• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Hey, I was just taking a vacation from you freaks busy and I had the State thingy so... yeah.

...jeje. Poor Azumi. Nothing else to do with her life but to tempt me to get closer to her :P

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
But AK47, you're 100. You live in an old people's home.

lol I knew no one liked Brock. I was so annoyed when Brock came back in DP...was really hoping he wouldn't after he wasn't in it a few eps.

Ash will win against Paul. Lose to Nando. And then get some more clothes.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Tachibana Azumi said:
But they don't know what the girl looks like, other than the hat with the ponytail, which is just my guess! o_o

That's all the evidence they need to start pairing. And same goes for the guy...his face could look like a horse and they'd still ship him like crazy.

Three guys? Brock was somewhat neglected since he returned in Johto. Or maybe it was Hoenn? owo

I believe it was Hoenn, because of LoudMouth Max, but it became pretty dominant in D/P, with Ash and Dawn taking up screentime.

AdvancedK47 said:
...jeje. Poor Azumi. Nothing else to do with her life but to tempt me to get closer to her :P

Ehh?? o.O

Jorah said:
I was so annoyed when Brock came back in DP

After the "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do and these two men will do it with or without two men at our sides!" remark I thought yeah that's pretty much it. Looking back at that..wow that was so long ago...when Sinnoh/Generation IV was fresh.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years
"Jorah's Shipping Debates"
Wtf, is this a late April Fools Joke?

...Can we at least get Daily Chat II + Some Shipping Debates on the side?

But AK47, you're 100. You live in an old people's home.

lol I knew no one liked Brock. I was so annoyed when Brock came back in DP...was really hoping he wouldn't after he wasn't in it a few eps.

Ash will win against Paul. Lose to Nando. And then get some more clothes.

He's 100?! 0o

You know what, I'd be pretty glad if Tracey comes back. It's not gonna happen though. :\

lol Shocking Turnabout.

*awesome quote made by AK17 that makes my ShippingShipping heart go boom and this is a very long sentence*

My soul weeps in joy.

Last edited:

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years
Hey cool, another Chinese person!
This adds up to 3 (or 4?) Chinese people on this thread!
(we will rule)
[/offtopic]

I'm very confused too.
You gotta hang for months to understand this thread.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Every mention of May and Drew kills a kitten somewhere around the world :(

...Wait, why couldn't this be MY Daily Chit Chat II? I've be around a while longer that Jorah. >:|

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
It is funny how people ship characters without them interacting.
It happened with Ash and Dawn too in the begining, than that ship became big after they started interacting.
In Japan, its one of the most popular Pokemon ships.
I bet Ashxnew Gril will be the most popular one in the new series too.
Than if Generation Five Boy does join the group, there will probaly be some type of Shipping War between Ashxnew Girl V.S Generation Boy/Girl fans.
I predict, all of this will come true.
Brock hardly interacts with new girl each Generation, he's hardly noticed as is. Him leaving would make shipping more fun LOLz.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
So what's Jorah's Daily Chat I?

I'm done with Dawn and her freakishly small skirt. Srsly let's bring in a new F Protagonist, maybe one with a little more personality and someone I can ship Ash with while I am waiting for Misty to come back.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
LOL. What's with the title.
If this is a Jorah's DCC II, where's the first? I'm guessing it's TCTI or anywhere in the Other Trivia...
[/joke]

Get away from me you pedo. *throws wrenches at you*

That's all the evidence they need to start pairing. And same goes for the guy...his face could look like a horse and they'd still ship him like crazy.
Ehh?? o.O

XD Nice saying.

*continues throwing wrenches*

"Jorah's Shipping Debates"
Wtf, is this a late April Fools Joke?

lol Shocking Turnabout.

My soul weeps in joy.

Who changed it anyway? owo At least he or she should have take away the poll...

...Phoenix Wright?

*THROWS MORE WRENCHES*

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years

I'm done with Dawn and her freakishly small skirt. Srsly let's bring in a new F Protagonist, maybe one with a little more personality and someone I can ship Ash with while I am waiting for Misty to come back.

*second or third most truthful comment on this board*

Tachibana Azumi said:
*her evil wrench throwing*
MY HEAD!!! NOW I GOTTA GO TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL.

Jalsy

RESET
Years

A new Female Character is a good Idea,I was hoping the same thing,I was just thinking,a brand new female lead is needed,*INDEED*I was hoping of MIsty's comeback,which reminds me,Misty really needs a comeback,..and I'm still a fan,...

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I...I swear I didn't ask or even hint for the name's thread to be changed o.o I was surprised when I saw this, too...

After the "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do and these two men will do it with or without two men at our sides!" remark I thought yeah that's pretty much it.

It's "and these two men will do it with or without a good woman at our sides" XDDDD Otherwise Ash and Brock are gay and they're going to be venturing the world of heterosexuality ~

LOL, "Jorah's Shipping Debates".

Haha, wow, it's weird to see you here XD Hi ~

I know its so cool right?

I shall not disagree with you, so I'll just say "yes". But it is also cool. But also not. But also cool. I should be grateful for your grand gesture of adding 5 words to the name of the thread.

...Wait, why couldn't this be MY Daily Chit Chat II? I've be around a while longer that Jorah. >:|

"AK47's chat" would be a gun debate thread XDD

Get away from me you pedo. *throws wrenches at you*
Who changed it anyway? owo At least he or she should have take away the poll...

Some sort of super-paedo for the 85 year age gap XD

That video was funny XD

Verkivernivernikovanova. I think only people with red names and stuff can take away polls, not normals mods, but I suppose it's better they're not around here? o.O

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
I resent this change, it better be a joke. I'm okay with the "Daily Chat", but not attaching someone's name to it since we're all "chatting" and it's not just her. Plus, I've been here longer than both AK47 or Jorah (not saying that I'm endorsing my name to be there).

Jorah said:
It's "and these two men will do it with or without a good woman at our sides" XDDDD Otherwise Ash and Brock are gay and they're going to be venturing the world of heterosexuality ~

Hahaha, funny how I said it the other way because the video was pointing it to Ash/Brock (what's that name again?).

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
I resent this change, it better be a joke. I'm okay with the "Daily Chat", but not attaching someone's name to it since we're all "chatting" and it's not just her. Plus, I've been here longer than both AK47 or Jorah (not saying that I'm endorsing my name to be there).

Hahaha, funny how I said it the other way because the video was pointing it to Ash/Brock (what's that name again?).

Sometimes, the phrase "drama queen" describes you really well. Everyone else was slightly amused/didn't care at all, but you have to take it seriously. No, you have not been here longer than AK47 (what does that have anything to do with anything? o.o). It was obvious it was a joke just poking fun. This is an example of when you don't even get something's a joke and it has to be explained to you it's a joke.

Bouldershipping. Brock's head looks like a boulder badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back