• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Alright so thanks for accepting my SU Pink but in the past few days while I waited for it to be accepted I had a think about what I want to do with my character within this RP and to be perfectly honest I have no idea. I love the idea of a SAO RP and I think that's what drew me in but truthfully I have no idea how to flesh out a character in this RP.

So in short, thanks for accepting my SU Pink but I think I'll have to pass. Sorry

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I've been thinking for a bit: How customizable [if anything] is the UI in the game?

And I've also been wondering [since so many posts to sift through ahhhh ;;] if the GMs still determine when a level up is, and on top of that how much experience an average monster in Urbus would get you.

EDIT: I believe the term is "king" but for all intents and purposes call me your majesty.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
We already decided that an avarage monster gives you around 5/12 EXP. 5 is when it's a level lower than you and 12 is when it's 2 levels higher. If everyone just stays between that then we're already happy.

Your character is pretty customizable actually. You can change hair color, have an haircut and change your clothes (duh). However, you can't change your body shape, face and everything that was genetically decided by birth. So for example: If you want to change your face or want to make your coconuts bigger that isn't possible.

EDIT: I posted by the way.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I don't mean the actual character, but the stuff you see when you swipe your hand. So your inventory, quests, etc. Is that customizable? Like, perhaps having the list in a different order or something?

Sapphire Rose

Years
I don't mean the actual character, but the stuff you see when you swipe your hand. So your inventory, quests, etc. Is that customizable? Like, perhaps having the list in a different order or something?

I'm afraid that's not costomizable. Sorry, everyone has the default one.

<Challenger>- There are children among us =.= I had to think of something to replace that word with.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Oh, I didn't know it was my turn, but I'll have my post up today.

EDIT: Eh, I'm a dummy. I looked at the posts and it was clearly my turn, sorry about that.

EDIT 2: Though I do have a question: should my post leave off with Godot heading towards the beast or initiating the fight with it?

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Oh, I didn't know it was my turn, but I'll have my post up today.

EDIT: Eh, I'm a dummy. I looked at the posts and it was clearly my turn, sorry about that.

EDIT 2: Though I do have a question: should my post leave off with Godot heading towards the beast or initiating the fight with it?

Whatever you want~ If you don't initiate a fight with it then either Geras or Challanger will so you might as well choose whatever feels right for you.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Natalia Hitomiko Silverlock//Kagome, 19 Year Old Female, Lv. 15 Player from the USA​

Biography

Appearance

Hitomiko has tan skin, long black hair and dark blue, somewhat round eyes. She stands at around 5'9". She has a rather thin frame, as well as thin arms. Though her PC is powerful, Hitomiko doesn't have much muscle mass in real life, and this carried over into the game. Her chest and legs, however, are moderately sized in contrast to her thinner features.

Hitomiko bears something of a resemblance to Kagome Higurashi, the main character of a series called Inuyasha. From the fullness of her face to her deep blue eyes, Kagome was practically a real life version of the reincarnated priestess. It was something she acknowledged, and it became something of an inside joke between her and her friends. This is also the given reason as to why she dawned the name upon entering Sword Art Online, and while it is true that it is part of the reason, her SAO name actually has a double meaning, one that she's slightly embarrassed about and hides from even those who are closest to her.

Casually, Kagome wears a skirt and a pink shirt. Otherwise, she wears different things depending on the situation. However, no matter which armor set she's using, she always wears Illfang's Crest and Odin's Grip. She often opts for Medium-weight armor, generally wearing lightweight iron or things of that weightclass, but she is very cloth-savvy. She values efficiency, but she doesn't want to look like a knight. Because of this, she tries not to use her heavy armor unless she has to.

History

The Amagawa family and the Evans family never got along. It was a classic case of Romeo and Juliet. The Amagawa family was quite the jingoistic clan in that they wouldn't allow anyone in the clan to marry outside of their race. Association with others was fine, and it was even promoted. After all, in the contemporary world they lived in it was almost impossible to be successful and not know how to interact with other nationalities and races. Amagawa Mikoto, the curious child of the family, was hopelessly intrigued by the outside world because of this. Natively born and raised in Japan, Mikoto had an interest in exploration at a young age. She was smart, always wanting to know more about the world and how it worked, as well as the creatures and the people that inhabited it. It wasn't much of a surprise that Mikoto would go off to study abroad in America. She was excited about the world and far be it for her parents to stop her.

After a few years in college she met the Lucas Evans, the make who would go on to be her husband. Upon graduating, the two got engaged to be married. Then, all hell broke loose. While the Evans' were ecstatic about the news, the Amagawa were furious. Their daughter had broken one of their only rules, and with an American no less. They didn't blame her, though. They trusted their daughter enough that they knew she wouldn't go to Japan and get married to someone who wasn't 100% Japanese, and so it must have been the American's fault. They assumed it was the result of something like extortion, bribery, or worse, and they wouldn't have her daughter be exploited like that. A massive feud broke out, and the families became enemies.

And so they married. They married quickly, not to disregard the feud but to draw attention to themselves. They invited friends and family, but that was when the anger spread from the families to the couples themselves. This was a willing effort, and they needed their families to know that they wanted to get married to each other, there was no deception. As such, the families backed off. Both of the families decided not to get involved with the couple, just as the two wanted. There was, however, another problem was awaiting them, and that problem's name was Natalia.

Natalia Hitomiko Evans was born about a year after the marriage. Unfortunately for Mikoto and Lucas, there was no way for them to pay for a child. Indeed, they had excellent, well paying jobs, but they needed to pay back college loans, and they also needed to pay off their house and the wedding costs. They asked for support from their families, but stubborn as they were, the two families still teemed with anger and refused to help. They were desperate, and they had only one choice: adoption. They were incredibly hesitant to give away their only child, and in the end they decided against it. Instead, they decided to plead with their families. While they did have stubborn progenitors, they were able to find a way to bring the families together...or rather, to at least quell their anger. Rather than simply dawning the last name Evans, the two decided to use both of their last names, thus becoming the Amagawa-Evans. It was meant to be a sign that the two families would not only be joined by their marriage, but it also signified that despite their decisions, they still very much loved their families, and they didn't want to lose them over one simple incident. Because of this, both families soon agreed to help them with financial aid. Sadly, the help came too late. Hitomiko was taken by a social worker not long after the merger due to poor living conditions. This broke Lucas and Mikoto.

---

Hitomiko was taken to an orphanage where, after some time, she and a boy named Van were adopted by the Silverlock family, a wealthy family from California. The Silverlocks hardly fell into the rich stereotype. Their home was modest and their love for their children was genuine. The matriarch of the family was unable to bear kids, so she adopted young Natalia and Van, who was a few years older than Natalia. Neither of the children were told that they were adopted, and both firmly believed that they were brother and sister.

Years later, Van learned about a little game called Sword Art Online. His sister was clingy and always wanted to do things with him. Even when the two grew into young adults, Hitomiko clung onto Van like a magnet. She was affectionate in much the same her foster mother was. Van decided to indulge her and bought her a copy, along with one for himself. It was a simple activity between brother and sister, and he was pretty psyched to try the game himself. The two put on their Nerve gear devices and linked in.

Personality

Skills, Equipment, and Combat Information

Skills

- Two-Handed Straight Sword

- Sprint

- Detection

- Forging

Sword arts

• Dual Cross: One-Handed Dagger Art. The user crosses their arms across their chest, their dagger glowing faintly. A second dagger materializes in the player's off-hand. Upon saying the art's name, the user dashes forward and slashes their target with both weapons at the same time, passing through the target and landing behind them. The second dagger is chosen automatically, opting for the strongest unequipped dagger. If there are no other daggers available, the system will create a random dagger that can only be as strong as the equipped dagger and has no added effects.
  • Meteor Blade: Two-Handed Straight Sword Art. Upon raising thier sword above their head, the user's sword corrupts into a black color. From the blade, a red ethereal manifestation of the sword around three times its size, enveloping the blade from the handle. Similarly, the weight of the blade grows with the size, pressing an extreme amount of weight and physical stress unto the user. As a result, this art is recommended for those who have high Strength and Stamina stats.

Weapons

• Golem's Fist +1 (Two-Handed Straight Sword): A weapon of almost ridiculous scale falling rightfully into the Buster Sword family. For greater accessibility, this sword is lighter in weight than many of its brothers. This is Kagome's signature weapon.
  • Fool's Blade +3 (Dagger): Slightly increases Critical Hit rate. It's design is reminiscent of that of a tanto.
  • Sword of Aero +4 (One-Handed Straight Sword): Slightly fortifies speed.

Armor

• Illfang's Crest (Cloak): Strength +15, Defense +10, Speed +7 A reward for defeating Illfang, The Kobold Lord
  • Odin's Might (Gloves): Strength +15. Black fingerless gloves with knuckles covered in lightweight, ornamented iron.

Code: Megaman, Jack in, Exe- uh...I mean...Link Start!

I need to think out the Personality still, but I'm gonna post this here. Took a lot longer than it needed to -.-

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
are you guys accepting SU's from noobs? I just joined but love SAO. Can i give it a shot?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guys, I got awesome news. I got myself a new phone so I'm back on PC and can answer quickly again!

Som3_Clown- Feel free to make a SU (Sign-up)~ You can find them on the first page c;

Back