• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Unknown and Paranormal Fan Club

Is there life out in the cosmos besides us?

• Of course!

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • There has to be, tons of planets out there...

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Never thought about it

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, have to see to believe

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nah, we are the only living beings!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Co-Worker jobs are still available, two places are still available and one for SubCo-Worker is up as well, which replaces an inactive worker.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014

How do you think we'd react if the governemnt spilled it all.....?
-Must be a crisis in my opinion

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
-stalks this thread for a few feeks-
-decideds to join-
-has to do application AGAIN D:-

1- Countryemo
2- I would say, Loch ness monster
3- I love the paranormal(They talk to me o.o) and cryptozoology
4- I will try to be active (to OW: I just didnt like sonic much.)

Icon:
sea-monster.gif
or
SeaSerpent-ff2-gba.gif

The second is nice :P

Contribute:
http://www.cryptozoology.com/
A site that list Reports and sighting about weird creatures, i like it. Though there may be better.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
COUNTRYEMO

-stalks this thread for a few feeks-
-decideds to join-
-has to do application AGAIN D:-

1- Countryemo
2- I would say, Loch ness monster
3- I love the paranormal(They talk to me o.o) and cryptozoology
4- I will try to be active (to OW: I just didnt like sonic much.)

Icon:
sea-monster.gif
or
SeaSerpent-ff2-gba.gif

The second is nice :P

Contribute:
http://www.cryptozoology.com/
A site that list Reports and sighting about weird creatures, i like it. Though there may be better.

You are definitely in. Your icon will be the second, if you don't mind. I like that site as well, and I do believe there can be better.....:shocked:

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
Years
I personally think that people wouldnt believe them even though itz the government... i dont pay much attention to them myself,, but i would listen to what they have to say if it waz on this topic... i would be elated but thatz jus me !!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Well well then

There may be different scenarios, infinite opinions and different ways to say something in particular, so there are an infinite amount of possibilities on how we might react. Just like how the current 2012 event is making many fear, some will push it off. It just depends really.

Murasaki_Paz28

Ninjaa ♥
Years
Very true... the 2012 did not make me happy,, i dont want to believe it but then agian it could be as true as do alienz exist(my belief)... eeepp scary thought(the 2012 event).

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
News Section

There will be a News Section on this club, and for this to happen, there must be at least 5 people who agree on this. If not, then just don't say anything about it....it goes with you contributing to the club if you knew.:P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Information

What do you mean by newz ?? Anyway whatever it is,, i agree !! *two thumbz up*

By news, it refers to new information, true and researched. It will have weekly information that will be updated if something new pops out. Before it is put up, it will have to be discussed by Co-Workers/Co-Owners and some members that happen to be active at the moment.

Four more votes needed....

countryemo

Years
Well we have 3, you, me (who came up with this), and her (woah, Ow's aunt? o.O). so that would make 2 more. Sammyskitty and.. -trys to know members-
I guess Ill be getting the article ready, acc OW is their anyway we can private discuss? Not PM (no space, lol) instant sounds better.

As for the new question, I doubt it. but if they did I would be glad to know the truth though it cause mass panic

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I guess Ill be getting the article ready, acc OW is their anyway we can private discuss? Not PM (no space, lol) instant sounds better.

Be specific, what do you mean by that? Sorry, I just feel as if I'm going to doze off now, getting ready to sleep here. I know what you mean by private disscuss though, but not the rest....
Maybe an email?

countryemo

Years
Be specific, what do you mean by that? Sorry, I just feel as if I'm going to doze off now, getting ready to sleep here. I know what you mean by private disscuss though, but not the rest....
Maybe an email?

Sure my email is [email protected] (well this is one of them..)
PM = Private message, on PC.
Instant= MSN (windows live), AIM (no idea), Skype, ect. or facebook, but lolol

Nice special sites, though we shall get more :P
And I guess ill take co-worker since yeah..
I dont think we need all these ranks anyways, most of the are kinda useless, like the last one. and most of the differnence is nothing or something simple.
With all the Icons, the thread seems messy, lol. Ill try to fix some stuff up and give them to you.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Fixings

Sure my email is [email protected] (well this is one of them..)
PM = Private message, on PC.
Instant= MSN (windows live), AIM (no idea), Skype, ect. or facebook, but lolol

Nice special sites, though we shall get more :P
And I guess ill take co-worker since yeah..
I dont think we need all these ranks anyways, most of the are kinda useless, like the last one. and most of the differnence is nothing or something simple.
With all the Icons, the thread seems messy, lol. Ill try to fix some stuff up and give them to you.

I makes sense about the ranks, so I'll just delete maybe half of them, see if it best shortens the main page and the messy whole page...so I agree on you with that. My email....well, I'll message you and I think you'll know my e-mail by then....I only got one so, I kind fo keep in in my hands.
I got not instant or AIM, nor Skype nor facebook or any othe other two famous ones.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Alas..

Well then, it only then leaves with one more to agree on this then. Anyone? I also noticed we might need more space for this, so I suppose I can make the main page smaller.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
The 2012 and 2016

So far, the biggest concerns now that seem to grow on the network now, mostly spanish, is that most of the landmass will be underground, and others will gain more land. It is your choice wether you believe or not.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_earthchanges03.htm

Other things I heard over the town, or network, that World War III was supposed to be happening by now, or so people think. Look for the Middle East though, mayor conflict in that area for some odd reason, and some people think the doomsday is actually 2016. :paranoid:
Maybe the world is changing through those 4 years. It wasn't long when the technology took a step, maybe a decade back?

countryemo

Years
wait all im getting is that "doomsday" been pushed back? o.O

Anyways a little quick thing I did while we were clean this club up. I only did too b.c i wasent sure on what we were gonna do. ut i still have the .psd's
And ill prob do it for others.

ALright, ill talk to Otherworld9) about the news then.

Back