• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Debates

Who should he date?

• Misty

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • May

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • No one, Ash only likes Pokemon

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Jorah said:
I'm using Johto Elite ~ I like the black ~

Which skin is that?

...-_- *facepalm* I know. Sometimes, I really wonder...-_- I can't believe you actually explained that....-_-

Then if you know, why did you say that?

Worst is corn flakes, so I never eat those

I can have Corn Flakes.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Pokemon Black and White Versions ~

She's probably on a deserted island or something. Hm, I'm hungry. *picks up menu*
*hums a song*
?
Why would I want to eat you~?
*still humming that song*

...seriously what are you talking about? o_o

I don't know o.O AK47 thinks I'm edible? o.O I'm sure I wouldn't taste very nice o.o But either way, please don't eat me, no matter how hungry you get D: AK47, you eat people when you're hungry? o.O In between coffee and tacos? o.O

Which skin is that?

Er...what do you mean? This one? http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1890/123qi.png

Then if you know, why did you say that?

-_- Trying to explain my, apparently, complex joke would just end up demeaning the both of us...whatever. It was self-deprecating humour, I only know more simple algebra, your equations are just a mass of letters I have no idea where are supposed to be going, and so, from my knowledge, they may as well be random letters of the alphabet on a page, along with a load of crazy symbols. ...But I do have enough knowledge to know that that is algebra -_-

I can have Corn Flakes.

But they get soggy much more quickly than Shredded Wheat...if I have corn flakes, I have to make sure I eat them quickly

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
I wonder who they went to fangirl once Gary forced them to disband...they will travel across the land...searching far and wide...for a fanboy-ee (?). Wonder what would happen if they appeared on Paul's doorstep.

While I don't understand the vein of cannibalism occurring in this thread, might I say: hahahah I read that to the tune of the theme song and it made me laugh. They should get their own spin-off. And thanks, Missingnoresearcher, for putting the image of anime Justin Bieber in my head. We all know he'd have a Skitty.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years
Pokemon Black and White Versions ~

I don't know o.O AK47 thinks I'm edible? o.O I'm sure I wouldn't taste very nice o.o But either way, please don't eat me, no matter how hungry you get D: AK47, you eat people when you're hungry? o.O In between coffee and tacos? o.O

Er...what do you mean? This one? http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1890/123qi.png

-_- Trying to explain my, apparently, complex joke would just end up demeaning the both of us...whatever. It was self-deprecating humour, I only know more simple algebra, your equations are just a mass of letters I have no idea where are supposed to be going, and so, from my knowledge, they may as well be random letters of the alphabet on a page, along with a load of crazy symbols. ...But I do have enough knowledge to know that that is algebra -_-

But they get soggy much more quickly than Shredded Wheat...if I have corn flakes, I have to make sure I eat them quickly
When I rarely eat cereal, I actually like it soggy. 0o

M'kay, oh crap, I got Algerbra II homework! Anyone understand conics? (Yes, an Asian kid actually needs some help)

Yes, that theme.

AK47.....is a very SPECIAL person. I'm sure he can practice cannibalism.

Yes, Black and White. Back to the basics!

I can't. No one can understand when one uses Cantonese pinyin, therefore being unable to be bilingual.

She's probably on a deserted island or something. Hm, I'm hungry. *picks up menu*
*hums a song*
No, no, I'm sure there must be a Simplified Chinese to Traditional Chinese tranlator online.
Well, there's one less Chinese person on this thread.
WWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
While I don't understand the vein of cannibalism occurring in this thread, might I say: hahahah I read that to the tune of the theme song and it made me laugh. They should get their own spin-off. And thanks, Missingnoresearcher, for putting the image of anime Justin Bieber in my head. We all know he'd have a Skitty.

Sure. Wry not?

On an off-off topic note, why is my school so racist on Chinese people? 0o

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
^ Don't worry, Conics where such a *bleeeep* I HATED CONIC SECTIONS!

At least they are over with for the Texas Curriculum ^_^ .... I hope

Anyways, what is it on the sons-of-a-hyperbola you need help on?

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years

At least they are over with for the Texas Curriculum ^_^ .... I hope

Anyways, what is it on the sons-of-a-hyperbola you need help on?

Oh never mind, I just ironically got it done.
(My god, my mom helps me with everything).
Son of a hyperbola....hmm..you remind me of some guy from some video game......TWENY? I dunno.

This thread is possibly the best thread in mankind.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
^ Agreed.

Guys, keep the Gen V. news in spoilers. Thank you.

Jorah said:

...oh I thought you were talking about PokeGear skins.

It was self-deprecating humour, I only know more simple algebra, your equations are just a mass of letters I have no idea where are supposed to be going, and so, from my knowledge, they may as well be random letters of the alphabet on a page, along with a load of crazy symbols. ...But I do have enough knowledge to know that that is algebra -_-

That's your first impression, you have no idea what's going on.

Wheat seems weaker than corn so they get soggy faster.

missingnoresearchers said:
Anyone understand conics?

*snorts* That stuff's so easy.

AdvancedK47 said:

Aww, really? Are you saying you find them difficult? :P And here I thought you were brilliant.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Wow, I looked up conics and we did nothing about that in this country XD Only surface area and volume of a cone...and if that's it, they didn't give it a name here.

Haha, I'm glad someone noticed I did that XD

Truer words never spoken. Except "This thread is so off-topic that one wonders if "Shipping" is just a facade used to gather like-crazied people in one spot." Those words are pretty true.

It probably is 8D This is my favourite thread on the forum. I did used to know a much more active one that was a lot like this in another fandom, though...In the more active days, there were about 30 pages a day XD And the whole thing was randomness since we hijacked the comments board without the site owners knowing. ...I'm not quite thinking that this place will get 30 pages a day, though. o.o

...oh I thought you were talking about PokeGear skins.

They don't have names. I'm using the pink one ~ Not that you ever really have the PokeGear up much :/ It's pretty much a downgrade from the Poketch. You never really need the map, or need to phone people up yourself, and you only look at the radio a few seconds if you ever actually use it :/

That's your first impression, you have no idea what's going on.

Um, that's what I said o.O

Wheat seems weaker than corn so they get soggy faster.

I suppose so by itself, I don't know ~ But Shredded Wheat can absorb more of the milk than a corn flake can, so corn flakes get soggy *much* quicker ~

This weird food talk reminds me of Lucky Star...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
I did used to know a much more active one that was a lot like this in another fandom, though...In the more active days, there were about 30 pages a day XD And the whole thing was randomness since we hijacked the comments board without the site owners knowing. ...I'm not quite thinking that this place will get 30 pages a day, though. o.o

...is it what I think it is? ;)

Not that you ever really have the PokeGear up much :/ It's pretty much a downgrade from the Poketch. You never really need the map, or need to phone people up yourself, and you only look at the radio a few seconds if you ever actually use it :/

Yeah, I know. I'll be using it mostly for the clock, which is bit of a drag since I've to constantly look at the PokeGear instead of just looking at the bottom screen. :/

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
Shippingish question! I think I might have asked it on here before-- whoever it was (missingnoresearcher?) who recently read all the posts might know if I have, but anyway...

Who the heck is that girl in the first Pokemon opening?! You know, orange shirt, green skirt, Pikachu runs under her legs? For some reason 10-ish years ago I always wanted to see the episode she was in, and I think I thought she was going to be a love interest for Ash (which is weird considering how I was always a Pokeshipper). But we never saw her, did we?

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Shippingish question! I think I might have asked it on here before-- whoever it was (missingnoresearcher?) who recently read all the posts might know if I have, but anyway...

Who the heck is that girl in the first Pokemon opening?! You know, orange shirt, green skirt, Pikachu runs under her legs? For some reason 10-ish years ago I always wanted to see the episode she was in, and I think I thought she was going to be a love interest for Ash (which is weird considering how I was always a Pokeshipper). But we never saw her, did we?

good question,It seems to me,I never recognized her before,..which is kinda,you know real ''weird''..

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
She's actually based on the Lass in RBY http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lass (the sprite looks like her). Blue and Giselle look like they could be based on her. The reason she's there in the opening is to go along with the Japanese opening lyrics

"I got a Pokemon!
For example, in fire, in water, in grass, in forests
in earth, in clouds, in that girl's skirt (eek!)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh_ofxAnboY

In the full version, she screams "stop it" as well o.O

Also, wow > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YccRkk4-TA4

...is it what I think it is? ;)

Um, I don't know? o.O If I knew what you were thinking, I would know o.O I really don't think you would know, though

Yeah, I know. I'll be using it mostly for the clock, which is bit of a drag since I've to constantly look at the PokeGear instead of just looking at the bottom screen. :/

That's what I thought I would do, lots of times, but I ended up not bothering at all to look for the time through it...

Last edited:

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years
Oh, damn, Jorah beat me to it.
Well that's life.

Oh yeah, Jorah, I'm sure that all play with this.

Just realizing your guys' ages makes me feel like a little kid.
Why am I so rejected1
[/shinjilikeangst]

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Never knew they were so perverted. Just a random Lass in the opening, lol. Feels so beta.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
Never knew they were so perverted.

Dude the lass thing? I know, right??? Thanks, Jorah! Mystery solved. Well kind of. I mean, it's a messed up truth but... now I know. Thanks for that synth video of the opening, too! I really like that. Their opening might not be as Epic as the English version but it's definitely awesome.

And missingnoresearcher, I have no idea what I just watched. O_O Um... thanks? Haha.

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
Years
Dude the lass thing? I know, right??? Thanks, Jorah! Mystery solved. Well kind of. I mean, it's a messed up truth but... now I know. Thanks for that synth video of the opening, too! I really like that. Their opening might not be as Epic as the English version but it's definitely awesome.

And missingnoresearcher, I have no idea what I just watched. O_O Um... thanks? Haha.

Wow, this thread is on a verge to death.

Sorry, I could resist a meme for this occasion.

So as the great Anonymous would say, BUMP.

Last edited:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
I am personally a fan and a big beleiver of PIKASHIPING. I'm not suggesting beastiality or anything like that, but it is the only one that makes since. Ash hardly ever shows his emotions around girls, but he is as happy as a clam around Pikachu. Must I bring up the instance in "Lucarios and the Mystery of Mew" where he quite clearly says "I love you" to Pikachu. I think that Pikachu has a strong emotional bond with Ash. Once more, I'm not suggesting beastiality but they are definetely a couple.

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
Years
I am personally a fan and a big beleiver of PIKASHIPING. I'm not suggesting beastiality or anything like that, but it is the only one that makes since. Ash hardly ever shows his emotions around girls, but he is as happy as a clam around Pikachu. Must I bring up the instance in "Lucarios and the Mystery of Mew" where he quite clearly says "I love you" to Pikachu. I think that Pikachu has a strong emotional bond with Ash. Once more, I'm not suggesting beastiality but they are definetely a couple.

I can see that but then I wouldn't really call it a ship-- even though it is short for "relationship" and Ash and Pikachu definitely have a strong relationship. But yeah, I mean, for now it only makes sense that Ash's best buddy is his Pikachu. Why do I feel like he'd leave Brock in a minute if it were between Brock and his little yellow mouse?

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Because no one likes Brock. I bet the writers don't even know why he's still there.

Oh yeah, Jorah, I'm sure that all play with this.

Omg! I used to *love* Pingu when I was younger!! Nyab nyab!

These 2 are huge, haha, the 2 in the other spoiler are smaller

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back