• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Voyage Grandeur

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Yes! No more waiting time! Lets go to this voyage!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Same here Adventure... And i'm going to add an inventory! We will need some items will we?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Mostly he might give us Pokedex and Pokeballs... While the rest we must get by ourselves...

doge

???
Years
You know what would make the thread update even better? Having Maddy in the accepted characters list {XD}

Like Adventure, this is also going to be my first experience with the Kalos region. But I think that'll make it a little bit more interesting and fun!

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
thats why i told him i cold help... If you want you can ask me for help!

Plume

feather bearer
Years
You know what would make the thread update even better? Having Maddy in the accepted characters list {XD}

Like Adventure, this is also going to be my first experience with the Kalos region. But I think that'll make it a little bit more interesting and fun!

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I thought she was in there. ;~; I'll update it right away.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
*raises hand* what's a Holo Caster? :3 I guess I'll need to google some terms that are too poké-modern for me...

Glyph Reader

Holder of the Seven Glyphs
Years
*raises hand* what's a Holo Caster? :3 I guess I'll need to google some terms that are too poké-modern for me...

The Holo Caster is a communications device in Pokemon X and Y. Characters in the game communicate with the player throughout the game with it. I imagine it will be quite important. :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The Holo Caster is a communications device in Pokemon X and Y. Characters in the game communicate with the player throughout the game with it. I imagine it will be quite important. :D
So basically a Kalos-style Pokégear.

Back