• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • I posted guys!

Heretostay123- Lacy is inside the dungeon know and took two higher leveled monsters now c:

Machomuu- I just went ahead and made Lacy text Godot because he's the only one she currently knows and it kinda gives you a reason to post now d:

I have way too much energy so this is a warning muwhahaha

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • @PinkSappire - Just wanted to point out that Turnip did actually give Robin col to pay for his meal... Also, welcome back :)

(As a side note, does that mean that Lucina's cloak takes up a head slot?)

I know but Lucina didn't see that because she's thinking way too much right now, she'll also have trouble at the boss fight but I won't spoiler why~

Lucina's cloak indeed takes a head slot when she's wearing a hood. When she's not wearing a hood it isn't taking a head slot. Kinda simple and logical actually in my opinion d:

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    I know but Lucina didn't see that because she's thinking way too much right now, she'll also have trouble at the boss fight but I won't spoiler why~

Lucina's cloak indeed takes a head slot when she's wearing a hood. When she's not wearing a hood it isn't taking a head slot. Kinda simple and logical actually in my opinion d:

Doesn't that mean she can wear something in the head slot while still covering her "womanly parts" with the cloak

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • You guys are totally right about that but Lucina will find out about that option later. Also, I still think that if she's wear a mask she'd be too similar to the real Lucina... but I guess I can't avoid that much.

Go ahead and suggest it Turnip the almighty vegetable.

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • There are tons of different helmets she could use, too, and some bulkier armor could cover up those womanly parts, but I'm not sure your character is the type to wear full armor.

Be aware that I know nothing of the real Lucina.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Well, I don't know if the real Lucina would wear that but my character definitely wouldn't just because it's harder to move in full armor d:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • @Pinksapphire and @ShinyDiamond

I posted. Don't know how you'd feel about a joint post, what with this being a pretty dialogue-centric situation here. Doesn't really seem to have been done before in this RP, besides SB and Plex a while ago. Not sure what your policy on them is, though. ~_~

Not saying it's the be-all-and-end-all, just suggesting it might be a more convenient way to approach the next few posts :)

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Wha? Nonsense! There have been quite a lot of dialogue-centric situations, which I know I've contributed plenty to.

Well... Actually...

«Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

I guess my characters do tend to be brutish as well, though...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • I guess Pink hasn't been online lately. She's been working almost everyday now, so she hasn't had time to come online. I wonder if a joint post is a good idea though. I only do joint posts if there is fighting involved. That's just my opinion though. I'll contact her & let her know.

Putting that aside, where is everyone? This RP can't be dying! Maybe we need a little topic here to get things going...

What materials would you use to forge your weapon, & what weapon would it be?

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Hey guys, ShinyDiamond is kinad right. My boss decided that I can work 7 days a week so I kinda had no time to post... I deeply apologize for this.

I'll be posting now. Sorry Heretostay but you had like... 8/9 days to post! D: I'm gonna go ahead and post again now.

Turnip- Let's do the joint post. It's easier for me to post in a private message or on facebook than on PC itself.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • What materials would you use to forge your weapon, & what weapon would it be?

Hmm, I'd probably make use of a few lasers, perhaps a shark or two. Maybe I'd forge them together into some kind of sword. Can't think what I'd possibly call the weapon, though.

Turnip- Let's do the joint post. It's easier for me to post in a private message or on facebook than on PC itself.

Well, I don't have FB, so blegh. I've used Skype and some Mozilla etherpad thing in other RPs, I don't know what you think about them. Though Skype was more for chat... actually, I don't think Skype was for posting, but if it is decent for posting at all then it's viable. PMs are a little clunky for any more than dual posts, I think, though I'm not entirely sure. I guess that's always a fallback.

I just googled it and it seems like the mopad is pretty easy to set up, so if you want to roll with that then it's pretty easy to make one. It's got a chat box and a communal pad to type in. Worked pretty well before.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Yeah but the question is: Can I use it on a 3ds?

Wait... do you usually do all this stuff on a 3ds? I... HOW!? Still, uh, I don't know, really. I don't know how the 3DS functions in those sort of things. If there's a web browser that you can input text through, then I wouldn't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to. All I'd do would be make the page then send you and SD a link via PM. Again, though, not familiar with the 3DS' internet mechanics.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Wait... do you usually do all this stuff on a 3ds? I... HOW!? Still, uh, I don't know, really. I don't know how the 3DS functions in those sort of things. If there's a web browser that you can input text through, then I wouldn't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to. All I'd do would be make the page then send you and SD a link via PM. Again, though, not familiar with the 3DS' internet mechanics.

No I do all of those stuff on a computer since my laptop broke. I also used to do it on my phone. I only use my 3ds to answer private messages quickly and to read the replies on the threads so I can think of how to answer when I can.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    alright, life got busy again but its spring break and I no longer have writers block. Working on my last post for Princess and then plan on making a new character to use if that's ok.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Turnip & Pink: If Turnip doesn't have a facebook, & Pink can't use a mopad, the only solution I see is PMs here. Either way, I'd like to move on with our character's conversations & not waste the rest of the IC day.

EDIT: I am king! I am mayor! I am mayor of space! Bow to your mayor! Bow to the mayor of space!

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Turnip & Pink: If Turnip doesn't have a facebook, & Pink can't use a mopad, the only solution I see is PMs here. Either way, I'd like to move on with our character's conversations & not waste the rest of the IC day.

EDIT: I am king! I am mayor! I am mayor of space! Bow to your mayor! Bow to the mayor of space!

ALL HAIL THE MAYOR OF SPACE! :S totally not planning to usurp the mayor of space, by the way. Mufufufu...

If PMs are the way to go, I'd suggest we keep the cycle on a rota, (SD, me, Pink, as it is right now) but when we send an updated version of the post in a PM we send it to everyone involved, just as an update and in case someone wants to inform the others of an immediate reaction of any kind, or what their character would be about to do or something. There's probably some better way to explain it, but phleh.

Back