I'm gonna go ahead and submit the IC thread. c:
    *mod fingers twitch*

It'll be accepted instantaneously, most likely. But we can wait until you say it's okay to post, if you want :)

Back